PDA

View Full Version : The little things that help you feel femme

Stephanie Stephens
01-06-2007, 09:54 AM
I have been wondering about all the little things that help me feel femme (other than dressing). Such as - Sometimes I get up in the morning wearing stockings, panties, and a cami, when I sit down with my coffee I tend to cross my leggs just like a woman and this act kind of trigers my fem side.

It feels so good that I was wondering if any of you girls have simular tips.

Stephanie Stephens

melissacd
01-06-2007, 09:57 AM
I find the feeling of fresh shaved arms, legs and chest especially once I have put on some moisturizer makes me feel very feminine. Of course once I slip some clothes on I move to a whole new level of feeling feminine as well.

Kate Simmons
01-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Like you say, anything that feels natural like a girl does.Fixing your hair, manicuring your nails, having that little extra "zip" in your walk, selecting your clothes, feeling stylish. When you stop to think about it, the list just keeps on going.:happy:

Marla S
01-06-2007, 10:26 AM
When you stop to think about it, the list just keeps on going.:happy:
Yep, that's the best and the best feeling about it:happy: .

marie354
01-06-2007, 10:34 AM
I always wear a bra, panties & nightie to bed at night so that I can feel as good as possible in the mornings.... And Zip-Zap... get cleaned up, fresh undies and I ready to think about what to wear. Unfortuneately, today, it'll be drab for a while. BUT I'm NOT taking my undies off! hehe!
Have a wonderful day! I know I am.
:hugs:

stlmichelle
01-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Looking down and seeing your toenails polished, even better when looking through a nice pair of nylons

Ranee Daze
01-06-2007, 04:54 PM
Shopping at one partucular Melanie Lyne in Ottawa, they usually bring scads of evenig wear for me to try. I'll try on a superb ballgown and they will add some crystal earrings and pendant and the effect really sends me across that m/f bridge to girlyland

Lovely Rita
01-06-2007, 05:07 PM
One very little item that does it for me whether I am in full femme or not is this beautiful gold ankle bracelet my SO bought me. It just pushes me over the edge every time.
on over nylons even better.

hugs

Eugenie
01-06-2007, 05:13 PM
The thing that really makes me feel "femme" is when I discuss with some GG friends and they really talk to me as one of them... I have two of those friends, they are wonderful.

Otherwise, indeed the feeling of my soft skin just after I've used epilatory cream and take a shower is making me feel "femme"... But I suppose this is the feeling of a man's hand on going over a woman's body :D
:hugs:
Eugenie

Sierra Evon
01-06-2007, 05:42 PM
yes !!!! I think that for the most part its all about the little things , for me its like earrings , nailpolish , lip-glosses , some small accessories to wear , some hair clips , its like just simple femmininty does the trick , I think that less can be more at times , and alot to be said for the plain Jane girl !!!!:happy:

veronicagirl
01-06-2007, 07:44 PM
How about that 1st taste in the morning of a mixture of lipstick and coffee? Putting your mug down and seeing that cute, obviously feminine mark, on the edge of your mug. ......Going somewhere in drab, drinking coffee, and really missing that added lipstick taste?

Rachel Morley
01-06-2007, 08:40 PM
I think I know what you mean about crossing your legs. To me, it's not the crossing of them per se, it's about what a person associates in their mind with certain types of behavior, and maybe sitting with one's legs crossed feels feminine. In another thread I talked about not needing to dress fully all the time because my goal was about "feeling feminine", and I didn't necessarily need to go the full nine yards of dressing to feel girly. Your example of doing "stuff" (crossing your legs) which isn't exactly about trying to "be a woman" yet it still makes one (well me anyway) feel less of a man.... ergo ....feminine.

I would recommend integrating one's feminine self as much as possible into one's regular life and do things in as much of a non manly way as possible and maybe you'll find some other seemingly benign things (crossing your legs) that makes you feel wonderfully girly (without clothes) :happy:

Katelyn
01-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Well, I use scented lotions from bath and body works all the time, and I use feminine type shampoo, conditioner, and soap.

Angie G
01-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Stephanie Idon't wear fem things to bed but put something on when I get up thia gives me the feeling of being a girl before I get back to drab and get off to work :hugs:
Angie

DeniseNJ
01-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Looking down and seeing your toenails polished, even better when looking through a nice pair of nylons yes I totally agree even better ,seeing your polished toes in sheer nylons in peep toe heels make me feel totally Fem. Also as of late getting out of the shower and placing my leg up on the tub and applying moisturizer to freshly shaven legs gets my feminine side going espacially a lotion with a feminine scent!!!

Amy Hepker
01-06-2007, 10:33 PM
I don't get the luxery of Perfume as my Lady in alergic to most of them. I buy a lot of used clothing and sometimes there is perfume on them. Perfume is a sure sign of Female, as well as a fine fitting Bra, or Corset.

