PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo 3 wks n Counting!

Ryan
01-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Getting ever closer to the 29th, which is when I am off to CXH in London for the first time. Cant wait. Excited? Yup, you bet! Scared? Yup, you bet, lol.

Suppose its a kinda make or break time. Though I am sure I will be ok, and they will help me etc. Who knows, after a few months I should hope fully get to start T, if all goes well that is! Ohhhhhh 'citin' now!

Sandra
01-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Nice to see you posting :)

Wow reading this post I can tell you're excited, I hope it all goes well keep us up to date because we're a nosey bunch. :)

pocoyo
01-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Ooh you lucky thing! I'm sure it will be ok!!
Excellent.... go for it dude :D :thumbsup:
Don't forget to tell us how it goes :happy:

CaptLex
01-08-2007, 04:47 PM
I'll be counting the days with you, Ryan. Hope all goes well . . . *fingers, toes and eyes crossed* :Pray: . . . we'll be waiting to hear.

Ryan
01-08-2007, 05:05 PM
I'll be sure to let you know how it goes. I actually think its too good to be true if you get me. I mean it has taken me three years really to get my first appointment after being misinformed and reffered the wrong way by a previous psychiatrist.

So because of that I keep thinking it wont happen, like they will cancel it or something! Keeps haunting me this thought. Still, everyday that I dont get a letter from them cancelling or changing it, is one day closer to me getting there! Until the 29th when I walk through the door I wont rest!

CaptLex
01-08-2007, 09:28 PM
I actually think its too good to be true if you get me. I mean it has taken me three years really to get my first appointment after being misinformed and reffered the wrong way by a previous psychiatrist.

So because of that I keep thinking it wont happen, like they will cancel it or something!
I do get you. Before I got my hormones I kept thinking they'd find something wrong with my blood tests, and I wouldn't be able to get them. I know you've had your setbacks, so here's hoping it'll be smooth sailing from now on. :hugs:

Ryan
01-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Woohoo, just called up CX and said I wanted to confirm my appointment date and time. I told her when it was she asked who it was with and then confirmed, the 29th Jan at 9:30 am, woohoo!

bi_weird
01-09-2007, 09:31 AM
Duuude excellent! I wish you luck!

Adam
01-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Woohoo, just called up CX and said I wanted to confirm my appointment date and time. I told her when it was she asked who it was with and then confirmed, the 29th Jan at 9:30 am, woohoo!

do you have to call and confirm it first!!!! i dident no that :eek:

Kieron Andrew
01-09-2007, 09:47 AM
do you have to call and confirm it first!!!! i dident no that :eek:
nope.....Ryan's just being nervy and making sure they aint gonna cancel on him

Evert
01-09-2007, 03:23 PM
Go Ryan! Go Ryan! Gooooooo Ryan! :cheer:

Ryan
01-09-2007, 06:07 PM
nope.....Ryan's just being nervy and making sure they aint gonna cancel on him

You got it bro, lol.