PDA

View Full Version : Hedwig party, fun!

Allie
01-24-2005, 04:03 AM
Hey everyone i just got back from a fun party. A girl in my photo class at school invited me to come over to her apartment to watch the movie - Hedwig and the angry inch. (its about a german transvestite who is the lead in a rock band if youve not seen it). I got there, and there were about 4 other girls, and another guy from photo, and this other guy id never met. Anyway, after everyone was there, the girl who was doing the party (kate) said that it was time to put on the lipstick! So a few of the girls went into her bathroom, and me and a couple others followed. So im standing next to these 3 girls, and then they pass the lipstick to me. i was so exited, so i put it on (welll of course lol ), and then they pass the tube of lip gloss and i apply that. Then to top it all off some red glitter for my lips. (of course i was last to take mine off :p ) It was really nice being able to wear lipstick in front of others for once. So we all had our glittery lipstick on and settle down to watch the film. It was a great movie. Great music, pretty acurate portrail, and some humor. i stayed and chatted with kate after everyone else was gone about photo and some other random stuff. All in all a really fun night. I dont know if this is a crossdressing experience, but it was deffinitley fun!
Allie

Tristen Cox
01-24-2005, 11:03 AM
hehe sounds like a CD experience to me even if it was only lipstick you got to hang with the girls and indulge a little. Good flick for the moode as well :D

*hugs*
Tristen

Marissa_CD
01-24-2005, 04:11 PM
looks like you might have met someone who you might be able to dress with. that is of course if thats what you want and feel comfortable doing. but if she likes the movie "Hedwig and the...." and she invited people over to watch it and put on glitterie lipstick than she prolly would be a very accepting and inviting person to come out to. just a fantasy of mine I guess LOL sounds like you had fun though.
Kisses, Marissa.

Allie
01-24-2005, 08:14 PM
she likes all those movies with transvestites in them and the whole independent film scene, and so does this other guy in my photo class. She is deffinitley a very open person, and shes cool. Deffinitley fun!
Allie

racheal
01-24-2005, 08:19 PM
Great story! Great job Allie!