PDA

View Full Version : Boob Question

Lilly 40C
01-06-2007, 10:05 AM
To those of us with real natural boobs B cup or bigger, how does your wife/girlfriend/partner react to your having real boobs?

Lilly

Stephenie S
01-06-2007, 10:32 AM
??? Real natural boobs? Are you a real natural woman? Are you on HRT? Overweight? Not sure I understand your question.

marie354
01-06-2007, 10:37 AM
Did you say natural B's or larger? We need more input! Input! Input!
:hugs:

Tracy_Victoria
01-06-2007, 10:50 AM
To those of us with real natural boobs B cup or bigger, how does your wife/girlfriend/partner react to your having real boobs?

Lilly

both sexes have real boobs, or breast, only mens tend to be smaller. (unless like me your overwieght, but then they tend not to be the same as female breast anyway!

Penny
01-06-2007, 12:15 PM
I have no boobs. My pecs have be somewhat reshaped from square to round from wearing an underwire bra.
The better qestion to as would be "how many of you are boobs?" to which I could reply affimatively upon occasion and others would surely agree!

Phyliss
01-06-2007, 12:56 PM
After 35+ years of marriage my wife doesn't react to them anymore. I've always been a bit "big" up there and from the first time she saw them there wasn't much of any sort of reaction. Fact is she seems to think I don't need to wear a bra. Perhaps I don't "NEED" to wear one but it feels more comfortable when I do.

Wenda
01-06-2007, 01:07 PM
My GF has gorgeous DD boobs, with small nips. I have A boobs with large nips. She loves to torment me by pulling, tickling, squeezing, nibbling, etc. I never imagined that my boobs (and nips) could be the source of so much pleasure for us both.

Scotty
01-06-2007, 02:10 PM
I'm half an inch from a B cup, does that count? :D

I don't have an SO at the moment but I'm curious what reaction I'll get when I DO find an SO..

Teddie
01-06-2007, 03:18 PM
My SO loves my 40C's, and so do I.

Eugenie
01-06-2007, 05:07 PM
both sexes have real boobs, or breast, only mens tend to be smaller. (unless like me your overwieght, but then they tend not to be the same as female breast anyway!

Indeed, in my case my breasts are bigger than is usually the case for men. And yes I'm still slightly overweight, and in addition I lost a lot of weight over the past three years (more than 90 pounds). That has left a lot of flesh with fat tissues around my chest which make my breasts bigger than normal for a man, but they don't shape as real woman breasts when I'm naked...

In addition, regular pectoral muscles exercises helped build up some more flesh there too... So with the help of a well chosen push up underwired bra, the illusion is somewhat realistic... See my latest pics in the picture galery (not very recent though).
:hugs:
Eugenie

Sierra Evon
01-06-2007, 05:12 PM

Lilly

Does not compute :smashcomp

veronicagirl
01-06-2007, 08:15 PM
google these 3 words.... induced, lactation, goldfarb

Lanore
01-07-2007, 03:31 AM
Lets see. Real boobs? Mine are real and I've had them for many, many years. I'm not over-weight and I take good care of the girls. I'm not married, but my best friend is a lesbian and she loves them. I just make sure when I want to meet someone, hers are bigger than mine.

Lanore

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Well Mine are about an A cup right now. Probably from taking steroids years ago. My Lady does not mind as long as I leave my fur there for her to play with.

pinkshelly
01-08-2007, 12:11 PM
I don't have much, but the Wife, S.O. does have fun with em.
Huggs, Shelly.

Lilith Moon
01-09-2007, 06:24 AM
She likes them ! In truth, they are not really boobs but well developed pects that took months of exercise to produce. She sees them as my "manly chest" but they do make reasonable boobs when stuffed into a good bra. :happy:

Maggie Kay
01-09-2007, 10:38 AM
My SO considers my nearly B's "man boobs" and says they are not boobs compared to her C cups. She doesn't want to admit that I have them. In bed, she liked them years ago when they were much smaller. Back then, they weren't epilated. Now that I have a real set and wear a bra, she is turned off by them and won't ever touch them. In fact, now that I epilate most of my body, she won't touch my bare skin at all. She says I feel like a woman to her. She really doesn't like women, can't abide them, so my being femme is a major problem.

Jere Oneil
01-09-2007, 10:46 AM

Tell me about it. I learned I had real boobs the hard way, by having breast cancer. When the doctor told me I had it, my first comment was, "how can I have breast cancer, I don't have breasts. Then she explained that men do indeed have breasts, they are just a lot smaller than most womens (my sister in law is so mall hat she always jokes that she needs "front" tatooed on her chest"