PDA

View Full Version : Another Dump Question

crossing-the-rain
01-08-2007, 10:36 AM
Hello boys and girls,
Another dump question for F TO M , which part of a girl's body you looks at first,second and third and which part of a man's body you watch first,second and third.
Rain.

CaptLex
01-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Hello boys and girls,
Another dump question for F TO M , which part of a girl's body you looks at first,second and third and which part of a man's body you watch first,second and third.
Rain.
Well . . . I don't generally take much note of a woman's body, except to make sure I know where they are so I won't crash into them. :heehee: I may notice a new hairstyle or sweater on a GG friend and compliment her on it, but otherwise, I don't take in the details of a woman's face or body.

Men on the other hand . . . I have to admit I look them over from head to toe - and probably in no particular order. I have a thing for (clean, well-groomed) hair, so that's one of the first things I look at. I also check out their eyes, their posture and, of course, what they're wearing. I also like to look at their hands and (if they're wearing sandals) their feet. I find it a big turnoff to see hands or feet that are not well taken care of, so I look at that a lot.

I hope this is what you were asking. Why did you ask?

crossing-the-rain
01-08-2007, 11:35 AM
This is the question in my mind for a long time,I look at woman same as you from top to bottom,but legs is the first ,eyes is second,lips is the third.Look at a man .... I don't really have insterest look at a man,if I've to say,I'll say none from their body but the way they talk,the way they act and the way they handle.
Rain.

Evert
01-08-2007, 11:44 AM
I notice men, I don't look at them.. :heehee:

But women:

1) top-to-toe
2) eyes
3) smile

and
4) try to meet the inner girl :D

pocoyo
01-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Hello boys and girls,
Rain.

Well to be honest if I'm observing the person from a perving point of view (:heehee: ) or a "comparing myself to them" point of view. I kind of look them all over.

I tend to look at women's asses (hahaha) and legs, but their faces and smiles are most important. And the same with men.. a handsome face and a lovely kind smile. Back to women... sometimes you can't HELP but notice their boobs :yikes:

Most of all (after the face) I love to look and see if a man has a belly... I love bellies :daydreaming:
A man with a nice chunky butt is nice to look at too... I don't like a man with a non-existant butt.

Taylor105
01-08-2007, 01:56 PM
I only like girls. Um....face and smile are very important. If they look warm and sensitive I don't look elsewhere because the rest doesn't matter. :) Taylor

ZenFrost
01-08-2007, 06:23 PM
Women:

1: Breasts - I prefer them small, but hey, they can be nice to look at.
2: Waist/belly - I like people a little on the heavy side, if she is skinny as a toothpick I start to think she might be anorexic or something.
3: Hair/face - I don't like really giddy people who smile all the time and I usually don't like typical girl hair. Interesting hair styles (mohawk, unusual color dyes, really short, liberty spikes, or just anything out of the ordinary) are better.

Men:

1: Arms - I not a big muscle fan. Muscles are okay, but I kinda prefer biceps that aren't bigger than my leg.
2: Chest - Again, not a big muscle fan. Hairy is okay though.
3: Face/hair - There are only a couple of beard styles that I can't stand. But for the most part, beards and mustaches are fine and so is a shaven face. I also like interesting hair styles on men instead of traditional hair.

Generally though, I don't really look at men. Women are more my thing, by far. ;-)

Kieron Andrew
01-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Women:

1: Legs.....im a total leg man!!!
2: Eyes or mouth (smile).....they tell alot
3: Bum.......at the top of a nice pair of legs hehee

(the only chest i like is my partner's)

Men:

1: Pecs, wishing i had a fantastic male chest
2: upper arm muscles.....comparing to what ive already got
3: Facial hair.......trying to decide what style i would go for in the future lol

bi_weird
01-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Hands, hands, and hands! My love of hands gets me fetish jokes...it's really not that bad...I swear...
Question about breasts. Has anyone else ever had this happen? I was in lab with a new (female) lab partner, who was well dressed. The odd thing about her shirt, though...I couldn't stop looking at her breasts. I'm not attracted to her at all, it was just the cut of her shirt or something. Got sorta awkward...

RevMoonSerpent
01-08-2007, 11:12 PM
This may sound pathetic but, I look at a persons face first just to see if they are cute. I don't really care much about anything else.

Lex
01-09-2007, 12:47 AM
It's all about the face, that's where I look first everytime.