ArleneRaquel
01-06-2007, 10:38 PM
I have to have my Lipstick at all times. Who knows when a girl may need to refresh her lips in order to catch the attention of a passerby. :love: & :hugs: Trina

Cathy_NJ
01-06-2007, 10:45 PM
It's the little things, seeing my red or pink nails while washing dishes.... catching the scent of my perfume... or even the feeling of a run forming in my pantyhose (not that I like that happening, but it does make me feel feminine!) hehehe

Kate Simmons
01-07-2007, 12:23 AM
Just thought of another one. For those of us who have our own nails--breaking one, a "femme disaster", right?:happy:

DeniseNJ
01-07-2007, 09:21 AM
this is what I mean. very feminine

J-Girl
01-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Well, I use scented lotions from bath and body works all the time, and I use feminine type shampoo, conditioner, and soap.

I could not have put it better!

Jen :doll:

Ashley1
01-07-2007, 03:35 PM
I often get that feeling while wearing a short tight skirt when I must squat to pick something off of the floor.

suzy
01-07-2007, 03:39 PM
To me the one thing that I enjoy the most....shaving....shaving my legs, armpits and bikini area... that has to be the mostsensuous thing that I do!:love:

soccervixen
01-07-2007, 05:54 PM
#1 for me is wearing pumps of any kind - right now I've got 3 1/2" styletto slingbacks in black suede - just feels very sexy. I especially go for pointed toe pumps - very feminine.

Wearing panties every day. Choosing which pair to wear in the morning.

Wearing my Vanity Fiar lace-trimmed cami to bed each night.

Having long fingernails on my right hand (keep them short on my left for guitar / mandolin playing) with shiny hardener.

Brushing on mascara each morning in the bathroom at work.

Like others have said, the list continues ...:happy:

trannie T
01-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Even if I'm entirely in drab I feel girlie when I put on some lipstick.

Sejd
01-07-2007, 06:16 PM
for me it's earrings and lipstick. I also pay a lot of attention to my hair. I like to wear a hair band. Eye make up is great too. As soon as I quit work every day, I put on my earrings and color my lips. Makes me feel great. Then in the everning I always put on a skirt, over the knee socks and a nice blouse.
hugs
Sejd

kerrianna
01-07-2007, 06:20 PM
I like the little things because you can do them sometimes when you're being your drab self - like a hint of perfume, or a bracelet that's hidden, a discreet necklace you can play with. I find just having that hint reminds me that I am more than drab. :happy:

Kate Simmons
01-07-2007, 06:25 PM
I like the little things because you can do them sometimes when you're being your drab self - like a hint of perfume, or a bracelet that's hidden, a discreet necklace you can play with. I find just having that hint reminds me that I am more than drab. :happy:We are much more overall no matter what mode we are in Kerrianna. Much much more.:happy:

Diana West
01-08-2007, 01:29 PM
For me, it's putting on mascara before I leave for work.

Jo Anne
01-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Lipstick. When I put in on as the last part of dressing, it makes me feel complete and feminine.

Gary
01-08-2007, 02:00 PM
not sure about the more femme part but ive always crossed my legs not so much like a woman...although technically is the same...but old men seem to sit like this as well...figured it was just me learning early is all...hehe...gary

Cheryl GG
01-08-2007, 02:07 PM
ROFLMAO Gary....I cant believe we are posting behind each other...geesh...lol....

Perfume and hate to say it...but when I KNOW I look good in an outfit....am sure you know what I mean when I say that about looking good....you just kinda know when you look good in something and you emit that positive thru attitude and body language when you feel that way.....but thats just me and my little pea brain...xoxoC/

diane59
01-08-2007, 03:13 PM
How about that 1st taste in the morning of a mixture of lipstick and coffee? Putting your mug down and seeing that cute, obviously feminine mark, on the edge of your mug. ......Going somewhere in drab, drinking coffee, and really missing that added lipstick taste?

I'll definately have to agree with this one.

Patti Remick
01-08-2007, 03:34 PM
It is the little things that make a difference to me. I love to put pink nailpolish on my long fingernails, put on my favorite light brown shoulder length wig, and get dressed in my white Olga panties, white or nude control top pantyhose, bra, longsleeved blouse, short pleated or denim skirt, and womens black MJ shoes. A bit of makeup and perfume and I feel so girly all over.

Patti

vbcdgrl
01-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Lipstick and wig do it for me. I also get turned on by painted toes, although mine aren't painted right now.

