PDA

View Full Version : in matters of love

MJ
01-06-2007, 09:17 PM
hi girls
I need your advice, this is going to be hard for me to put in to words so bear with me, being a ts and living full time . up until now as been a wonderful experience , but i have met someone and i just don't know what to do... you see i never thought i would have to deal with my emotional side regarding a gg yes a gg . what can i say she is truly amazing you know the type of girl we thank god for sight etc, i thought this side of me was dead but boy was i wrong ,
i just don't want to be hurt or hurt anyone else, how do you deal with this thing called love ?, sorry this may sound strange but i just don't know how to deal with it .. maybe i just have to up my estrogen that might fix it..
and i can,t say too much as members from the church are also members here :eek: and i don't want this woman to find out as i would just die

Amanda Jane
01-06-2007, 09:28 PM
"i never thought i would have to deal with my emotional side"

be that as it may / though hormone are psychoactive chemicals / they were designed to do exactly that

still

buy a robert johnson record and sing along

The woman I love, took from my best friend
Some joker got lucky, stole her back again
You better come on in my kitchen babe, it's goin' to be rainin' outdoors

When a woman gets in trouble, everybody throws her down
Lookin' for her good friend, none can't be found
You better come on in my kitchen, baby, it's goin' to be rainin' outdoors

if it was not for love / the blues would not exist / as long as there is love / the blues will sell

TxKimberly
01-06-2007, 09:40 PM
Well,
At the risk of sounding flip, follow your heart, your gut, and your instincts. If being near her feels right, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Let's see "born a boy, should like girls, but am a girl so should like boys" - that would drive you nuts so just throw it out and forget about it. If you think you have something with her, see where it takes you and forget about all the other garbage.

Kim (HAH! Sounds like I know what I'm talking about but I'm clueless)

Amy Hepker
01-06-2007, 10:47 PM
Well, I guess it is up to you what you want and can handle. You are Male inside too. This is one thing we all have to put up with is the emotional pull, back and forth.

suchacutie
01-06-2007, 11:55 PM
it's called dating....

start small...see where it goes.

you must remember how it's done :)...

have fun!!

tina

sonalnarula
01-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Yeah I agree with Suchacutie. Start small - if it starts to get serious, I recommend you tell her about the real you and that might just work out wonderfully for the both of you.

Kate Simmons
01-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Hi Marissa, I have the agree with Kimberly. The only advice I can give is to follow your heart and your feelings.:happy: Ericka

ToyGirl
01-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Hi Mj I can relate , The whole mechanics of it and your role in the relationship become confusing. Chances are the girl has little knowledge about TS.

Anyway i say go with it , just be as upfront and informative as you can so if theres going to be a problem it can happen early on.

Stephenie S
01-07-2007, 12:37 AM
Dear MJ,

Go for it! Just remember that no matter what you may think now, your CDing will never go away. Be honest and upfront and you may discover the relationship of a lifetime.

Lovies,
Stephenie

kerrianna
01-07-2007, 03:09 AM
Well,
At the risk of sounding flip, follow your heart, your gut, and your instincts. If being near her feels right, I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Let's see "born a boy, should like girls, but am a girl so should like boys" - that would drive you nuts so just throw it out and forget about it. If you think you have something with her, see where it takes you and forget about all the other garbage.

Kim (HAH! Sounds like I know what I'm talking about but I'm clueless)

No you're not clueless Kim. That's good advice.

Life's too short to be ducking love MJ. Looks like you got an arrow in you honey, and you might as well give in. Just go slow if you're scared or not sure - or jump in the deep end - that works too. You're a responsible, more or less sensible (:heehee: ) person, so trust your instincts and moral compass. Just take responsibility for your own self and stay in truth and if it was meant to be it will be, if not, well, better to have loved and lost, eh?

Sweet Susan
01-07-2007, 03:59 AM
Personally, I'd say you are in for a struggle. I've been crossdressing since I was 12. I've tried to give it up several times, thousands of times. It doesn't happen like that. Probably the best thing would be to be open and honest with her. Otherwise you are in for a struggle.

