PDA

View Full Version : being caught

claudia797
03-16-2004, 02:28 PM
I always found it more fun dressing when i was younger and being scared of being caught dressed up.The same feeling was there when i first went out in public and i will never ever forget the first ever time i was 'wolf whistled' at.

Dana_cd
04-27-2004, 07:25 AM
Hi Claudia,
the first time is aways very exciting I agree, but when you can go out and get more of the same its like wow,must be doing something right lol, I went out last evening and still alittle shakey went to a mall with my very short black dress black lace panties with matching bra, thigh highs black heels hair all made up make up on the works, and wow the second and third looks I got the whisles, some of the comments I recieved ( a total turn on ) I felt like I was in my glory, ( getting braver all the time) thinking of going out during the day time now mmmmmmmm.

JustmeBear
04-27-2004, 03:40 PM
Ok alot of the m2f crossdressers I know are not gay..Completely straight... So say you are out and about...your looking really sexy...you are looking sexier then some of the woman out there and a guy comes up to you and thinks you are hot and starts whisteling and such...That's a turn on? Even if you are straight?

JustmeBear
04-27-2004, 03:46 PM
I have another question...My bf considers himself a transgender..because he does what he does on a daily basis. He doesn't do it in private..Is this correct?
Also my other question is this....He wants to get a breast augmentation (if I spelt that right) anyways so he will technically be both man and woman...What Would that make me? I just figured I would have the best of both worlds....

Dana_cd
04-27-2004, 04:55 PM
Ok alot of the m2f crossdressers I know are not gay..Completely straight... So say you are out and about...your looking really sexy...you are looking sexier then some of the woman out there and a guy comes up to you and thinks you are hot and starts whisteling and such...That's a turn on? Even if you are straight?

Hi Mel;
I've been following your posts and I think its gr8 that you ask the questions you do, IF YOU DON'T ASK HOW WOULD YOU KNOW,
as for your question here, first I really think I'm bi, and for me yes its a gr8 turn on if a guy starts talking to me specially if he can see that I'm a cd,
had a couple of times in which that very thing has happened, and once it went alittle further, but yes it is a huge turn on for me anyways. :p

JustmeBear
04-27-2004, 05:08 PM
Hi Mel;
I've been following your posts and I think its gr8 that you ask the questions you do, IF YOU DON'T ASK HOW WOULD YOU KNOW,
as for your question here, first I really think I'm bi, and for me yes its a gr8 turn on if a guy starts talking to me specially if he can see that I'm a cd,
had a couple of times in which that very thing has happened, and once it went alittle further, but yes it is a huge turn on for me anyways. :p

Thanks Dana...
I ask alot of questions...I am curious and like to know things....I think if i were out with my bf and a man started hitting on "her"( my bf) I would tell him to lay off she is mine....Think he would get upset????...

Dana_cd
04-27-2004, 05:12 PM
Mel,
My opinion... no he shouldn't get upset, shows you very much care,( and through your posts I've seen that you very much do),
I think your a cd's dream to care so deeply, as does my wife,
as a male... hats off to you,
as Dana... huggs and kisses.

sisy_p_wimp
04-27-2004, 07:22 PM
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Hi.
i don't go out all that often, dressed up in womens clothes, as i wouldn't fool anyone. However, i do enjoy the attention that i recieve when i do. To me it gives me a humble, feeling, like i'm small, but also i feel content.
From [SIZE=3]sisy_p_wimp.

bjsa
04-28-2004, 12:50 PM
If being caught, by letting someone catch u. Then ive been caught a few times.

bralover
09-07-2004, 11:39 AM
just the trill of going out is great knowing people are seeing me turns me on :D

girly michelle
09-07-2004, 12:16 PM
I found it lots more fun when i was younger, as claudia mentioned,even though there was less opportunity at that time. I think i was around 8 or 9 when i first c/d'd but i was really into it by the time i was around 14. I always got teased by other kids in changing rooms, etc as i had soft skinned and well shaped legs,lol!

I only ever went out when it was real late or early hours of the morning....the first time i will never forget the thrill! I was 15 at that time and put on some panty hose, heels and long jumper with a wide belt tied tightly around my waist, then walked around 50 yards to a phone booth. Not much of an adventure i know, but the thrill was enormous as my heels clicked in the silence of the night air and i felt just so liberated and empowered. I often wonder what the outcome would have been if i had got caught at that time as i swayed my hips enjoying the experience!

michelle