PDA

View Full Version : dressed an proud

breanna/bryan
01-07-2007, 11:50 PM
i feel so good i am completly dressed infemme i am wearing my first bra which i bought from vs today a brown and whit spagitai stap blouse with whit flowers and i also put on some make up not much but enough a little bit of foundation and some lipstcki am also wearing skin tight guesse jeans and a pink and black lacy thong man i feel like a women, but there is on one thing my so is sleeping she knows i crossdress and she also approvers of it she thinks it is sex, but she dose not want me wearing a bra or makeup, she says that is to much for her, but i take what i can get she is so supportin she enjoys me beinga female a certian times if ya know what i mean. but that is all i just wanted to say that it feels so good to be fully in femme i love being a women

Billijo49504
01-08-2007, 12:46 AM
Welcome to the family. As many of the gurls here have said, go slowly and don't force the issue. Be very thankful, she is as supportive as she is. Try a lipstick in a beige tone. It will give your lips a shine and very little color. For the natural look. Just a suggestion....BJ

Penny
01-08-2007, 12:58 AM
Good for you! I'm happy for you. This feeling you are feeling can also be boundless; make sure you keep it in bounds.

:hugs:

Penny

susie evans
01-08-2007, 11:43 PM
go for it girl it only gets better with time and it's on your side :heehee:

love susie