Women:
2. Hips and thighs
3. Shoulders and boobs

Men:
2. Arms and hands
3. Back, shoulders, chest kind of area

Abraxas
01-09-2007, 02:05 AM
I don't look at women, unless they're really right in your face, undeniably gorgeous, everyone's drooling, even gay guys and straight girls. I can recognise a beautiful girl.
As for guys, though...
I suppose it all depends. I mean, if I'm in a gay club and it's alright to look, I'll check out his, erm, crotch first.
But just out in public or whatever, I tend to just absorb his persona first-- the way he stands, moves, gestures, etc., and how the people he's with are reacting to him.
Then, after giving him the once-over, if I noticed anything particularly stunning, like pretty eyes, a nice backside, or great hair, I check that out.
And then come the hands and forearms. I'm big on veins. Lots of big veins=good. Dunno why.

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 06:34 AM
Oh yes sexy forearms are awesome. I once began really fancying somebody once just because of his arms! Even though my arms are male looking, they are male looking in a little kid way.... I'd love to get a bit of that sexy armage going on myself! Hehe. (Grrr why why do female bodies have to have an extra layer of fat, thus rendering it harder to see any tonage?!)

Oh yeah hands... eww I couldn't go out with someone with big chunky banana hands... I really couldn't. They have to be slender and girly.
(I do associate very chunky hands with someone I don't like too much though, so that could be something to do with it).

Dasein9
01-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Face first. And... at the risk of seeming shallow... clothes. No, I'm not looking for the $3,000 suit. What I'm interested in is a sense of style, texture, and colour. I guess it's important to me that a guy has a good eye, as well as nice eyes. A lot of our character is displayed in the clothing we choose.

Fallen Angel
01-09-2007, 11:46 AM
With a female its face hair and clothes as far as a guy ? well groomed and I have a bad habbit looking at there hands and feet

xdmandy
01-09-2007, 11:47 AM
i always look at girls legs first then there hair(love long hair)and then face and upper body only look at men while im wearing girlie things and then the 1st is the face to see if its smooth(dont like hair on the face)second is the body and 3rd is between the leg area.

crossing-the-rain
01-09-2007, 12:02 PM
i always look at girls legs first then there hair(love long hair)and then face and upper body only look at men while im wearing girlie things and then the 1st is the face to see if its smooth(dont like hair on the face)second is the body and 3rd is between the leg area.
What is that area so amazing ? lol !
Rain.

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 12:11 PM
I don't like really giddy people who smile all the time

As a frequent smiler, I find that mildly offensive (hahaha!!!) Some people just smile because they are nice or happy people! Not 'cos they are dumb and giddy. :tongueout

ZenFrost
01-09-2007, 07:17 PM
As a frequent smiler, I find that mildly offensive (hahaha!!!) Some people just smile because they are nice or happy people! Not 'cos they are dumb and giddy. :tongueout

Sorry to offend... I didn't say I didn't like frequent smilers, JUST the really giddy ones. Smiling is fine, but not when there's lots of giddyness attached. I've had lots of friends who smiled a lot and that's totally okay. But giddyness (as in, looks like the person is constantly on a MAJOR suger high) clashes with my personality too much. I'm a very mellow fellow.

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 08:40 PM
Sorry to offend... I didn't say I didn't like frequent smilers, JUST the really giddy ones. Smiling is fine, but not when there's lots of giddyness attached. I've had lots of friends who smiled a lot and that's totally okay. But giddyness (as in, looks like the person is constantly on a MAJOR suger high) clashes with my personality too much. I'm a very mellow fellow.

Hehehe awww. I was only kidding (I have a bit of a warped sense of humour)! *chuckles*

Yeah I know what you mean about sugar-high people, well 12 yr old giggling girls at least... oh no wait, I think I am a sugar-high person (sometimes at least) .. meep :eek: .. but that is in combination with being a rather mellow fellow meself guv :cool:

Abraxas
01-10-2007, 03:55 AM
I only smile a lot when I'm manic, which, thankfully (I think) doesn't happen very often, and if it does it's in extremely short bursts. Not a big smiler, m'self.

MJ
01-17-2007, 11:15 PM
OK i look at woman
a. toe to head
b. heels and legs
c. waste and Brest's
d. face and i Love medium length hair

men
a. head to toe
a good head of hair, and a killer smile
b well dressed
c clean shoes
d. open minded

jsoto81
01-17-2007, 11:50 PM
Okay on Women I notice
1. Eyes.
2. Smile
3. Breast (I'm definitely a breast man)

On Men
1. Their arms (cause I want big arms to carry a girl, I'm a romantic)
2. Their hair (to see what kind of hair styles I'd like on me)
3. This one isn't really a physical trait, but how the clothes fit them.