PDA

View Full Version : Partner Poll

Teresa Amina
01-06-2007, 10:35 AM
The questions about how the SOs feel about dressing have me curious about the numbers; how many here are married, involved, in between or just plain on your own?

Tracy_Victoria
01-06-2007, 10:54 AM
The questions about how the SOs feel about dressing have me curious about the numbers; how many here are married, involved, in between or just plain on your own?

Poll does not really make sence, having a SO, or being in a long term relationship has nothing to do with your SO knowing or agreeing with your dressing?

I don't understand the reason for saying, married, in relationship, or single

sorry (maybe i'm in blonde mode today!)

marie354
01-06-2007, 10:58 AM
Need more choices. I concider myself happily married but we're not. We've lived together for the last 5 years.
:hugs:

suzy
01-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Been married 35 years......Wife knows and participates. No secrets between us and we communicate frequently and openly.:D

Teresa Amina
01-06-2007, 12:11 PM
Poll does not really make sence, having a SO, or being in a long term relationship has nothing to do with your SO knowing or agreeing with your dressing?

I don't understand the reason for saying, married, in relationship, or single

sorry (maybe i'm in blonde mode today!)

Just looking for raw numbers here, not whether or not SO (if present) knows or approves.

Teresa Amina
01-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Need more choices. I concider myself happily married but we're not. We've lived together for the last 5 years.
:hugs:

You fit in the non-married SO group. I considered many more choices but they really all can be grouped into these four.

shavedm64
01-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Married.. she not only knows, but started me in dressing. She buys me nice things, and is one very fine lady for it. We enjoy what we do, and I am lucky to have such a wonderful lady

Crissy65
01-06-2007, 01:33 PM
We have been married 37 years. My wife tolerates my love of nylon.

Eileen
01-06-2007, 02:01 PM
I am widowed and it is too soon for me to know if I will be looking or if I want to stay single. This is a big change in my life and at the same time I will soon be living f/t as Eileen. Perhaps in another six months or so I can better answer your question.

Eileen

Tina Dixon
01-06-2007, 02:06 PM
This is me:chained:

bobbijo
01-06-2007, 03:32 PM
married for 37 years and my wife has been supportive and participating for the last 36 years.

Michelle 51
01-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Been married 32 years.Like everyone had some ups and downs but wouldn't change anything.Well maybe got my own cloths sooner.Mine are a lot more comfortable.Would have got my own heels a lot sooner also. They changed how i feel about myself when i'm dressed.Make me feel way more fem. Justabit

Amanda Jane
01-06-2007, 04:35 PM
never married / never shacked up / no intention to do either

Rebecca_Annette
01-06-2007, 04:56 PM
with GG partner. knows, tolerates (barely) does not participate

Sierra Evon
01-06-2007, 05:18 PM
I saw a licence plate frame on a car a while ago , that sums it all up for me " Date whenever , single forever " :thumbsup:

Teresa Amina
01-06-2007, 06:35 PM
I am widowed and it is too soon for me to know if I will be looking or if I want to stay single. This is a big change in my life and at the same time I will soon be living f/t as Eileen. Perhaps in another six months or so I can better answer your question.

Eileen

As a widow myself I understand :hugs: For me it has been 14 months and I am surprised at how content I am to be on my own now after the pain of loss has faded some.

Lawren
01-06-2007, 07:20 PM
I guess I should put myself down as "married" because I will be tomorrow. (1-7-07) :D

ArleneRaquel
01-06-2007, 07:31 PM
My wife died 4 years ago and I am definitely looking for a new partner, who will accept my being " Trina " 24/7. :love: & :hugs: Trina - In Search Of......

j_hewish
01-06-2007, 09:03 PM
married with a very well informed wife who is Understanding and helpful in all aspects:devil:

Joy Carter
01-06-2007, 09:06 PM
I guess I should put myself down as "married" because I will be tomorrow. (1-7-07) :D

Hey !!!!!! Congrats there Lawren. :hugs:

Joy Carter
01-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Married 37 years last month. She's wonderful to J--. But has no desire to meet Joy. :o I'm at least acknowledged by the wife. And Joy has time out to be her self.

Amanda Jane
01-06-2007, 09:19 PM
at some point this

"She's wonderful to J--. But has no desire to meet Joy."

will come into direct conflict with this

"Except I'm more Joy now than J--. J-- was never happy. And now that he has allowed Joy to be out, he in turn is happy."

what is the plan for that day

Glenda
01-07-2007, 10:38 AM
Like most, it is sometimes hard to fit things into categories. I've been single for the last 16 years after a 23 year marriage. I didn't divorce because of my CD'ing because I had never had any idea that I was a crossdresser. It wasn't until after the divorce that a girlfriend persuaded me to crossdress for Halloween. One look in the mirror and I understood a lifetime of feelings.

I can't say why I haven't remarried other than the fact that the right person hasn't come along yet. I have allowed some to move in with me for a while. I have been proposed to a few times. I haven't found the person that can really restore my trust in a relationship.

I'm single, content and happy. I'm not looking for a partner. However, if the right person presents herself one day...........I would love to have a partner to share everything with. I do miss that.

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 10:42 AM
I have a Great Lady that has been with me for over 5 years, or should I say put up with me. I would like to marry her someday if she will have me, but at this time we can't.

Trinni
01-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Okay I am an idiot, in some of my posts I have used the "SO" for my wife not realizing my wife is not an "SO". forgive me if I have accidentally misinterpited myself. This is my first message board so it will take me some time to fully understand. As for the vote, my wife doesn't know.

uknowhoo
01-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Okay I am an idiot, in some of my posts I have used the "SO" for my wife not realizing my wife is not an "SO". forgive me if I have accidentally misinterpited myself. This is my first message board so it will take me some time to fully understand.

You're ok, Trinni,sweetie It's fine to, and many do, refer to their wives as their SO. You're not incorrect in doing so. She's both your wife and your significant other, right? You'll see in the poll Teresa offered the option: non married SO, that is to say... you do have a significant other, to whom you are not married. Or, as my fourth grade math teacher might've put it, wife is a subset of SO. :D

Trinni
01-07-2007, 11:22 AM
as my fourth grade math teacher might've put it, wife is a subset of SO. :D

:rofl: