PDA

View Full Version : im calling a revolt......

Kieron Andrew
01-08-2007, 09:33 PM
Ok ive just noticed our very own Captain has taken his handsome picture down and replaced it with a boring old ship!!.........

So im calling a revolt, i am not doing anymore work aboard the ship, til he puts it back up! :tongueout , im going on strike!!!

So whose with me!

(he is gonna kill me for this)

CaptLex
01-08-2007, 09:38 PM
So it's mutiny, is it? :eek: Just remember, the punishment for mutiny is no more rum rations (or vodka for you) and no shore leave (which means you won't be able to go party with the girls - unless you sneak one on board). :tongueout

kerrianna
01-08-2007, 10:03 PM
Ok ive just noticed our very own Captain has taken his handsome picture down and replaced it with a boring old ship!!.........

So im calling a revolt, i am not doing anymore work aboard the ship, til he puts it back up! :tongueout , im going on strike!!!

So whose with me!

(he is gonna kill me for this)

You do WORK on the ship? :eek:

Hmmm, let's see...side with the cute cabin boy, or side with the handsome, dashing, fearless, mysterious,...did I say dashing...oh yes...daring, sexy, ruthless, gorgeous captain. :daydreaming: Hmmmm. :thinking: .......

CaptLex
01-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Oh, yeah . . . he works very hard. He mixes the drinks and hides the cookies so he can keep them all to himself. It's hard work. :p

bi_weird
01-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Dang, I can't live without my vodka. I'll let the Cap be.

kerrianna
01-08-2007, 10:17 PM
You'd better get the rest of the boys on your side Kieron.

Oh yeah, and all the booze and cookies.

Then the Capt will have no choice but to re-post his pic or walk the plank. Either one will be awfully exciting.

I'm getting goosbumps just thinking about it! Ooohhh! :daydreaming:

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 03:19 AM
pssst!...boys...I brought a new guy on board that can take the Captain's place! He might be small but he's tuff! And he's itching to take on a new crew.

http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/831/0a0/8310a003-1ffb-4d53-8b72-547b7a193afc.medium

He's almost as cute as Capt Lex too!
Best of all, he doesn't drink as much rum (does anybody :rolleyes: ), so there's more for all of you! :heehee:

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 03:50 AM
not to belabour a point...but...

Kate Simmons
01-09-2007, 03:55 AM

Hmmm, let's see...side with the cute cabin boy, or side with the handsome, dashing, fearless, mysterious,...did I say dashing...oh yes...daring, sexy, ruthless, gorgeous captain. :daydreaming: Hmmmm. :thinking: .......Humph. I don't know about you Toots but all this talk of mutiny is making me thirsty. That's the ticket Cap. Let's load 'em up with Rum and they will forget all about it. Maybe time for another party?It's up to you but I like the boat pic if it makes you happy. Besides we're fresh outta planks.:p

Dasein9
01-09-2007, 11:31 AM
So im calling a revolt,

Erm, Kieron...
You do understand this means you're revolting, right? ;)

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Kerrianna... awwwww, that kitten is so cute!!

.... we want CaptLex, we want CaptLex, we want CaptLex....... :D

Lisa Golightly
01-09-2007, 11:47 AM
It looks a very pretty boat though... I could do with some time lazin' on a towel somewhere warm and friendly :)

Felix
01-09-2007, 01:18 PM
To mutiny The Captains right hand man has to lead the mutiny sorry no can do cos ya a good Captain picture or not!! So I'm standing by the Captain on this one lol!!!! xx Felix :hugs:

Tamara Croft
01-09-2007, 01:47 PM
Bwhahahahaha........ oh I just love being able to change avatars :devil:

Now I best :hiding: cus he's gonna kill me :shocked:

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 01:48 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:
That's so mean!!!
And scary that you have the power to do that!! (lovely to see him back though) :)
I must remember to never put anything too embarrassing up :heehee:

Tamara Croft
01-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Don't worry, a few bottles of rum will sweeten him up ;)

And mean..... moi?? never :lol:

Kieron Andrew
01-09-2007, 02:00 PM

lol good one Tamara i owe u a drink when i see you

EDIT:- which smart arse changed it back or did he do it???

Sandra
01-09-2007, 02:10 PM

Oh I can see someones going to be made to walk the plank :D

CaptLex
01-09-2007, 02:18 PM

I should have known that was you, Tamara. :naughty Naughty, girl! Kieron's not stupid - if he's leading the mutiny, you know he'll have the admiral on his side.

Doesn't matter . . . my first mate, Felix, is on my side (hope we don't both end up in the longboat). Kieron, we'll have to put you off on the first deserted island we see . . . and you can take Tamara with you. :devil:

melissaK
01-09-2007, 03:10 PM
I don't know, but I like the Captain's new avatar, a 4 masted schooner! Ship's like this aren't likely to be referred to with some frilly girls name like "The Pearl," and no doubt, knowing the good Captain, this ships an able rum runner to boot.

Not to tempt the good Cap'n but there is tell of an even more grand ship, a SEVEN masted Schooner - named the Thomas Lawson!

http://www.mariner.org/licensing/personal/search_results.php

And it too is a Rum Runner no less . . . (search the pics under Lawson)

Aye mates this damsel hiden here as a cabinboy is head'n ashore afore she's found out! :heehee:

'lissa

Felix
01-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Aye! Aye! Captain tis to the long boat with em both :p or we could make em walk the plank! Omg then we are revoltin :heehee: Where's that Rum could do with some sweetenin up myself lol :devil: xx Felix :hugs:

Evert
01-09-2007, 03:40 PM
Evert hides underneath some wenches skirt... :cry:

I don't wanna fight with the Captain or with Kieron!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Oh i dunno.... bit of a wrestle might be fun.... ;) ;)

Kieron Andrew
01-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Oh i dunno.... bit of a wrestle might be fun.... ;) ;)
arm wrestle??? id win!! as a wheelchair user, my arms are my strongest asset lol

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Graarr, definitely. Kieron Stronginthearm...:drool:

... bit of mud thrown in wouldn't be a bad idea either ... hehehe. Ahem, I er.. I mean... er yeah... anyway :whistling:

Kieron Andrew
01-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Graarr, definitely. Kieron Stronginthearm...:drool:
:o bleeding eck he's drooling again!!:rolleyes:

Evert
01-09-2007, 04:07 PM
:o bleeding eck he's drooling again!!:rolleyes:

shouldn't we give him medication or something? :eek:

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 04:16 PM
Hahaha!
I'm getting a bit of a reputation for being a perv aren't I? I'm saaarry!

:heehee:

Pocoyo the Pervy Purser ;)

Kieron Andrew
01-09-2007, 04:17 PM
shouldn't we give him medication or something? :eek:
a shot for rabies??????

Evert
01-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Hahaha!
I'm getting a bit of a reputation for being a perv aren't I? I'm saaarry!

:heehee:

Pocoyo the Pervy Purser ;)

Nah you're sweet... ;) :P

But all that drooling... you must drink a lot of water!! :straightface:

Kate Simmons
01-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Looks like Cap has a plan to deal with mutineers.And now even the Admirality is involved.The best Captain on the 7 seas.;) :battingeyelashes:

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 04:26 PM
LOL! Rabies my ass!
Mayad dawwwg, mayad dawwgg!!

Sweet? Me? I think not :p Thanks :blushing:

I do drink quite a lot of water actually (but not too much)!
Very good for you, you know!

CaptLex
01-09-2007, 04:41 PM
Looks like Cap has a plan to deal with mutineers.And now even the Admirality is involved.The best Captain on the 7 seas.;) :battingeyelashes:
Mutineers, admirals, drooling cabin boys and even a damsel who questions the captains prowess. :eek: What is a captain to do? :heehee:

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Break out the rum, silly. :heehee:

Hey! Who's that under my skirt?

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 04:53 PM
Hoorah, good plan!
*grabs Kerrianna by the hands and begins to dance a merry jig* :)

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 04:55 PM
Hoorah, good plan!
*grabs Kerrianna by the hands and begins to dance a merry jig* :)

Oops! Hard to jig with a cabin boy under my skirt.

Get out of there young man! :eek:

Evert
01-09-2007, 05:00 PM
nooooo..... :cheeky:

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 05:00 PM
HAHAHA! E-vert... not again!!

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 05:04 PM
nooooo..... :cheeky:

Naughty boy!

Don't make me call my pirate kitten to sort you out! :spank:

Evert
01-09-2007, 05:08 PM
uh.. i... uh... well...

*RUN!*

Kate Simmons
01-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Break out the rum, silly. :heehee:

Hey! Who's that under my skirt?Probably the Purser. Anyway, Rum is on the way and I'm ready to serve, and serve and serve..............:cheers: :battingeyelashes:

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 05:15 PM
uh.. i... uh... well...

*RUN!*

Thank goodness for pirate kittens!

Now, perv...er purser...back to that jig!

http://www.thesession.org/tunes/sheetmusic/ninjaandthepirate1_3571.gif

Evert
01-09-2007, 05:24 PM
http://www.thesession.org/tunes/sheetmusic/ninjaandthepirate1_3571.gif

Where's my flute?

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Probably the Purser. Anyway, Rum is on the way and I'm ready to serve, and serve and serve..............:cheers: :battingeyelashes:

You're such a loyal rum wench! Don't give any to my kitty friend. He gets kind of...er...weird when he's had a few.

http://image1.frappr.com/pics0/i/20051031/5/7/7/577d9858162f3460a5e66e570131e24c0_medium.jpg

Evert
01-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Where's my flute?

Would be fun to programm it in Finale too! :D

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 05:47 PM
HAhaha! That Kitten is related to Davy Jones!!
Brilliant :D

*dances with Kerri* (after swigging some rum, natch).

melissaK
01-09-2007, 06:14 PM
Har, fair Kerrianna, be that the legendary "octopussy . . . "???

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 06:29 PM
HAhaha! That Kitten is related to Davy Jones!!
Brilliant :D

*dances with Kerri* (after swigging some rum, natch).

shhh! don't tell the Captain! You know how he feels about Davy :shh:

What do you mean after swigging some rum, natch? I hope that's for courage and not so I'll start looking better to you! :raisedeyebrow:

Har, fair Kerrianna, be that the legendary "octopussy . . . "???

:rofl: :lol2: :lol: :roflmao:

...wrong movie.

Kieron Andrew
01-09-2007, 09:53 PM
even has a peg leg:whistling:

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 09:57 PM
Yikes! Now there's a terrified kitty under my dress! :eek:

:blushing: oops...that didn't come out quite right....

...here have another drink.

http://www.abfnet.com/forum/images/smilies/pirate_with_bottle_of_rum_lg_blk.gif

Kieron Andrew
01-09-2007, 10:04 PM
no ship is complete without its dog & cat with sea legs...........and of course the captain's parrot

Charleen
01-09-2007, 10:06 PM
what a bunch of animals! I mean the dog and cats natch!
Come on Capt, you're so handsome! Put the picture back up! Please? If you do, I'll be waiting in the hot tub for you, if not.....
Love and xxxx, Lily

Kieron Andrew
01-09-2007, 10:07 PM
If you do, I'll be waiting in the hot tub for you, if not....
my lap is always free for a pretty girl, if he doesnt come good with the pic

Charleen
01-09-2007, 10:09 PM
You got it darlin'! I'd love to go for a spin with you!

CaptLex
01-09-2007, 10:14 PM
no ship is complete without its dog & cat with sea legs...........and of course the captain's parrot
Oh, how cute . . . with that bright red color, I'll have to name it Tina. :heehee:

CaptLex
01-09-2007, 10:16 PM
Come on Capt, you're so handsome! Put the picture back up! Please? If you do, I'll be waiting in the hot tub for you, if not.....
Love and xxxx, Lily
Well, charm works so much better than mutiny (are you listening, Kieron?).

You got it darlin'! I'd love to go for a spin with you!
Ah . . . how quickly a pretty girl's head is turned. And this is why Kieron gets all the girls - he's the No. 1 flirt! :tongueout

Charleen
01-09-2007, 10:34 PM
Cap, I'm in the tub, and Pirates 2 is cued and ready to go. I'll even let you say the dialog along with Johnny! As far as me and K goes, can't a girl be able to enjoy the company of 2 handsome men? C'mon, I even let Evert hide under my gown(when I'm wearing one) when he can't find Kerrianne. You guys don't have a lock on flirting you know! Put the pic back, and I'll see you in the tub. Love and xxxx, Lily

CaptLex
01-09-2007, 10:41 PM
I even let Evert hide under my gown(when I'm wearing one) when he can't find Kerrianne.
It's amazing how well Evert manages to hide under skirts considering he's so tall. :heehee:

Charleen
01-09-2007, 10:47 PM
It's amazing how well Evert manages to hide under skirts considering he's so tall. :heehee:

He took lessons from his Captain in hiding!

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 10:49 PM

Well, you can see from my avatar I do help him get under there...hee hee hee.

Lilygirl, you man-hog. Taking all the boys for yourself.

Move over girl, I'm jumping in too! :p

...oops, there goes kitty - doesn't like water!

Charleen
01-09-2007, 10:55 PM
The more the merrier I always say! C'mon in the water's fine! Maybe with the 2 of us as a bribe, the Capt. will put the wonderful picture back!

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 11:47 PM
The more the merrier I always say! C'mon in the water's fine! Maybe with the 2 of us as a bribe, the Capt. will put the wonderful picture back!

Yeah, Captain, :battingeyelashes: , how about it?

little girl voicePLEEEASE?

Oops! There goes my top! :heehee: Why, I might need some help finding it. :blushing:

AmandaM
01-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Parley! Parley!

Evert
01-10-2007, 04:31 AM

Lots of practice.. :heehee:
And a captain to learn from.. ;)

Kate Simmons
01-10-2007, 04:34 AM
Yeah, Captain, :battingeyelashes: , how about it?

little girl voicePLEEEASE?

Oops! There goes my top! :heehee: Why, I might need some help finding it. :blushing:Hey Cap is busy, has a ship to run ya know.Losing your top--sheesh--what's next, the "Can-can?" How's about I teach you how to serve Rum? Then you can be a "respectable" bimbo like me. That's where all the REAL "action" is anyway, ya know.:p

Evert
01-10-2007, 04:38 AM
*Pulls up Kerrianna's skirt*
*Runs to the servingwench*

I hear rum? :D

Charleen
01-10-2007, 09:27 AM
Alright Cap' you see the offer, Kerrianna, you surprised me getting in with your suit on, and I'll throw in a couple of these bottle of rum I got from Port Royal on top. Evert, watch it! That serving wench Is Erica/Rich!
Captain, my Captain, all we want is to gaze on that handsome face of your's. If I want to look at ships and boats, all I have to do is walk one block from work to the bay front. There's a great ship, the schooner Freedom, that would make an excellent pirate vessel if the need arose. smaller than the Black Pearl, 1 mast, but highly manuverable! Love and xxxx, Lily

pocoyo
01-10-2007, 10:06 AM
I loved cap's previous avatar... but I have to say, that is a mighty fine vessel... :daydreaming:

pocoyo
01-10-2007, 10:10 AM
What do you mean after swigging some rum, natch? I hope that's for courage and not so I'll start looking better to you! :raisedeyebrow:

HAhaha! No. You always look beautiful, and the picture of elegance my dear. (Even when you were wearing a beard). The rum was merely an indicator of my super double-hard, cool pirateyness! :heehee:

kerrianna
01-10-2007, 01:58 PM
HAhaha! No. You always look beautiful, and the picture of elegance my dear. (Even when you were wearing a beard). The rum was merely an indicator of my super double-hard, cool pirateyness! :heehee:

Double-hard? :eek: ...kerrianna faints.

kerrianna
01-10-2007, 02:04 PM
I loved cap's previous avatar... but I have to say, that is a mighty fine vessel... :daydreaming:

...after coming to...

Oh let him keep the ship up as his avatar. I've got a copy of his pic anyway, so I'll just post it here so we can all remember what a gorgeous, drop-dead handsome guy our Captain is! :daydreaming:

CaptLex
01-10-2007, 02:39 PM
:eek: It's the spittin' image of me! :lol2:

Kate Simmons
01-10-2007, 03:16 PM
:eek: It's the spittin' image of me! :lol2:Wow, where is that "durn galoot" anyway?:happy:

pocoyo
01-10-2007, 06:39 PM
lmao@Yosemite Sam!!

That's so cute. Hehe.

Bahaha... Kerriana... where I live "double-hard" means that you are tough. *chuckling*

Kate Simmons
01-10-2007, 06:47 PM
lmao@Yosemite Sam!!

That's so cute. Hehe.

Bahaha... Kerriana... where I live "double-hard" means that you are tough. *chuckling*Yeah Poc, I knew that, what WAS she thinking anyway?:battingeyelashes:

pocoyo
01-10-2007, 06:53 PM
I simply have no idea EKR... :angel: hehehe

Tina Dixon
01-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Oh, how cute . . . with that bright red color, I'll have to name it Tina. :heehee:
Hey your not being nice at all now:mad:

CaptLex
01-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Hey your not being nice at all now:mad:
Hey . . . I meant that as a compliment. I was gonna call it Tamara, but she has powers far beyond those of normal mortals. :devil:

Tina Dixon
01-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Hey . . . I meant that as a compliment. I was gonna call it Tamara, but she has powers far beyond those of normal mortals. :devil:
I think your pulling my leg that it's a compliment.

CaptLex
01-10-2007, 08:20 PM
I think your pulling my leg that it's a compliment.
Nah . . . it's cute (I love birds) and it's red . . . how can I not think of you? :daydreaming:

kerrianna
01-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Nah . . . it's cute (I love birds) and it's red . . . how can I not think of you? :daydreaming:

You forgot the part about it squawks a lot. :D

Tina Dixon
01-10-2007, 09:42 PM
You forgot the part about it squawks a lot. :D
:kickbutt:Don't mess with Red:devil:

kerrianna
01-10-2007, 11:19 PM
:kickbutt:Don't mess with Red:devil:

Oops. Forgot. Biker chick with biker friends. :D
Just kidding beautiful. :love:

Kimberley
01-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Evert hides underneath some wenches skirt...

NO ONE best comment about where I have been .... :heehee:

:love:
Kimberley

Jestina
01-11-2007, 11:27 PM
All this talk is making a song play in my head...

Cruisin' on a sardine boat
Loaded with crazy people
And we shall be the Santa Maria
Looking for a brave new world

Does somebody know how to drive this thing
Yelled the captain as he fell to his knees
I think I mighta had a little too much today
Take me to my cabin, please

And somethin about people laying about and not caring
because they drank too much rum...

imagine all this on an actual boat.

Not "Ahoy" just Oi! As in "oivay"

Jestina. (Lurking)

CaptLex
01-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Does somebody know how to drive this thing
Yelled the captain as he fell to his knees
I think I mighta had a little too much today
Take me to my cabin, please[/I]
Cute song, Jestina. Except this captain don't fall to his knees (no matter how much rum is involved ;)). Now stop lurking and go hop in the hot tub with the rest of the girls (and some of the boys)!

I just want to know what's going on with the crew of this ship today . . . did somebody spike the grog? First Evert thinks he's dumb (never, dude), then Poc apologizes for having a bad day (look around, hun, people love you) and finally Felix apologizes for thinking he has been insensitive, when actually the complete opposite is true (I don't think you could do that on a dare, man).

So . . . guys, please don't be down on yourselves. You're all great, cool, rockin' guys which I've had the pleasure and privilege to get to know. I thank my lucky stars every day that we have this place and that you are all here. Besides, without you Kieron would mutiny and leave me on a deserted island (and without cookies). :heehee:

P.S. Sorry I'm late in posting this. I would have been here earlier, but I had a (second) hot date with a certain rugged and dashing British spy (sorry, Bi). :tongueout

kerrianna
01-12-2007, 12:11 AM
:daydreaming: ...sigh...what a Captain!

I can't believe anyone would want to mutiny. :p
I can't believe I thought we could replace him with a kitten! :D
I can't believe we're out of rum again! :shocked:

Jestina
01-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Oh Crap!!

Now I am late to the mutiny!

Not that I would ever want to mutiny anyway...

Sounds very messy, what with being "keel hauled" and all.

I can't beleive how much fun you all are.
Such a diverse crowd too.

I think we could all do well together on a sardine boat...

Captain lex:

Permission to lurk aboard sir?

Jestina!

kerrianna
01-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Sounds very messy, what with being "keel hauled" and all.

Depends on who's hauling your keel, hun. :heehee: :daydreaming:

Jestina
01-12-2007, 12:25 AM
Hah!

In Toronto we actually have a "Keele Street".
Now thats a hard road!

BTW,,,have we gone way off course here?

I am truly enjoying myself but I really want to be extra polite as a gues of the ftm forums.
BEcause I hope to come back again.
I am looking for the captains hot tub, I was sent there several posts ago, but I do digress, again.

Where the heck are we anyway...cuz this isn't Kansas anymore...

I am going back to check right now.

Ohhhh we are revolting arent we?

Why am I thinking of a "Bugs Bunny" line right now?

kerrianna
01-12-2007, 12:31 AM
:lol: :roflmao:

I think you're on the right ship honey. Hot tub's over this way. Just slide in and make yourself at home.

Cabin boy?...uhm, I mean...rum? :heehee:

CaptLex
01-12-2007, 12:56 AM
Captain lex:

Permission to lurk aboard sir?
Permission granted! Ladies are always welcome - and the hot tub is in the Captain's quarters. Ericka/Rich is in charge of serving the rum and First Mate Felix plays a mean fiddle. But watch your skirt, as the cabin boys have been known to hide under some of them, but don't worry, anyone who misbehaves gets tossed in the brig. :p

kerrianna
01-12-2007, 01:14 AM
but don't worry, anyone who misbehaves gets tossed in the brig. :p

pssst! It's really very comfy. :battingeyelashes:
And private. ;)

Jestina
01-12-2007, 01:20 AM
OOOOHHHH Girlish giggle and I am feeling safe enough to sleep now.

Knowing I won't be taken advantage of...of course

Comfy brig huh?

Sounds too good to be true!

AND, Ericka is the
Rum chum!?!

Paradise!

kerrianna
01-12-2007, 01:34 AM
OOOOHHHH Girlish giggle and I am feeling safe enough to sleep now.

Knowing I won't be taken advantage of...of course

Comfy brig huh?

Sounds too good to be true!

AND, Ericka is the
Rum chum!?!

Paradise!

There you go Captain! :thumbsup:

Another one shangh...uh...shipshape! :D :whistling:

Evert
01-12-2007, 03:37 AM
Cabin boy?...uhm, I mean...rum? :heehee:

You can combine you know.. The cabin boy is filled and walking with rum! :roflmao:

Kimberley
01-12-2007, 04:03 PM
...But watch your skirt, as the cabin boys have been known to hide under some of them, but don't worry, anyone who misbehaves gets tossed in the brig. :p

Humph. So that's where they all went. Geesh Capn, cant we girls just put them over our knee? :spank:

No wonder we girls get lonely with the crew either in the brig or lolling about with a belly like a keg. :cheers:

:hugs:
Kimberley

Sarah Rabbit
01-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Lynching...lynching....lynching....sorry wrong era and wrong part of the world
Don't you just love Mob mentality...run amok and be in good company:devil:

Sarah R. :bunny:

Jestina
01-16-2007, 11:06 AM
The "Wizard of ID" sitting on his throne with a pissy look on his face.

The assistant looking out the window exclaims:

"Sire, the peasants are revolting!"

The king says:

"You can say that again!"

Kate Simmons
01-16-2007, 02:56 PM
Well Jestina, I say let the peasants eat cake(rum cake that is).:heehee:

Sejd
01-16-2007, 03:42 PM
Hey, comon! we all have our reasons. Let's just accept that and so be it!
Sejd

melissaK
01-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Wow. 100 Posts! What a TITANIC accomplishment. You sure CAINE MUTINY. But, this mutinied cruise is waaay past its three-hour tour limit. But, seeings as the knavish cabin boys are a hidin under the dancing girls dresses and you got 'rum runnin' across the decks and out the scuppers, its a regular LOVE BOAT! But surely such are the RIGHTS of MAN to have such a time. Why, I'd say you're havin a real King POSIDEN ADVENTURE to be sure.

This damsel is thinkin 'bout sneak'n back aboard and joinin ye PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN. But, I think yee all might be too far off shore for my little PT 109" longboat to reach. I'll probably need a YELLOW SUBMARINE to RUN SILENT, RUN DEEP to let me off close. So, can one of ye drop an anchor line off the stern so I can climb aboard when that First Mate isn't watchin for CAPTAIN'S COURAGEOUS?

Or, maybe I'll SEARCH FOR NEMO to take me on the NAUTILUS and race ahead and drop me at TREASURE ISLAND, that's your next port of call isn't it? I'll be ON THE BEACH wearing the PINAFORE. :heehee:

Jestina
01-16-2007, 07:25 PM
WHAT???? Did I read that right???

Love boat??? LOVE Boat???:heehee:

CAP'N GET HERE QUICKLY!!!!

CAPTAIN!!!!!!:lol2:

CaptLex
01-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Or, maybe I'll SEARCH FOR NEMO to take me on the NAUTILUS and race ahead and drop me at TREASURE ISLAND, that's your next port of call isn't it? I'll be ON THE BEACH wearing the PINAFORE. :heehee:
Wow, Melissa, that' impressive - so many movies listed there. Actually our next port of call is CUTTHROAT ISLAND. :heehee:

I guess it does look like we're on the LOVE BOAT (or at least the lust boat :devil: ).

Casey Morgan
01-17-2007, 09:29 AM
I thought you guys might like this. Every pirate band needs its own shanty, and some moments need to be remembered in song. So in honor of our favorite pirates (and perhaps to show there may be a place for a chanteuse/bard/chorus girl) may I present "Kieron's Mutiny"

The saucy mate named Kieron cried
"Our captain's changed his pic!
Come on my lads, let's mutiny
Unless he change it quick."

The men did fall in camps of two
One for it, one agin.
Their posts did fly with conscience clear
And made they quite a din.

"Avast, ye dogs," the Captain cried,
"There's mutiny afoot?
Ye'll find yerselves well beated back
And in a longboat put!"

"Nay, captain sir," the mate exclaimed,
"'Twas nothing but a jest.
The pic you use should rightly be
The one you like the best.

"Come, let us drink our captain's health
And to his gallant crew."
The rum was poured, the cookies passed
And started they anew.

With soundings made and sails unfurled
Brave men with hearts of gold
Set out once more for distant lands
Where truth had been foretold.

pocoyo
01-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Haha!!!!
That is excellent. Just my kinda thing. I know the others'll all love it too!
Fantastic. *applauds* :clap:

Take a bow!

Evert
01-17-2007, 09:51 AM
:love: Flowers for the song!

Fantastic!
I love it!

melissaK
01-17-2007, 10:09 AM
Shari you're the Homer to the captain's Odysseus!

kerrianna
01-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Captain, hire that chanteuse/bard/chorus girl! :clap: :thumbup:

CaptLex
01-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Wow! :eek: That's fantastic, Shari Ann! I love it! :clap:

What an honor to have a shanty written specifically about us - I'm humbled. :worship: You get all the rum and hot tub privileges whenever you want. :cheers:

:twirl:

Kimberley
01-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Brilliant!!! So we have a poet laureate aboard.

One would shudder to think of the limericks about the crew's exploits with the ladies... :blushing:

:heehee: :hugs:
Kimberley

Kate Simmons
01-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Brilliant!!! So we have a poet laureate aboard.

One would shudder to think of the limericks about the crew's exploits with the ladies... :blushing:

:heehee: :hugs:
KimberleyIf I know Casey, they will be both accurate and entertaining, Kimberley.;) :battingeyelashes:

Casey Morgan
01-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Thanks everybody, I'm glad you all like the shanty. I've been having a little trouble with the melody but as soon as I get it nailed down I'll put up a link to a midi and sheet music. Oh, and I'll probably add one verse before the current first one. Something like:

Good Captain Lex did one time post
His face for all to see.
When next they looked the pirates saw
Their ship upon the sea.