PDA

View Full Version : Jealous of "Manboobs"!

Rhonda Jean
01-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Of all the things I'd feeely admit on this forum, I'm more than a little uncomfortable admitting this one. I've become fascinated with manboobs! I am soooo jealous! I search the internet for gynecomastia and manboobs. I notice them when I'm out. I never noticed before how common it is for men to have very noticable and feminine breasts! How come I missed out on this?

Since I started noticing, I've seen some incredible examples. Not crossdressers (apparently), mind you. Just ordinary guys. By far the best example, and probably the guy who made me start noticing, I've see around town 3 or 4 times. The first time I saw him he was wearing a T-shirt and a windbreaker. I caught a glimpse of breast and nipple peeking out of his jacket, but didn't pay much attention. Later, I saw him sitting in front of a mirror trying on a jacket. When he took his jacket off, there was no doubt that this guy had a "set" to behold! Very feminine projection, very obvious erect nipples.

The next time I saw him, in the same store, he was wearing just a rather tight T-shirt. I was very embarrassed that I just couldn't help but stare. I actually tried to stealthily follow him around to get a better look. His T-shirt was tight enough that it was obvious he was wearing a bra. I could even see that it was a wide strap with 4 hooks. That particular day he left the store with a woman, presumably his wife.

This is a typical looking guy, a little overweight. He's friendly and talkative to store clerks and other customers. He seems oblivious to the fact that he's displaying such "attributes". Guess he's used to it.

Since I saw this guy, I've started noticing. Although I've not seen anything aproaching these (not even searching the net), significant breast development on men is quite common. Mine are bigger than they used to be, just because I'm not as skinny as I used to be, but I'm still not even an A cup. These guys give me hope, though.

Am I alone in this fascination?

Karren H
01-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Well your the first I've ever heard mention it!!! And since I've got a "set" of my own....thanks to a brain tumor, I've never ever looked at another guys breasts.... Too busy looking at his wife's I suppose!!!

Love Karren

Maggie Kay
01-08-2007, 11:07 AM
I once saw a guy in his twenties without a shirt on a hot day at Disneyland. His chest was not hairy at all and he had a really nice set. He was not overweight either. He obviously was proud of them and the way he walked around the park showed it. The guy either was on something or had a set of brass ones between his legs....

Gynecomastia is one of those love it or hate it things. Some guys are so despondent over having it that they resort to surgery. Others love it and hope for more growth. I developed my condition about 10 years ago at 45 and have mixed feelings about it. Need to wear a bra, nice. Get funny looks from guys in drab mode, not so nice. Can't go swimming or shirtless any more. AND Damm, cold weather really bothers me now!

Stephenie S
01-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Dear Rhonda,

Many men have large breasts (well larger than you do, I guess). But usually male breasts are shaped a bit differently than female breasts. Also most men have MUCH larger chests and so any breast growth is wider apart than on a woman. You will almost never (except on very obese men), see male breasts that touch each other in the middle, yet this is quite common on women, especially when they are wearing a bra.

I can remember wishing that my nipples were larger like those I saw on some men when I went to the beach. Mine are small with no projection.

The "very feminine projection" that you saw on this man was caused by fact that he was wearing a bra. This is, after all, exactly what a bra is for. It lifts and shapes the breast. Women's breasts are not all shaped the same. Unfortunately, except for surgery and hormones, we are pretty much stuck with what we are born with. Try a padded bra or get some breast forms dear.

Lovies,
Stephenie

susie evans
01-08-2007, 11:49 AM
i never noticed it either but like karren i all ways admire the ones my wife has mine arent to bad i can fill a c cup nicely guess i have the best of both worlds :heehee:

susie

Rhonda Jean
01-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Hi Stephanei,
Oh, I've got the artificial ones. The idea of having real ones, especiall ones I couldn't be "blamed for". Is a nice idea. Probably wouldnt be as nice in reality.

I agree that the feminine projection was partially due to the bra. I saw him once in )appparently) a sports bra that did just what you'd expect. Not as much projection, not so obvious nipples, but still very feminine. That's what was so impressive. These were not typical manboobs. Although they didn't meet in the middel (is that really common?), they were definately more fem than the usual.

oh well, we always want what we can't have.

pinkshelly
01-08-2007, 11:59 AM
I'm jelous too. I would love to have a full B. I could always bind the when needed and I have been to the pool, I would definetly not have the biggest man boobs there. I would take care of the, feed them, clean up after them, walk them, name them...come on dad can I have em...
Huggs, Shelly.

Michelle 51
01-08-2007, 12:22 PM
To each their own.I'm like Karen too busy looking at the girl boob's.Now that i'm 55 i.m getting a set 'It's called old age and i not too fond off them.I'd rather have my 30 year old chest back. Justabit

Teddie
01-08-2007, 04:04 PM
I've had a set of "man breasts", I hate the word "manboobs", since my early teens. My parents didn't think surgery was necessary. It was a problem going swimming, and such. I had some girlfriends that hated them, and some that loved them. The SO loves them.

They've been growing, because of age, and meds, and I now fill at 40C bra.

Teddie

linnea
01-08-2007, 04:20 PM
I have pretty full breasts (though I'd like them to be fuller). When I was involved in athletics, they made me feel self-conscious. When I'm wearing a bra, they make me feel pretty good.

Julie York
01-08-2007, 04:39 PM
These guys with 'man breasts'. What size are their man stomachs?

Or am I missing something?

Lanore
01-08-2007, 05:11 PM
How about the word breasts? It sounds a lot better than 'man boobs'? When I think of 'man boobs', I think of those overweight men with boobs starting at their back and wrapping around the front. If they look like breasts, I call them breasts.

Lanore

Teddie
01-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Actually, love. Not that big. No beer gut. When I was down to 170, I'm now 205, I still had them, they're not fat. They actually have some firmness to them.

Teddie

These guys with 'man breasts'. What size are their man stomachs?

Or am I missing something?

princessmichelle
01-08-2007, 07:49 PM
My breasts have grown from nothing to "A" in two years, and may still be growing.

I did not choose this and do not know why it is happening.

As a cd I've wanted breasts for a long time, and when I first noticed the tiniest bit of growth I was surprised but pleased. But now that they are up to an "A" they have begun to move uncomfortably, and even ache sometimes. I can't take them off when it is inconvenient. If they get much bigger I will no longer be able to hide them under a shirt, and that will cause all sorts of problems.

It's strange: the closer I come to needing to wear a bra, the less appealing it is. It's freaky.

pm

Nikki A.
01-08-2007, 07:54 PM
the more you start looking alike.
With her weight loss hers are shrinking and as I get older mine are growing. Right now we're about the same bra size but I'm rapidly not so far from a C cup anymore. At home when we're alone I'll wear a bra and to be honest if I could do it during the day and not get noticed I probably would. I almost feel that the support would be welcome.

Billijo49504
01-08-2007, 08:37 PM
The girls at Lane Bryant say I'm a 38C or a 40B, so I'll take there advice and where what I have in those sizes...BJ

crossing_over
01-09-2007, 03:57 AM
38d left and 38dd right here........

only pic i have is posted around here somewhere

Naomi
01-09-2007, 04:46 AM
Man boobs!!!! id rather have women boobs to be honest as they look much better. I have silicone forms which is something inbetween and happy i am with them too.

Ellie
01-09-2007, 05:05 PM
I've never been interested in another guy's man-boobs and when mine started to "bud" I didn't like them much either.

Now that I fully dress I've grown to love them!

Even though they are only about an A-1/2 cup, I feel lucky that they at least provide a bit of cleavage behind my PALS.

When I waxed my chest for the first time they really looked like breasts and for the first day I couldn't stop playing with them. :lol:

Rhonda Jean
01-09-2007, 09:43 PM
Some of you have pointed out that "manboobs" doesn't conjure up a very sexy image. I agree. My bad. Just couldn't think of a better word or description, but I think it got the point across. If I keep putting on weight I'll likely have a set myself. Unfortunately I'd have the manbelly to go with it!

krisinpink
01-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Mine are not bad...of course would like more!! I think though that they are mostly a product of weight. Any advice on the best bras/supplements to maximize my cleavage? I'm hoping that by Summer I can find a flattering bra kind of thing to give me that delightful little whisp of a valley just under my necklace. If you have any suggestions, or have had luck with different padding techniques, please PM me!! Thanks!!

linnea
01-09-2007, 09:54 PM
yes, I like the term "breasts" too, for men or women.

And, to respond to one of the other comments, men with large breasts are not necessarily men with large bellies.

QUOTE=Lanore;697929]How about the word breasts? It sounds a lot better than 'man boobs'? When I think of 'man boobs', I think of those overweight men with boobs starting at their back and wrapping around the front. If they look like breasts, I call them breasts.

Lanore[/QUOTE]

Stephenie S
01-09-2007, 11:08 PM
Dear Rhonda,

No, I did not mean to imply that it was common for womens breasts to touch in the middle. Only common when they are wearing a bra. Then it is quite common for full breasted women's breasts to touch in the middle.

My breasts are growing due to HRT. Slowly, but they are growing. It's really quite thrilling.

Lovies,
Steph