PDA

View Full Version : Picture Id

Reneecdinphose
01-07-2007, 07:58 PM
dI was wanting an id, but i dont need one

Joy Carter
01-07-2007, 08:10 PM
State law in Ohio permits only one drivers license or one state I.D. If you try to obtain one by lying you are subject to a felony. There is a web sight that has a "Tranie I.D" you can download and paste your picture on it. Just it's not legal to use for any official transaction. But then you could dress for your next drivers license renewal..........:heehee:

This reminds me of the time I was in the DMV and a TS was behind me getting her first drivers license in her new gender (she talked allot). She was dressed very nice except she had on women's sized jeans with to much seat in them. She sweat-ed bullets as she talked to a GG about makeup. I wish I had the nerve to strike up a conversation but I live too close to this office.

michellebesweet
01-07-2007, 08:20 PM
The only legal way that I am aware of is to petition the courts to officially change your name, you cannot have two legal names. I am not fully aware of all the law in all the states or others around the world, but I have never heard of having 2 identities and being it legal.

What I have done, is get a duplicate of my drivers license, and laminated a picture of Michelle on top of my other picture so all the same information there, but the picture is different if I need to show it to get into a club. not all people are going to look at your name or sex, just your age. But this could be considered altering an official legal document. SO WHAT!!, It looks good.
But I carry both of them with me. So if I am stopped by someone official, I will show them my real one and not the doctored up one.

Was not much help to you,
Your Sis
Love Michelle:love:

Amanda Jane
01-07-2007, 08:21 PM
most police officers can tell its you / its thier job / fake ids send up all sorts of bad signals to them

Amy Hepker
01-07-2007, 09:31 PM
You probably can get an ID card, but as far as Drivers license on social security card, you'll have to do that legally. That can be expensive but worth it.