PDA

View Full Version : Is crossdressing a sport

Kandi
01-08-2007, 09:16 PM
hi girls Its me Kandi,
Not a regular contributor but was just wondering if any one else viewed crossdressing as some kind of crazy sport. A sport that if you push the limits you could accrue some insanely high score that if you added $1.19 too you could get a large cup of coffee at the corner gas depot.

If it was a sport how would you score certain activities and what would your stratigy be to have a successful game plan.

My game plan would include:

Hair removal or control
Salon visit
Foundation implementation
Outer wear execution
Make up
Hair style
Attitude

Andrea Nicole
01-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Are you sure that was just coffee you were drinking.....

Kate Simmons
01-08-2007, 09:34 PM
I dunno but if it were a sport, I'd have to call it "drag" racing.:heehee:

Nicole Summers
01-08-2007, 09:35 PM
That's a great Idea hun, I think it would be better than what's on TV (television) now. Go for syndication....no really, great ideas always start out sounding crazy:D

Amanda Jane
01-08-2007, 09:36 PM
there is a group here that have drag races which are like wind sprints in high heels

marie354
01-08-2007, 09:37 PM

Great idea Ericka! Maybe we could enter in the olympics.

Karren H
01-08-2007, 09:37 PM
Yep....not an easy sport or a cheap sport but I play at it as hard as I do my ice hockey!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Sedona
01-08-2007, 09:40 PM
hi girls Its me Kandi,
Not a regular contributor but was just wondering if any one else viewed crossdressing as some kind of crazy sport. A sport that if you push the limits you could accrue some insanely high score that if you added $1.19 too you could get a large cup of coffee at the corner gas depot.

If it was a sport how would you score certain activities and what would your stratigy be to have a successful game plan.

My game plan would include:

Hair removal or control
Salon visit
Foundation implementation
Outer wear execution
Make up
Hair style
Attitude

I think I follow you, so I'll take a stab at it, just with scores, 1-10, with 10 being the most importance. I don't go out en femme, so it might explain some of my choices:

Hair removal or control: 9, hard to be girly with body hair. So, I get a body wax (everything but a "patch" a couple of times a year, or as much as my SO will allow.

Salon visit: 3, I get a pedicure, manicure, and the waxing done, but it's not that important to have the salon experience to me.

Foundation implementation: 9, I think this refers to lingerie. Everything has to be luxe, but if it doesn't quite match, no worries!

Outer wear execution: 9, Love my clothes, often the slinkier, the better.

Make up: 7, Have to have good lipstick application, but otherwise, I think I'm not the best at makeup, plus I've got a very manly looking face, so I don't fret too much about it. A close shave is a must.

Hair style: 6, I just toss on a wig and brush it a bit.

Attitude: 5, Only if I'm in a unique outfit like my belly dancing clothes, or sexy clubbing outfits.

Cheers,

Sweet Jane
01-08-2007, 09:45 PM
Hi

Cding as a sport???

it's not as crazy as it sounds..there is a host of "survivor" type reality programs, theres the biggest loser, so why not "the glamour guys"...yes I see eliminations based on how breast "development" went this week, or on how well makeup was applied or maybe a 4 inch stilleto heel race whilst being pursued by a southern mob. Extra points awarded for deflecting the blows, without breaking a nail...

Goodness I think there is a reality "TV" show here...so damn literal, TVs on the TV...hell yeah, I'm excited now, where do I sign up....

saraleehanes
01-08-2007, 09:46 PM
Though I don't know I would be good at it, I think garterbelt racing would be interesting.

Contestants would be given a new pair of stockings in the package and have to go from panties to stockings slip and heels.

Quality points would be judged on lack of runs and straight seams, eveness of garter position and stocking taughtness.

Of course, eventually, there would be the sponsorship stickers and special modified racing garter clips and specialized elastic garter drops.

trannie T
01-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Zero to gurl in 60 seconds.

Maria2004
01-08-2007, 09:51 PM
was just wondering if any one else viewed crossdressing as some kind of crazy sport.

Excellent metaphor, the majority "watch", those who actually play. :hugs:

DAVIDA
01-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Well, Kandi, if you were in the field, I think that I would have to be a comentator. I don't think that I could even begin to compete with you!:tongueout
DAVIDA

Kate Simmons
01-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Excellent metaphor, the majority "watch", those who actually play. :hugs:Yup and some even watch "the watchers". Gotta love it, right?:happy:

Kandi
01-08-2007, 10:13 PM
Wow I got responses! All we have to do now is draw up divisions and start the tournament. I bet it would be a hoot to watch and even more fun to participate. Count me in!! Put me in coach I'm ready to play!!

Maria2004
01-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Yup and some even watch "the watchers". Gotta love it, right?:happy:

Oops, "busted" :heehee:

Penny
01-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Ericka, that's a good one. :lol: I suppose you would have to wear a sports bra too!:heehee:

:hugs:

Penny

Roberta Lynn
01-08-2007, 10:59 PM
I think you would have to have Pro and amateur divisions.

I'm defiantly a amateur :happy:

susie evans
01-08-2007, 11:25 PM
i don't no if it's a sport but i vote for karren hutton as captin
withher ambition and quick thinking i think we can win :heehee:

love susie

Rachel Morley
01-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Is crossdressing a sport?
God I hope not.....I hate sports :(

Phoebe Reece
01-08-2007, 11:58 PM
I think it's a sport in the same way that the televsion show "Who's Line Is It Anyway" is a game show. The points awarded don't matter. The only thing that's important is that the participants and the audience have fun with the experience. The winner gets to read the credits to the audience.

Jennaie
01-09-2007, 12:25 AM
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain climbing. All the others are mere games." Ernest Hemingway

And no, I do not consider crossdressing a game, or a sport. Although there are other activities I would add the Hemingway's list.

Naomi
01-09-2007, 05:07 AM
No. i dont see it as competition but im sure some do.

Vicky_Scot
01-09-2007, 06:58 AM
Zero to gurl in 60 seconds.

Zero to gurl in 3 hours here!!!!

:heehee: :heehee:

Michelle 51
01-09-2007, 08:15 AM
At least if it was a sport you would have an off season.I find Cding wants to play year around. Justabit

CalvinKlein
01-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Would gigantic sales be the playoffs - where you have to grind out to get everything you want and hopefully come out a winner?

Billie Jean
01-09-2007, 03:22 PM
It will never be an olympic event. Billie Jean