PDA

View Full Version : male breast irony

princessmichelle
01-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi,

Due to an unrelated health issue, I have breasts which are large enough that they move uncomfortably. This discomfort is alleviated by wearing a bra. Because I am also a cd, I find this to be ironic.

This makes me feel less guilty about wearing a bra. I also have a greater respect for what women have to deal with. If I get this much discomfort from breasts that are only an A cup, I can only imagine what ggs go through.

Has anyone else experienced this?

princess michelle

GINA-CD
01-07-2007, 06:19 PM
well, mine are not big enough to be an A cup, but they are definitely beyond the typical male breasts... I just love it, but wish they were bigger even for my male status.... this is something I believe is great from my body. and it's uncomfortable just at an intellectual level, but physically speaking, they are absolutely wonderful.

Lanore
01-07-2007, 06:26 PM
I do understand what you are going through. I don't call it discomfort because they are a part of me and I make the adjustments. Like Gina said, they are absolutely wonderful.

Lanore

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Mine are getting bigger due to age. I love wearing Bras. I wish I could all the time. I am sorry that you are having problems though.

MAGENTA
01-07-2007, 07:25 PM
my breasts are only small..but i certainly have the beginnings.i really enjoy wearing a bra or corselette creating a cleavage. i love all my lingerie and wish for a larger bust and i am sorry for any girl that finds her breasts uncomfortable

:love:
magenta

Joy Carter
01-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Lets just say due to medication (taken for 18 years) I grew almost an A cup. I can't ware a tight T-shirt any longer. It's kinda nice in a way because they stick out around to wards my under arms like a GG. I'm thinking of trying taping to see how I'd look.

CalvinKlein
01-07-2007, 10:13 PM
well, don't know why, but i have man boobs and often find myself being made fun of or making fun of myself with my roomates (bestfriends, great people) at school. i've even hooked up with chicks with smaller breasts than i have. i can't wear my t-shirts too tight, and for that matter prefer not to wear t-shirts that have lots of writing and/or designs on them. i'd prefer not to have them at times, but i am what i am - and happy at that. They do help when I put on a dress or a halter top!

Billijo49504
01-07-2007, 10:23 PM
The tape measure doesn't lie, 38C or 40 B...BJ

michelleliz
01-07-2007, 10:31 PM
Just consider your self lucky

Michelle liz

brendasmith
01-08-2007, 12:24 AM
I wear a sports bra 90 percent of the time. My boobs have grown over the last nine years to the B range. If I don't wear a bra they drive me crazy rubbing against my shirt and bouncing when operating equipment. The bra sort of mminimizes them too, so they aren't as noticable. Brenda

Stephenie S
01-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Amy,

Congratulations on your 1000th post. Quite a milestone.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Penny
01-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Amy,

Congratulations on your 1000th post. Quite a milestone.

Lovies,
Stephenie

:Party2:

Congrats!

Penny

Eugenie
01-08-2007, 02:41 AM
Hi,

Due to an unrelated health issue, I have breasts which are large enough that they move uncomfortably. This discomfort is alleviated by wearing a bra. Because I am also a cd, I find this to be ironic.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Well, I'm in a similar case. Even though it is probably not a health issue, I have lost a lot of weight, but much flesh around my chest remained in place. So I have "breasts" that are far bigger than "normal" male breasts...

They can be uncomfortable, in particular when I run or go down the stairs rather fast and they bounce on my chest.

Unfortunately, I can't wear a bra all the time. But when I can it, helps me feel better. And yes, like most GGs, at the end of the day I'm sure glad to take it off before going to bed...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Phyliss
01-08-2007, 03:03 AM
I've always had "something" up there. Used to hate it and have been made fun of, which I didn't like. Now that I've become comfortable with myself, I'm rather glad I have what I have. I can fill out a 38B quite nicely without any "help".

Delila
01-08-2007, 03:11 AM
I cant say I dont envy you discomfort and all. Real women feel discomfort even pain when they grow breasts I would love to be able to grow real breasts. I am sorry that you feel pain and that this is uncomfortable for you I really hope that everything works out for the best.

ronda
01-08-2007, 03:22 AM
sorry to hear that you have discomfort i have breast that move when i walk and love tthe feel of them moving i would like them to be largers. till hoping Ronda:hugs: :hugs:

RachelDenise
01-08-2007, 05:41 AM
I've got a little something up there and wish for more!!!!

Raychel
01-08-2007, 06:59 AM
I am about a 40b, and at times while riding in a car they have bounced around and hurt a bit. I probably should be wearing some sort of support, or just loose that extra 30 lbs and make them go away.

Brianna Lovely
01-08-2007, 07:18 AM
I have breasts which are large enough that they move uncomfortably.

Well, honey, you'll just have to stop jogging around Central Park, giggle.

Seriously, I have large breasts, for a male, they protrude 2.5" from my rib cage.

Although I don't do any jogging, they do bounce a little when walking, but I've never felt any discomfort because of this movement. Perhaps a little stimulation, now and then, giggle.

I kind of wish I could find a "40 Almost B" bra, for everyday wear, but all the bras in that band size are like wearing a vest, way too big for my tastes.

samantha_:p
01-08-2007, 10:45 AM
I have larger breasts than most men and possible larger than my SO. I have a 36B and alot before I thought it was torture when I was in high school, but now I don't even have to stuff so I guess as Sam I'm blessed!

Stephenie S
01-08-2007, 11:17 AM
Dear Brianna,

I cannot remember the website address, but there IS a web store exclusively for women with large chest sizes and small breasts. It is out there. You will find it if you look. There were many different styles and types of bras all in large sizes with small cups. Many were quite sexy.

Good luck,

Steph

Maggie Kay
01-08-2007, 11:20 AM
I have a nearly B cup too and can't stand to not wear a bra. In car trips without a bra they bounce up and down with every pothole or bump and get really sensitive and sore. So I sit there for the whole trip with my arms crossed over my chest. That is when I'm going to an all male event where a bra gets noticed right away.
At one of these events, I wore a knit golf shirt and I was having a conversation with a guy. The whole conversation he just kept talking to my boobs. He couldn't stop staring. It was the first time I realized that I had an issue with them... Now, I always have a big shirt or jacket on even in the hottest days. I can usually wear a bra all the time and no stares.

I now know why you often see girls walking with their arms crossed. It is one way to keep em warm! Those chill breezes really drill through me now.

Penny Lane
01-08-2007, 11:37 AM
I too have always had breasts. A source of endless torture at school, the boys used to try to grab a feel just as they did to the girls, very confusing for a youngster already convinced he's a freak!

Now I love them, bouncing around with the slightest movement, must have saved a fortune over the years not having to purchase forms. Can't wear a bra anymore but love the memories, and I still have the "girls" and a decent cleavage.

:happy:

Penny

Kristen Kelly
02-03-2007, 11:05 PM
Over the last year I have observed men with larger breasts than mine, when I wear a tight shirt they are very noticable and I love to do it in drab, they are a full B cup.

Karren H
02-03-2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah.... Pitutary tumor secreted the femal hormone Prolactine which causes enlarged breasts and milk production in men... Tumor is under control now and the breasts are a wonderful side effect!!! (call it a bonus!!) lol. Pluss my health couldnt be better.... got healthy and lost 50 pounds!!

Love Karren

MJ
02-03-2007, 11:55 PM
well 38 b /c due to medication "hrt", and yes there are times i wish i never had them, but there again there are times i love my girls

joaniecd
02-04-2007, 12:14 AM
I have a b cup and I just luv them. the bouncing when jogging feels great. i wear a bra all the time. A sport bra when at male events hold me in pretty well but get a few stares.

loki_uk
02-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Hmm I've got a B cup and don't wear a bra much and certainly not at work

I've never found them a problem, unless trying to run with a t-shirt on...I'd have joggers nipple in minutes

Apart from that well, they stick out a bit if I wear anything close fitting but they're no problem really

katey
02-04-2007, 02:43 AM
ohh you girls are soo lucky, except for the pain of course.
jealous,
katey

Marianna Julianna
02-04-2007, 03:03 AM
Mine are big enough to bounce a bit when I run up or down the stairs, I do love that feeling, and yes sometimes rub a bit and can be uncomfortable in the wrong clothes, but I love them. Not really big though, maybe an A cup, dunnow, never measure them, they're there, end of. Wish they were naturally hairless though, that is a pain having to keep them smooth.

