PDA

View Full Version : Let's try this again!!

Taylor105
01-08-2007, 12:35 PM
I got my hair to the length that I am happy with now and I won't be going any shorter. I intend to keep it this length and no longer though. I got my first sir today and I get the head nods all the time. So here they are. I hope you can see them this time. Peace, Taylor

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/shellyco105/MVC-370S.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/shellyco105/MVC-369S-1.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/shellyco105/MVC-368S.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/shellyco105/MVC-367S.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/shellyco105/MVC-378S.jpg

p.s. The last one is me and my mom. :)

pocoyo
01-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Yay, excellent to the "Sir" and the head nods.
Your hair's looking great! Glad you're happy with it :D
Lookin' good dude.... your mom is pretty btw...

dancinginthedark
01-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Hey really great pictures Taylor. Glad you didn't give up on getting posted. I'm sure you hear this all the time but, "You have your mother's eyes." And very nice eyes they are too.

Cool beans on the "sirs" and head nods.

dancin

Tamara Croft
01-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Great pics, but I like the last one out of them all ;)

I'm confused tho..... that's your mum?? she doesn't look a day over 30... how can she be your mum??? you sure it's not your sister :devil:

CaptLex
01-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Great pics, but I like the last one out of them all ;)

I'm confused tho..... that's your mum?? she doesn't look a day over 30... how can she be your mum??? you sure it's not your sister :devil:
I was just about to say the same thing . . . your mom looks so young. What's her secret?

You look great, Taylor. Nice to hear you're getting the proper respect too, sir. :D

Taylor105
01-08-2007, 01:30 PM
There really is no secret. Thanks so much for saying we have the same eyes. It means a lot to both of us. She's not my bio-mom so it always feels good for people to say things like we look alike because we really wish we were real mother and son. But as I said she's my adopted mom and no she's not old enough to have given birth to me. But I call her mom and she is more a mother to me than my birth mother ever was. Taylor

p.s. Thanks again for the compliments.

pocoyo
01-08-2007, 01:53 PM
:eek: omg!!! I thought she looked well like you too! You really do have the same/similar eyes!!

I guess Terry Pratchett is right... ..."there is far more to genetics than little squirmy spirals"

:happy:
;)

Evert
01-08-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm confused tho..... that's your mum?? she doesn't look a day over 30... how can she be your mum???

My thoughts, I thought it was a girlfriend or something.. :straightface:

Taylor105
01-08-2007, 02:14 PM
She would freak if she thought you all thought she was my girlfriend. haha No, I take it as a great compliment that you think my mom and I look alike. She's pretty awesome!!

Cheryl GG
01-08-2007, 02:44 PM
I did think she was your GF till I read the thread and yes you do have pretty eyes....and love the hair cut....like the pic where your looking up at the camera....xoxoC/

Kimberley
01-08-2007, 02:56 PM
Nice look Taylor. It does work that is for sure.

I think your comments about your mom are pretty revealing. I assume she is behind you on all this transgender stuff? If so, you have a great support system and more than a few ppl on both sides of our fence are jealous of that.

:hugs:
Kimberley

Taylor105
01-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Thank you for the compliments on my eyes. Sometimes I get green contacts because of course people are never happy with what they are born with. lol Like for instance, my hair. It is extremely naturally curly. If I don't blow dry it straight it will look all frizzy at this short of a length. I find myself having to do more hair maintainence now than before I cut it. lol The pic of me and mom is pretty much right after I got out of the shower. That is how my hair likes to look when wet or gelled. Anyone have an opinion on which looks better on me? Gelled or dry? My mom knows I'm a boy and she accepts it. I think she would have been happier if I was happy with being genetically female but she doesn't condemn me. She said the nicest thing in public to me the other day. When I went to get my hair cut she came with me. She sat in the next chair over and watched the lady cut my hair. When the lady asked what I wanted I said "just give me the most popular guy look". The lady was like "okay". And when I was all done mom said "wow son, you look great!!" I was beaming that day. Anyway, I don't want anyone to be jealous. I grew up with hateful, mean, abusive people and I just got my REAL mom three years ago. So anyway, I hope all of you have someone...mom, dad, friend, spouse that accepts you for who you are. And if you don't then keep coming here. Because we all do. Hugs all around, Taylor

Felix
01-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Hey Taylor ya got a real cool mam she is ace!!!! Yep ya do look a like loads and both so attractive, dudes together :D I liked both looks with ya hair, both are great. Keep the good work up Bro xx Felix :hugs:

dancinginthedark
01-08-2007, 04:40 PM
There really is no secret. Thanks so much for saying we have the same eyes. It means a lot to both of us. She's not my bio-mom so it always feels good for people to say things like we look alike because we really wish we were real mother and son. But as I said she's my adopted mom and no she's not old enough to have given birth to me. But I call her mom and she is more a mother to me than my birth mother ever was. Taylor

p.s. Thanks again for the compliments.

Taylor my youngest son is also adopted and let me tell you something I told him when he said nearly the very same words you have, that he wished I was his real mom. "I am your real mom and you are my real son. Just because I didn't carry you in my womb has nothing to do with it. I carry you in my heart. I loved you the first moment I saw you. I love you today and I've loved you every season in between." She's your real mom hun. :<3:

dancin

PS~forgive my sappiness guys. I'm having me a very sentimental day today.

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 11:31 AM
of course people are never happy with what they are born with. lol Like for instance, my hair. It is extremely naturally curly. If I don't blow dry it straight it will look all frizzy at this short of a length. I find myself having to do more hair maintainence now than before I cut it.

Yeah 'cos it's less heavy now!
I tell ya what mate, hair straighteners (GHD in particular) are one of the best inventions ever! I have naturally wavy hair and I used to hate it, but with straighteners you can have the best of both worlds. :D Using straighteners and afterwards a tiny bit of light wax or serum rubbed in your palms and gently/lightly smoothed over your hair makes it look naturally straight and glossy.

Sometimes a slight wave on a boy looks nice though and dead straight hair can sometimes look a bit "too perfect" and girly depending on how it's styled.

It's not girly to have straighteners btw (mind you, I don't care if it is haha! I'm such a gay guy). I know lots of straight guys that have straighteners these days.

P.S. you must have been glowing with happiness when your mom said that :) awwwww...

Dasein9
01-09-2007, 11:42 AM
The hair looks great. Mine's wavy too, and I was going to say something about being jealous of your straight hair. :)

I think I like your mom. And your bookshelf. For a moment, I thought you'd had the photo done in my living room, since we have some of the same books.

Taylor105
02-03-2007, 11:24 AM
This is so totally late but I wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments on me and my mom. You all rock!! Taylor

p.s. The last hairstylist I had butchered my hair and so I am now sporting hats!! It's a good thing I have good fashion sense in head gear!! :shocked: