PDA

View Full Version : First time out in public

Sara_Marie
01-06-2007, 09:16 AM
Well it has been a while since I wrote anything here so busy getting ready for this trip and the holidays. But I wanted to tell my adventure. So here are the nitty gritty details. I hope I don’t bore you all to death.

I have only fully dressed for the first time 6 months ago. I have been trying on different cloths and makeup since I was about 10 years old. Well I had my first opportunity to fully dress for the second time and a chance to go out. I was headed East on business and had a weekend to myself. So I spent some time on the internet and found a Cross-dressing group up in the area. The group is the Renaissance Group. They happen to meet that Saturday night so I got directions and planed to meet up with them.

I made it to the motel and spent the 5 days able to dress makeup, wig, bra and underwear and a variety of outfits. Wish I could have taken the digital camera but my wife needed it and I could not figure a way to get it without her finding out what I was doing.

Well Saturday night I went to see the group. They meet at a church after it is closed for the night. So I dressed in panties, girdle, cinch and nylons under my regular closes and took the rest of my cloths in a suitcase to change into if everything was ok. I rang the bell and they let me in. And I said hello to everyone and introduced myself as Sara Marie. They were a great bunch of girls so I excused myself and went to change. One half hour later I came back fully dressed as Sara Marie.

I wore pink panties and bra 38C. Girdle and cinch helps my little tummy disappear. Black pantyhose and the black and white sweater dress and heels you see in my profile picture. My wig and the full makeup, foundation, brown eye shadow, false eye lashes, black mascara on the low lashes, eye liner on the bottom inner eye lid, Covergirl peach blush and a nice shade of pink lipstick. I had on nice dangling tear shaped ear rings and a gold and silver girl’s watch. I even found a nice girl’s ring that looked like a wedding ring and wore it in the place of mine. And a cameo necklace which several thought was very beautiful. And to top it all off Kiss Press on French nails.

I walked out of the bathroom for the first time, in a public place and what a sound it made. I worked real hard keeping my pace slow and short with a little wiggle. I felt so feminine it was all I had hoped it would be. As I entered into the group of about 12-14 ladies they were all having some food for a December party. I could not eat a bite but I took a little and picked up a soda. I could not open the soda can due to my nails they were to long so I learned like all the ladies use a knife or fork end to pop the top. 

Lipstick on the soda can surprised me right away. I later got a glass it was easier and much more feminine anyway. All the ladies wear great they talked about a little of everything but did not pry. Several did not realize I was the same person that entered just 30 minutes before. That really thrilled me. I let them know what I had been doing and many opened up and talked about what they had been through. I even had to go check and refresh my makeup once. And the restroom break was quit the experience. One of the ladies was taking pictures and took mine as well as others there. Hopefully I will be able to post it once I get a copy.

After about 4 hours it was time to clean up. We were all cleaning up and I was trying to decide how I would change and get back to the hotel. It was about a 25 minute drive. After a while I convinced myself that I could walk out and make it to the car and drive back. The only concern was the Motel. I had a room at the back of the Motel but I was on the second story and it was an outside walk way and the room was in the middle of the to stair wells. The ladies said I would be able to pass no problem so I got up my courage said go for it I knew no one at the hotel so I should be able to do it.

The room was on the second story of the church so I said my good byes to the main group which was left and picked up my suit case and walked down the stairs in 2 ½ - 3 inch heels, what an experience. Remember this is December and I’m in a short dress and open heels, no snow luckily. What rush the walk down was great and the cool breeze was more than I had expected and felt great. I loaded the car and set down and started back to the hotel.

My only fear was making a traffic violation and getting caught. About a mile from the location I hear a siren and my heart almost stops. As I look back in the mirror I see the police car, no joke but he was moving so fast he flew by. Whew I did not like that part at all. I made it back and walked up the stairs and with small clips and clops to my room. No one seen me I guess that’s good and bad wish I knew if I passed in public but I felt really good about the night. I spent until about 3 more hours dressed up talking on the internet with other girls and just enjoying the night. I can’t wait until I have another chance like that. I was a perfect night and a releasing experience.

I hope I have not bored you all but I will attach a photo of the outfit I wore it is close to what I looked like that night but once I get a copy of the photo they took I will attach it.

Stephanie Scott
01-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Great story, and you look great!

melissacd
01-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Sara,

This is an absolutely wonderful story. I am very happy for you. Like you I only started dressing fully this past July, however, I have been wearing various articles of femme clothing over the years since I was 10. It was a real rush and there was a rightness about how it felt to be completely dressed up.

Since then I have been out a half dozen times to dinners with a local club or friends and I have been away on two en femme week-ends. I have crossed over a major bridge in my feminine path and am now pretty comfortable in being dressed up in public. The fears tend to subside the more you get out and find that while you may get some stares and giggles for the most part nothing negative happens.

It is a great feeling. By the way I love the outfit you are wearing and your look is very passable. Thanks for sharing your wonderful story.

Melissa

Stephenie S
01-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Very pretty, Sara. And I can see why they told you not to worry on your way back to the motel. I think no one would have given you a second glance except one of admiration. I'm sure you would have even impressed the cop had it been you he was after. Good think it wasn't you he wanted, you would have had to cry and that would have ruined your mascara.

A good first night out.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Lisa X
01-06-2007, 09:56 AM
That is great you had the courage to take that giant first step and had a great experience. I still remember my first time out in public vividly and experienced many of the same feelings you had. Remember that Sara Marie is only an infant right now. It will take time and expereince for her to mature and grow. Enjoy your second childhood.

Take care
Lisa

Stephanie Stephens
01-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Hi Sara

What a trully wonderfull night out. Thank you for sharing it. I wish I could be as brave. You told it so well that I could feel your fears and thrills.

Stephanie Stephens

Andrea_girl
01-06-2007, 10:17 AM
After 6 mths you go out dressed. Ive been cding for years and still haven't`t ventured out. You have my full admiration girl. I am glad it went so well

Lovely Rita
01-06-2007, 10:23 AM
You look great!

hugs

Penny
01-06-2007, 11:30 AM
Great story, and you look great!

:iagree:

Lauren Richards
01-06-2007, 11:54 AM
Sara Marie,
What a great story, and a wonderful experience. I am glad you took the time to write it all down and share with us. Looking forward to more!

Lauren

Wenda
01-06-2007, 01:35 PM
What are you worrying about? Your could walk into any mall in the cvountry and not get a second look, except for the great legs!! Go Girl! W. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

davorra
01-06-2007, 01:42 PM
I hope you get to do it again. It is so much fun going out.

Mary Morgan
01-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Sara, Congratulations. Don't let it be too long before you do it again. You look great.

amanda barber
01-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Glad you had fun and a good experience going out. :)

Sierra Evon
01-06-2007, 04:38 PM
sounds good , its quite a sensation , and a thrill , congratz :happy:

tallyman
01-06-2007, 05:13 PM
I am glad you did this. I when outb for the fist time a few weeks ago itb felt great. I only wish I could do more of it . You look great and I love your legs. Do more and be happy

Love Michaela:love:

Sara_Marie
01-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Thank you everyone for the words of encouragement.
Thanks Stephanie I really love the outfit. If my wife found out I was wearing it she would kill me. lol
Melissa, wish I had the opportunity to go out more often. I thank you for the passable but at 6 feet tall and my voice I doubt I make it very long in public, but thank you for the encouragement.
I don't cry much Stephenie but I think I would have had they pulled me over. lol
Lisa I hope Sara Marie grows up faster than I did initially.
Stephanie I am so happy I could convey all my feelings. I was so enjoyable and exiting all at once.
Andrea I just got very lucky with everything lining up and the proper group and out of town opportunity presented itself. I could only hope it happens again.
Thanks Wenda and tallyman I think my legs are my best asset I just hope it keeps their eyes off my face and height. lol
To all of you girls it is so great to talk about this with someone that likes to listen and respond. Thank you all.

TaniaInTas
01-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Sara Marie,
So good to hear you enjoyed your first outing - first of many I hope.
And I reckon you are more likely to hear a pickup line than a negative comment. VERY pretty.

Tania

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Sounds like a Great experiance to me. The last thing you need is to be pulled over or attacked. Yes, it does happen. Please be careful when out enfemme. Oh by the way you look Great!

michellebesweet
01-07-2007, 01:22 AM
I wish I had known about support groups when I first went out in public, thought I looked good, but got a lot of stares, and not good ones. But you have to take that change to get excepted in public. After a couple of years working on my look, I pass all the times I go out now. I still see some people staring at me, but I just stare back like "What are you looking at".

But you look good and can pass very easy, you have worked it well girl,

Love Michelle:love:

Sabrina Flowers
01-07-2007, 11:04 AM
Nice story Sara_Marie very brave. pretty cute outfit too.