PDA

View Full Version : Brag Again Sorta I Think Maybe

Sherlyn
01-07-2007, 02:00 PM
...hmmmmmmmmmm tis all I can say ...this dude Di and I have met with and chatted with several times at Shayz ...well dunno what got up his butt last night ...maybe coz I was in bitch ...lol.. anyways hes going around pointing me out to ppl saying ..u know thats a guy..even tho I do pass most the times and we did tell the staff NO NEEDS TO ADVERTISE ...:Angry3: I do appear bitchy tho in the pics :heehee:

rocval2001
01-07-2007, 02:03 PM
I don't think you look bitchy - you look sorta of suductive. I'd do a double take if I passed you regardless how I am dressed. You are very attractive.

Summer
01-07-2007, 02:06 PM
I think Sultry is a better Word.
Summer

Shelly Preston
01-07-2007, 02:08 PM
I hope the staff were suitable bitchy and threw him out

rocval2001
01-07-2007, 02:08 PM
Summer - you are right that is a much better word - thanks for it.

Sherlyn
01-07-2007, 02:10 PM
I hope the staff were suitable bitchy and threw him out

No Shelly ...actually hes quite harmless just had a few ..maybe coz he knows me he was showing me off ...lol OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE VANITY :D

crossing-the-rain
01-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Whoever said you are bitchy must be a bitch,you look great,cool and attractive.
Rain.

marie354
01-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Was he jealous that he wasn't more like you?

christine55
01-07-2007, 02:53 PM
You do indeed look sultry.
Hugs, Christine

MJ
01-07-2007, 03:04 PM
no you are not bitchy , you look wonderful as always .. i had the same problem news years eve , it was a woman and she was doing the sane thing to me too. but the gg's i was with that night set her straght...
but after she left i had a good time , did i look like a man ? must have been my arms he he he

you should talk to him and tell him how much that hurt and also tell what could have happend ? , if he is anything of a friend he will never do that again , you should not have to deal with that you must have been scared to death !! .. because i sure was
hugs mj

TxKimberly
01-07-2007, 03:13 PM
I don't care how bitchy you might have been, this was an amazingly cruel thing he did, with some fairly serious potential results.
Watch your back sis, if he was that willing to shame and hurt you, you might want to take a hard look at this friendship.
Kim

Joy Carter
01-07-2007, 03:26 PM
He sounded like a spoiled brat who gets off on trying to hurt others. Maybe he needs a :spank: ing. But on second thought he might like it to.:heehee:

Di
01-07-2007, 04:00 PM
It wasn't a bad thing...it wasn't...or I would have had a cow................we are out too about 25 or more people there....regs we talk to and dance with ect....this guy had one too many and was pointing out Sher to a few people......people we have danced beside prob every weekend for almost a yr...and they did not know............I was watching him...and they were trying to figure out which one he was talking about...me or Sher............:p ............there are hundreds there on Sat nights and we just fit right in................and babe you did'nt tell them about the guys that we were dancing and taking pic with the beginning of the night that asked for me and my girlfriends phone number :tongueout

Sandra
01-07-2007, 04:36 PM
and babe you did'nt tell them about the guys that we were dancing and taking pic with the beginning of the night that asked for me and my girlfriends phone number :tongueout

Oh she forgot that one :p

......and NO you don't appear bitchy. :)

Kristen Marie
01-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Sherlyn, he had to be just bragging on you....you look wonderful and given your awesome videos, have to belive you carry yourself better than most females!!!

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Even though you have your moods, that does not give anyone the right to point you out. You still look great by the way even in your so called mood.

Jodi
01-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Hey Sher, There is the old standard response that I have used. "Yes, I'm a man--more man than you'll ever be, and right now, more woman than you'll ever get."

Jodi

jeniinnylons
01-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Did you tell him you had a headache? :) He he

GINA-CD
01-07-2007, 06:22 PM
bitchy is the word envious people use for good-looking sexy girl.... just ignore those people but acknowledge their feeling... it's good for your girly ego.

kateyliz
01-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Frankly, Sherilyn, I wouldn't have believed him. You just look too, too good. Hugs,Kathy

Tracy_Victoria
01-08-2007, 07:59 PM
...hmmmmmmmmmm tis all I can say ...this dude Di and I have met with and chatted with several times at Shayz ...well dunno what got up his butt last night ...maybe coz I was in bitch ...lol.. anyways hes going around pointing me out to ppl saying ..u know thats a guy..even tho I do pass most the times and we did tell the staff NO NEEDS TO ADVERTISE ...:Angry3: I do appear bitchy tho in the pics :heehee:

Think my put down would have been

"yep I am, and even though he knows, he's still been trying it on!":eek:

ColleenCD
01-08-2007, 08:18 PM
Sher,

As long as you and Di are regulars, this guy will have to conform his behavior to the club rules. Something inside me makes me wonder though what would make want to talk about you unless he has some interest himself?

If he bothers you again, ask him what he'll tell his friends when they find out he was beat up by a very pretty girl?

Colleen

Kimkandy
01-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Well I think you look like a sexy :gorgeous: gorgeous woman... maybe he has a crush on you.

Kim

:dom: :lovestruck: :luvu: :love:

DAVIDA
01-08-2007, 10:13 PM
My money would be on Di! I really don't think she would let anything happen to Sherlyn! I know that Jean would be watchful around me!
By the way, congrats on 2000 posts Di!:love:
DAVIDA

Karren H
01-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Don't know about "bitchey" .......more like "Bitchen, girly!!" hehe

Love Karren

Rachel Morley
01-08-2007, 10:31 PM
He was only jealous because he couldn't have you...you're Di's honey!! :D