Vikki

DeniseNJ
02-07-2007, 04:35 AM
the love I get from all my sisters makes me feel feminine

Kristen Kelly
02-07-2007, 04:58 AM
The little thing is no a physical thing but a moment to myself when the switch in my mind goes from blue to PINK I can be in drab and still do this

Myst
02-07-2007, 05:34 AM
The accessories! I just adore hair bands and bracelets!

Ooh, and the scent of Vanilla body spray. And of course painted toenails through nylon as had been mentioned.

Phyliss
02-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Seeing my painted toes, yes. Seeing my clear glossed fingernails, yes. Putting on some light makeup, yes. Tasting my lipstick, yes. Pulling on my nylons when getting dressed, (no matter how, drab or not), yes. Undies and bra, yes. All these things are great.
A few things I find myself doing during the day remind me of my girly side. Things like getting into and out of my car, (sit and swing the legs). Keeping my knees together while driving. Squatting with knees together while picking up something, rather than simply "bend over" (suppose I was wearing a skirt, what would people think?).
I find it's the small actions we do everyday that always remind me of just who I am and what I'm doing.

melissaabom
02-07-2007, 11:05 AM
I must agree it is the final touches lip gloss earings ,rings bracelet
and finally perfume ...to complete myself as a gurl

melissa

MJ
02-07-2007, 11:10 AM
To me the one thing that I enjoy the most....shaving....shaving my legs, armpits and bikini area... that has to be the mostsensuous thing that I do and lipstick got to have that

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-07-2007, 11:16 AM
It's all of the above. I like to paint my toenails. I put just a little mascara on every day. I always wear my panties. When I shower I use body wash and it really feels soft on the skin. I use womans deoderant. So many things set me off.

Lisa Golightly
02-07-2007, 11:27 AM
I'm not sure if anything makes me feel femme, after all I can only experience things from my own perspective... (You can tell it's Wednesday)... however, I do notice the annoying things about aspects of the female role... Like eating your own hair when trying to look alluring, smiling while the blister from hell throbs on your heel... using applied physics to a dress that fitted but on the big night no longer seems too... laddering the last decent pair of tights... breaking a nail after six weeks of cultivation... oh, the list is endless...

Diana West
04-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Used to be lipstick or mascara.
Now it's toe rings.
Who knows what'll be next week.

joann07
04-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Looking down and seeing your toenails polished, even better when looking through a nice pair of nylons

I like your style. There's nothing more captivating than seeing polished toenails covered in nylon.
As soon as I slip on silky pair of pantyhose, it instantly makes me feel fem and everything else is icing on the cake.
When I go to bed, I seem to sleep better when I'm wearing pantyhose and a sexy sleep shirt. And when I wakeup, I feel refreshed.

soozeqct
04-06-2007, 09:41 AM
It feels so good just to clip a garter strap onto a stockings and making sure the tug is just right...a dab of obsession for women...a last quick look in the mirror to make sure everything is just right...Come to think of it, everything is a little thing that helps me feel feminine and self-confident in myself...Susan

Karren H
04-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Don't know if there is any single little thing.... it's everything.....

Karren

tvbeckytv
04-06-2007, 10:17 AM
fresh flowers in the house... better still if brought by a date

Kenix
04-06-2007, 07:42 PM
For me it's polishing my toenails, complaining about not having anything to wear (I only have one winter top :D ,) and putting on lingerie before going to bed.

satinjackie
04-07-2007, 04:59 AM
i adore the feeling of a maxi pad in my panties beneath my male clothes and ALWAYS have at least one fem magazine with me. Love to carry it with me and read it wherever i can. Just having it on my passenger seat as i drive puts me in my feminine role......:love:

pedebra
04-07-2007, 07:03 AM
Putting on my pantyhose, applying my eye gel and facial moisterizer in the morning before I put on my slacks and dress shirt helps my feel feminine.
The hidden feminine products do it for me.
Debra

Veronica E. Scott
04-07-2007, 08:01 AM
For me it is when I wake up in the morning and I have my long nightie on and my forms and slipping on my slippers with 3" heels (vs)with feathers on them and going outside and feeling the wind brushing against my body, and the wind in my long hair really puts me on the other side. And the list continues.

Ammdi
04-07-2007, 08:06 AM
I like your style. There's nothing more captivating than seeing polished toenails covered in nylon.
As soon as I slip on silky pair of pantyhose, it instantly makes me feel fem and everything else is icing on the cake.
When I go to bed, I seem to sleep better when I'm wearing pantyhose and a sexy sleep shirt. And when I wakeup, I feel refreshed.

This is exactly it for me. Plus when wearing them under drab all day, you get little constant reminders!

Wendy me
04-07-2007, 08:14 AM
for me it's my hair ... even in drab in a up pony tail .... some times a little hair will slip out of the pony tail and be hanging in my face just enough to be a pain but a enjoyable pain.....