PDA

View Full Version : Ring

Shadeauxmarie
01-08-2007, 03:08 PM
I have observed women's hands for the last several weeks. I noticed how different my wedding ring(drab) is to a women's ring. It is certainly a small detail, but how many of you change rings when going out? Certainly MOST women sport an engagement ring fully diamond laden. Since my wife knows not of my dressing and, this is something that will not change in the forseeable future.

My wife always notices when I am not wearing my wedding ring as well. It has always been for work related reasons.

Any thoughts?

EricaCD
01-08-2007, 03:18 PM
My wife gave me a fem-styled wedding ring to wear when I am en femme. It was an awfully nice way to address that same issue :)

JamieK
01-08-2007, 03:27 PM
Hi Luv,

Just a thought....don't wear a ring when dressed, as in todays world, its not a major issue. If you don't wear your wedding ring alot for work reasons, and your S/Ois in the dark about your dressing, leave the ring off, OR.....
buy a cheap ring to wear when dresses, AND HIDE IT WELL WHEN NOT!
Best of Luck, Always,
JamieK

Karren H
01-08-2007, 03:55 PM
I love rings....in particular and jewelry in general.... And I typically wear 5 or 6 rings at a time while enfemme and have solved that issue by buying a silver faux engagemnet looking ring which I slip on next to my white gold wedding band... Together they look like a matched set... And probably helps keep the guys at bay with the old "I'm married" advertisiment thingy!! Lol

Love Karren

tvdave
01-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Several years ago I was working extra job as nightwatchman on a horse farm in New York
Never saw anyone during the night so I started working [I]en femme[I]. When dressed, I would change wedding band for a cheap engagement ring. I would slip wedding band onto right hand finger.

One night, I looked down to see wedding band gone. This would be disaster my wife would never forgive.

I retracked all of my steps and actually found the ring in the bedding of a horse I had checked on after about two hours of panic.

Go ahead, laff at the idea of a guy en femme walking around a horse farm watching for thieves or, as we had experienced, arsonists.

Kate Simmons
01-08-2007, 05:09 PM
I have two wedding sets that I always wear when I go out. One gold, one silver depending on the other jewelery I am wearing.:happy:

vbcdgrl
01-08-2007, 05:58 PM
I wear a feminine wedding band on my left ring finger, and a decorative ring on my right. Sometimes I wear 2 decorative rings.

Vikki

Jodi
01-08-2007, 08:02 PM
As I am unattached, I wear no ring as a guy. En Femme, I wear a femme wedding ring and engagement diamond. A great excuse when some jerk tries to hit on me.

Jodi

marie354
01-08-2007, 08:13 PM
I've never thought about wedding rings. I wore one for a while with my first wife until my finger got cut from trying to pull my hand out of the back of an old tube-type TV back in the 70's. I got a little too close to the focus rectifier. I swore off on any kind of jewelry after that.
But now I think that a wedding band and engagement ring would look pretty good, and would fend of some of the would-be suitors.

KimberlyS
01-08-2007, 08:21 PM
My wife had heard another wife say that she bought a wedding ring for her CDing hubby. My wife liked the idea. So she bought me a engagement ring that comes close to matching my wedding band for Christmas.

Tracy_Victoria
01-08-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm not married but live with my long suffering and beautful caring and wonderful long term partner, who thankfully I can at least talk to about my crossdressing as she is fully aware of Tracy's exsistance! We both wear wedding rings to show our commitment to one another. However we both had really tough first marriages and though we planned to marry, after 14 years together and two wonderful children later were still are no closer to doing so. Were very happy as we are, so why spoil it?

My Wedding ring is a token of my comiment and rarely leaves my finger, only when I need to clean under it which is very very rarely, and when dressing it never leaves my finger either, as I have the same commitment when dressed as I do when I'm not.

I do tend to add an engagment style ring to the same finger which I feel is right for my image, I also add another simular cobination of rings to my other ring finger on my right hand, ie another band and stoned ring again.

Last year for some strange reason after 44 years of biting my nails back (not to badly) for some strange reason I just stopped doing it, there was no attempt to do so on my part, (and certainly not due to crossdressing) I just stopped and for the first time I was able to do my nails with varnish, put on the additonal rings I wear to add to the illusion and see my hands totally en fem, I really could not believe they where mine?

Ashley1
01-08-2007, 08:25 PM
I wear two rings when I am dressed en femme. The one for my left hand fits quite well and looks like a diamond engagement ring; however, it is a costume ring that I bought at one of the department stores for about $20. The one for my right hand has four colored stones, but it is also a costume piece that cost about the same. When I do go out, I take my regular wedding band in a secure part of my purse. I also have three other rings that I seldom use. I prefer gold in all of my jewelry.

Ashley

DAVIDA
01-08-2007, 09:34 PM
I have a wedding set with lots of CZs. It looks very nice! I have other rings that I wear on occasions when they go with what I am wearing.
DAVIDA

Kandi
01-08-2007, 09:38 PM
would love to find a woman ladies enagement ring style ring, but I can't find one big enough any suggestings? I wear a size 15:straightface:

cocopuff's girl GG
01-08-2007, 09:45 PM
My S.O. does not wear any rings at all and does not at the moment seem interested in doing so. We have discussed it but he say's it's not a biggee for him to do so. He seems happy without. He doesn't even like to wear a watch and he has several I have bought him. Go figure ...