Wendrme
02-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Princess, enjoy!
I have always had large breasts for a man. Now I find that I can comfortably fill a "B" cup, And I do mean "comfortably". I love the comfort a well fitted bra gives me. And it is so nice not to have to worry about slipage or stuffing being imbalanced or falling out. It is very satisfying to look down over your cashmere sweater at breasts which are really you.
Wendy

Margie
02-05-2007, 03:06 PM
I'm like you Brenda, I wear a sportas bra daily, either a "leading Lady" or "Barely There". Mine are noticeable but I'd like them a wee bit bigger. Maybe a A nearly B? Any how, there's word out that Lavender lotion, and some others, have caused little boys to grow breasts. Evdently it's mothers wanting their boys to smell and feel nice??? Umm Studies showed that when the lotions were stopped they reverted back. Seems theres a bit of estrogen geeting into the bodies and when before puberty there's not much testosterone to conteract it. Seeing as tho I'm 61 and my testosterone is waning, just maybe ???? I bought a bottle at Walmart for $6, small price to pay! I can see where breasts are so much focus with GG!

linnea
02-05-2007, 04:44 PM
I have fairly large breasts for a man, and like a lot of others, I wish that they were even bigger. However, since I can't wear a bra all the time, I'm not quite ready for them to get bigger.
I'm sorry for any CD or GG who feels discomfort, pain, or awkwardness about her breasts, and I envy those who are more buxom than I.
I think that Karren is lucky--ample busom and good health.

marie354
02-05-2007, 04:55 PM
While mine don't have the bounce, they do fill an A-cup. I normally wear a B or C with pushups. Just love the water bras... They add a little more weight that helps them feel a bit more real and also add bounce to them.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-06-2007, 02:46 PM
I have always had them and wish for even more. I love the way they feel in my nighties and love wearing a bra. I have had times when I didn't have the ability to wear a bra and they got bounced all over the place and after rubbing on my shirt they were very sore so I can feel your pain. Mine are 38B and I always used to get teased and grabbed while in school because boys will be boys. If they only knew that I had always wished for even bigger ones than I had.

scarletppn
02-06-2007, 06:45 PM
I've always had pronounced breast which made me self-conscious for years. I would always wear a shirt at the beach etc. Since dressing, I'm proud of my breast and almost always wear a bra, usually a sports bra but on special occasions my water bra. My 38C fills out nicely.

Angela E.
02-06-2007, 07:08 PM
Myself, I fill out a B cup quite nicely and hope to get bigger.:hugs: Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :angel: :angel: :angel:

RobertaFermina
02-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Girls,

Just for a little statistical diversity.....I'm flat, and I imagine many others are in this camp. There is a detectable droop in the skin due to weight loss and age...but no bumps.

Thank Heavens for breast forms!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Charleen
02-06-2007, 10:24 PM
38 B. Love 'em! No bother except they show. Alot! Even with loose fitting shirts. I have to wear a polo shirt sometimes at work and have to wear a tight shirt under it to help hide my lovelies. At other times at work, I wear a vest and that helps keep them hidden. Other than that, to quote an old Mike Myers character, "I'm as happy as a little girl!" Always wanted 'em, and I got "em!

Rachel Morley
02-06-2007, 11:01 PM
I only have a natural 36A cup but it doesn't cause any issues. It's just loose chest muscle as far as I'm concerned ... although I do wear a bra all the time.

jessica.M
02-06-2007, 11:03 PM
kool kinda new to this hole thing man u guys are lucky with the big breast and all. congrats i think and sry that it hurts maybe you should talk to your doctor about that i don't no.

Eugenie
02-07-2007, 06:44 PM
I just changed my avatar... I felt I had to, reading the newest posts here... :heehee:

Yes they are "natural": a combination of being plump, doing some exercices of pectoral muscles and a good "push-up" bra.

And Yes I love having this luck, eventhough it has some drawbacks: being plump isn't limited around the chest for me :sad:

But Having been a breasts lover from my youngest age, I can't but feel great with having some of my own, even though theses are mainly fat tissues pushed up front by a bra...
Eugenie

jazmine
02-07-2007, 07:18 PM
I turned 34 not too long ago. I'm not too much of an exerciser. The most exersise I get these days is, "fun with the wife", and when I'm crawling around the garage restoring my classic car. Anyways, I noticed that I'm starting to get a little "extra" in my chest area. If I wasn't a CD, I would probably be freaking, and start exercising again. Instead, I can't help but be proud of my "little" asset, and always seem to smirk when I see it in the mirror.

Eugenie
02-09-2007, 07:55 AM
I subscribe to a generalist internet newsletter dealing with medical and psychological matters. This short news came out a week ago (I'm late in my reading)

Lavender and Tea Tree Oils May Cause Breast Growth in Boys
A study published in this week’s issue of the New England Journal of Medicine suggests that repeated topical use of products containing lavender oil and/or tea tree oil may cause prepubertal gynecomastia, a rare condition resulting in enlarged breast tissue in boys prior to puberty, and for which a cause is seldom identified. (Embargo expired on 31-Jan-2007 at 17:00 ET)
NEJM, 1-Feb-2007
—National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)

A more complete text is available at : http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/526831/?sc=dwhn

Eugenie