Fallen Angel
01-07-2007, 04:35 AM
take one day at a time with her and enjoy the many wounders it brings to you. Luv is some thing that so many take for granted, cherish it

suzy
01-07-2007, 08:16 AM
MJ,

Well...it's like this.....if your heart is yelling it's love, listen...take it one step at a time, and think with your heart!:love:

bredalee25
01-07-2007, 08:59 AM
MJ yes indeed follow your heart where ever it takes you if this woman is the right one then you'll know. I've got one important question for you. Does she know you as a female or a male? If the answer is male then please tell her about MJ and if it's female then tell her about your male side.

ttfn

jeniinnylons
01-07-2007, 10:55 AM
Love is the worst thing ever invented :(

(going thru a unwanted divorce that I can't stop, all because hse is immature)

MJ
01-07-2007, 01:29 PM
hi girls
well i saw her today , omg she came over and said hi sweetie. so i smiled at her and said hi, and started to crap my panties , so i just told her i would see her on Thursday. got out of there real fast, maybe i will run back to my old church , i am safe there. i just don't know anymore and hell i have not dated in over 21 years. this sucks..
and yes she knows all about me, and respect's me for who i am.. thank you for your advice you are all great :love:
hugs Marissa

Helen H. Heels
01-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Hello MJ,
Helen H. Heels here if you wish to taLK. I would like to attend you open church.I can be reached at wmadill1@gmail.com
I am of course living in Burlington.
Love Helen.

Bluebird GG
01-07-2007, 01:44 PM
well MJ if she knows about the real u then go for it gurl the sky's the limit if its meant to be it will be and everything will fall into place in other words destiny, its amazing how a new person in your life can make u feel alive again and get all sweaty at the palms, like i said if it is meant to be it will be no matter what, she knows u and still seems to acknowledge u then its all good good luck MJ!:hugs:

Eileen
01-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Marissa she makes you feel good and she wants to in your life or she would not be talking with you. At the very least you have the chance to develop a wonderful friendship and perhaps much more. Love does not follow a script and is not spelled out in a book. Love is from the heart, hers and yours.

Eileen

suchacutie
01-07-2007, 04:43 PM
MJ, it's really set up for you! She is comfortable with you and who you are, called you sweetie, talks to you...come on girl, ask her if she'd like to go for coffee (or tea or whatever) right then! Don't let it pass...pick a coffee shop ahead of time so you know where you are going and then just do it :)...

Best of luck!

tina

DW
01-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Hey girl, if she came over to you, then obviously she is interested. Have a good time, take it easy,and have fun.

Eugenie
01-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Hi Marissa,

It seems that you are experiencing the wonderful state of being in love... It is so marvelous. And you have some hints that it is reciprocal... All the better...

Just to understand, you say you are "en femme" full time. I assume then that this means that this person that you feel in love with has met you when you were "en femme", and that she liked you like that.

If that is indeed the case, this is absolutely fabulous (no, not "Ab Fab", you Television series addicts :D ) This is the dream of quite a lot of CDs...

I hope that is the case for you and that you will have a beautiful life together.
:hugs:
Eugenie

Bethanygirl
01-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Be yourself, what is not to love? The worth and value of a relationship is found in honesty and empathy as it leads to love, not in gender roles. Be who you are with her, and maybe she will become whatever she can, be it friend, lover, or soul mate. Give you, and her, a chance by being yourself with her and letting time tell.
Good luck honey, you know we are all hoping for the best for you!
:love:

ColleenCD
01-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Marissa,

Take it slow with her. You need to sit down and visit with her to understand her feelings and intentions also. She accepts you as you are Marissa, give her the opportunity to tell you how she feels. Don't run away.

Colleen

Missy Anne
01-07-2007, 09:37 PM
Marissa,

I would certainly explore it if I were you. Considering that she knows about you, how can you not at least get to know her better?

Missy Anne

kerrianna
01-08-2007, 12:46 AM
hi girls
well i saw her today , omg she came over and said hi sweetie. so i smiled at her and said hi, and started to crap my panties , so i just told her i would see her on Thursday. got out of there real fast, maybe i will run back to my old church , i am safe there. i just don't know anymore and hell i have not dated in over 21 years. this sucks..
and yes she knows all about me, and respect's me for who i am.. thank you for your advice you are all great :love:
hugs Marissa

Aww, MJ, you sound like Charlie Brown and the little red-haired girl. You got it bad girl. You realize we're not going to LET you weasle out so easily now. Don't make me fly out there!

21 years is a long time hun. 22 years I've been with my SO. I can't imagine how scared I'd be meeting someone new after all that time, dealing with all those emotions. And that's not even thinking about myself as a CDer. It would be tempting to take the easy way out, but that's not living, that's :hiding:

Just be yourself and try not to get ahead of things. You've got a lot going on for you - you seem like a terrific person no matter how you are dressed, and she does seem interested enough. If it all falls to pieces you can always run back to your old church. JUST GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE!

And remember, we're here for you, pushing you into her arms :heehee: - you really did it now - telling us, but maybe that's why you did it, eh? Go get her tigeress! :love: