PDA

View Full Version : Someone's knocking at my door.

Noel Chimes
01-24-2005, 12:37 AM
Ok girls, here's a delima to solve. I have another site with a couple of pics. I received a reply to the post, with a phone # and a request to meet and greet. The problem is he's married and I'm not sure if I can really make it work. I don't have anyone around to give me any feedback. I had some pics on this site but I can't find them. I need some advise from my sisters.
Noel

Vallari
01-24-2005, 12:52 AM
Did he say what his intentions were? Like just to have lunch or something casual, or something more? Does his wife know and if so is she OK with everything?

I'd just keep things online no matter what - especially if he's married. I've gotten a request like this before as well from someone who had a wife and he wanted to do more than just say hi. Im not married or anything myself, but it still seems like the smartest move to make. I wouldn't meet him just to keep everyone safe/happy (you, him and his wife + any kids, etc if there are any).

Hope this is helpful to you :o

Ashleigh
01-24-2005, 08:54 AM
Noel, if he's married, don't even pursue it. Keep yourself away from that kind of influence and away from that kind of person. It's safer too.

Anita
01-24-2005, 04:41 PM
married = trouble = say no

Tristen Cox
01-24-2005, 04:54 PM
I'd just keep things online no matter what - especially if he's married.

I have to agree with the other's here, be safe not sorry. You know what to do.

Love
Tristen

Kate_Uhler
01-24-2005, 05:33 PM
most guys don't want to just say hi!

married guys for sure don't want to just say hi....

theres so many unmarried ones out there.... OR here... it just not worth the huge HUGE risk of everyone getting hurt..

becareful sweetie,
kate.

Julie York
01-24-2005, 05:52 PM
He's married! To hell with him. Think of his wife. If you want to seriously mess up his WIFE then let someone else do it. Then you'll be able to sleep at night knowing you didn't do it.

There's plenty of T-girl admirers. Find a single one.

alba68
01-24-2005, 08:43 PM
He's just after one thing, leave well alone.

paulaN
01-24-2005, 10:54 PM
I'm married and I'd love to get dressed and go shopping with a sista. or have a coffee or share makeup tips with any of you sista's. but you had better know more about this guy, woops read your post again. sounds like a guy looking for some sista action. I'd stay away from married men too.

Holly
01-25-2005, 12:51 AM
Ok girls, here's a delima to solve. I have another site with a couple of pics. I received a reply to the post, with a phone # and a request to meet and greet. The problem is he's married and I'm not sure if I can really make it work. I don't have anyone around to give me any feedback. I had some pics on this site but I can't find them. I need some advise from my sisters.
Noel
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

MistyCD
01-25-2005, 07:30 AM
Danger Danger Danger Will Robinson.......I'd make an immediate about face and kick in the warp drive

Misty

racheal
01-25-2005, 08:29 AM
Danger Danger Danger Will Robinson.......I'd make an immediate about face and kick in the warp drive

Misty
Full speed! I think there that may blow up. Use Caution...

Tamara Croft
01-25-2005, 08:34 AM
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

What part of NO you not getting?????? The N or the O bit....... stay away from it.....smells like T R O U B L E!!!!

Tamara x

AmberDay
01-26-2005, 03:16 AM
I am a married guy who really is into crossdressers, nonsexually. Yet I don't make plans to meet any face to face in my house or theirs. I would go to a suport group. I have been contacted by other CDs and CD admires for some 'fun' and I will not mess up my life by doing that. If you want to meet another CD for the purposes of meeting another CD, go to a support group. If you want to be the 'girl' on the side and some married guys fling, hope you don't get pregnant, lol.

Amber

Noel Chimes
01-26-2005, 09:15 AM
This is what I love about all of my sisters here; you don't pull any punches but you you give advise with a lot of love. I'm going to loose his number and send him a message to forget it. I AM NOT A HOMEWRECKER!
To all our little sisters, our big sisters are looking out for our best interest. PLEASE LISTEN TO THEM!!! I definately will.
Thank you, Noel

Wendy me
01-26-2005, 09:25 AM

i have been a lot of things in my life but i can say that when married .........
the dateing thing no..........................no dateing when marryed no.........
just not right