PDA

View Full Version : Mom, Found out, Again!!!!!!!!!

CDTiffany
01-07-2007, 12:48 AM
I was 10 years old, when I first got caught. I asked a neighbor, if I could wear her square dance dress. (Busted). My mom knew I licked women's clothing ever since then. However, for the last 10 years, I kept it cool. A few months ago, I burst, (never again, will I stop) I am a Crossdresser, and I love it!!!! (I feel better saying that) SCREAMING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to wear Women's clothing.
Anyway, Because of my resent shopping spree. A bill, was sent to to my billing address. (i have a po box, for my shipments). JC Penny, Sent an invoice to my moms house, for a Satin Blouse. Busted again.
I have a very cool mother, She gave me the bill, I tried to hide it, I ripped it up in front of her, and threw it in the trash. Tried to play it off.
Then, came the speech.
She does not care. She has known, this was part of my life since I was a little one. She could care less. Only, want's to see me happy.
Then, we stated to talk about it!!! (nice conversation)
At least, I never have to hide ME from my MOM again!
Cool, very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany.

Cathy_NJ
01-07-2007, 12:56 AM
Tiffany,
How fortunate for you to have such an understanding Mom. You're lucky to be growing up in an era that is so much more understanding than earlier ones, and I'm certain that your future will be bright and filled with pretty clothes!

Best of luck to you! Cathy

Jestina
01-07-2007, 01:03 AM
Interesting.
Only this last two days I have been considering the peop[le that I could actually "come out" to and who would be ok.
My mother would be one of them.

Trouble with mom is, she would talk about it.
She would bring it up to people and defend me.
I am her "golden child" as I am told. So she would champion it on my behalf.
She would start a duiscussion about it just so she could say, "well my son is a crossdresser and look at him."
Funny eh? I think moms will usually be the coolest.

The three people in the world who know about this are all women and very cool.

What a world it would be if.......

Jestina.

marie354
01-07-2007, 01:05 AM
How very lucky you are indeed. Count your stars! ************
My parents never understood or would even talk about it when they were still alive. Maybe they do now. They are still with me in my heart.
:hugs:

Angela E.
01-07-2007, 10:25 AM
I had a supportive mother too.Most of us are not so fortunate,best of luck from your sister-Angela.:hugs:

jan450217
01-07-2007, 10:40 AM
I went to a 'Transformation' shop once for a few things and the owner showed me a picture of her son en femme (stunningly gorgeous; his mother did the make over). I don't cry often, but tears came to my eyes and I asked her where mothers like her were when I was growing up.

Trinni
01-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Family can suprise you sometimes. I'm glad your mom is cool and you got to have a good discussion with her about it.

Talon DeRojo
01-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Tiffany - I'm so glad that a potentially bad situation turned out so well! You are really lucky in having the Mom that you do.
Talon:happy:

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 11:01 AM
Tiffany, You probably didn't have to hide it from her for so long, but the things we don't know. You felt like you were letting her down by doing it, now you feel like you missed out on so much, because you didn't bring yourself out sooner. I know the feeling oh so well. I wish I could have told my mother long before I did. My whole life probably would have been a lot different.

sue ellan
01-07-2007, 11:32 AM
talk about being a cool mom. you have a jewel.
sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

lisa92268
01-07-2007, 11:41 AM
What a cool mom! I'm glad you can have it all!

XOXO,
Lisa

Joy Carter
01-07-2007, 12:10 PM
Tiffany I'm so Glad for you. I knew a clerk at an account I called on for my job. And we got to be pretty good friends. We chatted often while I serviced her store. She told me once that her son won a drag show contest. Don't know why she did but she sounded very upset over it. I asked her if her son was otherwise OK. She said he was never any trouble other than he liked to ware women's clothes growing up. She said he didn't have a job and that she supported him. I felt bad for her situation. So just from knowing her not all moms have it easy.

Jodi
01-07-2007, 05:55 PM
I was 10 years old, when I first got caught. I asked a neighbor, if I could wear her square dance dress. (Busted). My mom knew I licked women's clothing ever since then. However, for the last 10 years, I kept it cool. A few months ago, I burst, (never again, will I stop) I am a Crossdresser, and I love it!!!! (I feel better saying that) SCREAMING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to wear Women's clothing.
Anyway, Because of my resent shopping spree. A bill, was sent to to my billing address. (i have a po box, for my shipments). JC Penny, Sent an invoice to my moms house, for a Satin Blouse. Busted again.
I have a very cool mother, She gave me the bill, I tried to hide it, I ripped it up in front of her, and threw it in the trash. Tried to play it off.
Then, came the speech.
She does not care. She has known, this was part of my life since I was a little one. She could care less. Only, want's to see me happy.
Then, we stated to talk about it!!! (nice conversation)
At least, I never have to hide ME from my MOM again!
Cool, very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany.

Tiffany, If the invoice was addressed to you, what was your mother doing opening your mail? That is not only very rude, it is against the law.

Jodi

Lisa Marie
01-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Lucky You, Wish my mom would approve of guys wearing women's clothes but she doesn't that's why Angie keep's in the closet.

ColleenCD
01-07-2007, 06:24 PM
Tiffany,

Sounds like mom has her priorities right. She's more concerned about you than your dressing. Enjoy your relationship with her. It's too rare among CDer's. Be open and honest with her and she'll probably be a goldmine of help.

Colleen