PDA

View Full Version : dressed

Jenney Love
01-24-2005, 02:45 PM
On the way home from lunch I said to my wife that she really had put a bug in my head the other day, when she said. "Some of the people on her forum said that there SO's dress up and clean the house." I told here I wanted to do some cleaning this afternoon and she said (with a smile) go right ahead. I really do not care for cleaning house, but thought of being able to do it well dressed makes me look forward to it, I want to clean. I am going to spend the afternoon cleaning the bathroom. Do any others feel this need to clean when dressed? :confused:

Jenney

DonnaT
01-24-2005, 02:47 PM
Not really a need to clean, but instead a need to show my appreciation for her accepting my need to dress.

And the maid's uniform helps!

Jenney Love
01-24-2005, 03:18 PM
I think you are right, it is need to show apreciation to her. I have learned something new, doing house work in a wig is hot, sweaty work.

Jenney

Tristen Cox
01-24-2005, 03:45 PM
I don't mind doing light stuff when dressed like dishes, vaccuming, sweeping, maybe pop out a duster here and there. However if I have to scrub and get filthy doing something, I'd rather do it in drabs so as not to mess up my girly clothes :D

Love
Tristen

Ashleigh
01-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Good thoughts Jenny and Donna.

We sometimes go through life taking things and people for granted, especially when things are going well. Sometimes those people we take for granted are those who are closest to us - our spouses. When we do things for them, it should be because we appreciate them for who they are - the person who chose us over everyone else to spend their life with.

I'm glad both of you brought this subject up. Valentines Day is coming up soon. What can we as husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends, etc., do to really show our appreciation, not just on Valentines Day, but every day. What can we do to reinforce what and how we really deep down feel about our spouses, SOs, etc.? This is a question I ask myself, admittedly not often enough, but more often than I used to. It definately enhances the relationship.

Tamara Croft
01-24-2005, 03:49 PM
I am going to spend the afternoon cleaning the bathroom.
You can come and clean my bathroom if you like.... oh and the kitchen... ironing?? :D :D

Tamara x :p

Ashleigh
01-24-2005, 03:52 PM
I'll do the ironing if you don't mind military creases.

rachel_jean
01-24-2005, 05:16 PM
Not really a need to clean, but instead a need to show my appreciation for her accepting my need to dress.

Agree 110%
Especially if the're not totally thrilled with the idea of your dressing.
Sorta shows them 'what's in it for them'..

And the maid's uniform helps!

I definitely gotta get one of them.
Sounds like shopping time...

Rachel Jean

Jenney Love
01-24-2005, 05:27 PM
:) I just e-mailed her that I had cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom and most of the laundry was done. she replied back that "I love this side of you!" This is the longest time period (3 hours, I know that is not much) I have dressed to date and have felt at least half way safe that no one was going to walk in on me.

Jenney

Julie
01-24-2005, 05:31 PM
Jenny, in answer to your question I don't feel the need to dress when cleaning, but and a big but I am certainly more productive when I am dressed.

I'm pleased for you that your wife reacted positively to your 3 hours work.

JJ

Katiegirl
01-24-2005, 06:07 PM
I live alone so I have to do all the housework weither I like it or not, but I find it not only more enjoyable but also I do a much better job when dressed.

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Vallari
01-24-2005, 06:21 PM
Im glad your wife's happy with your housework. I don't remember ever cleaning things up while en-femme. Since I rarely get to dress lately it seems I often find myself trying to enjoy every moment, taking pics and going out driving around. Someday when Im living on my own I will definitely clean en femme though! :D

Ashleigh
01-24-2005, 06:32 PM
Okay - I will come clean - no pun intended.

I have cleaned the house a few times while dressed en femme. The last time was while I was dressed (as much as possible) like one of my heroines Donna Reed. This meant that I cleaned and vacuumed in my 3+ heels and a dress.

It was actually kind of enjoyable and the best part was that my feet did not kill me when I was done. Normally cleaning in done in drabs.

My wife, like others on this post, had no problem with me en femme while cleaning. Hmmmmm.

ChristineRenee
01-24-2005, 06:38 PM

And the maid's uniform helps!I couldn't agree with you more Donna!;)

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

racheal
01-24-2005, 06:49 PM
You can come and clean my bathroom if you like.... oh and the kitchen... ironing??:p
Sorry - I won't do ironing - almost burned down the house (the poll). :) Just kidding Tamara... :)

Holly
01-24-2005, 10:17 PM
I haven't tried cleaning en femme yet. I fancy myself as a bit of a princess <lol>. Seriously it does sound like a wondersul way to show the wife another positive aspect of me.

Maria2004
01-24-2005, 10:45 PM
I usally help clean the house anyway, since my wife works a regular job,
and I work occasionally, as I draw a retirement check, we share the mundane task of keeping our happy home squared away, but I am more enthusiastic about it when I can dress up. I think it's because I have to move around, vacuuming, folding clothes, cooking..etc, I can "feel" the femme clothing, the shoes the dress, the way my long hair feels on my skin. To me sitting on my padded butt looking pretty (I hope at least) doesn't feel any different then wearing shorts and a T-shirt. I've got to mooooove, and shake it :)

Helana
01-25-2005, 12:59 AM
The funny thing is that when I am in drab mode, my house is a mess, things lying about everywhere. When I dress up I think what a mess and start cleaning up.

This is not a conscious thought on my part that just because I have dressed I must think this way, it just happens naturally - the same with my appearance - as a male I am sloppy and could not care less, as a woman I want everything looking perfect. I don't even notice the switch over.

Does this happen to anyone else?

LindaTS
01-25-2005, 08:46 AM
I don't feel the need to clean while dressed but it's just something that I always do. One of the necessary evils I guess.

racheal
01-25-2005, 08:48 AM
I don't feel the need to clean while dressed but it's just something that I always do. One of the necessary evils I guess.
Never feel 'ashamed' - Always feel 'proud'. Never evil when you get the best of both worlds. It's a treat and an honor I think. :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 09:33 AM
wendy's the house wife lol cooking, cleaning, wash..............all the house hold chores
are done by wendy..........allways dressed..........never drab..........it's a wendy type of thing to do .........i have even been doing some remoldling work while dressed it just
is me..........(i would make a good house wife)...........

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:35 AM
wendy's the house wife lol cooking, cleaning, wash..............all the house hold chores
are done by wendy..........allways dressed..........never drab..........it's a wendy type of thing to do .........i have even been doing some remoldling work while dressed it just
is me..........(i would make a good house wife)...........
I am sure you do Wendy. I live alone so I do the same thing - cooking, cleaning, fixing, all dressed up. You then know what's best towear for the day at the home office. :)