PDA

View Full Version : Life on a pendulum

Miss Terr
01-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Seems that I go through big swings from either side.
From feeling the urge to dress full time, buy new stuff, avoid looking at the car projects, and dreading having to go to work in my regular clothes. A week or two later no urge to dress, interested in the cars again, not fighting the body hair battle..etc.
Is this hormonal level changes?
Any one else expirience life like this? :straightface:

Karren H
01-08-2007, 10:11 PM
Used to be that way when I was younger.....now I just want to dress all the time.... but can't so it's a mute point... lol So give it a decade or two.....things will perk up, i'm certain!!! :)

Love Karren

Glenda58
01-08-2007, 10:14 PM
Used to be that way when I was younger.....now I just want to dress all the time.... but can't so it's a mute point... lol So give it a decade or two.....things will perk up, i'm certain!!! :)

Love Karren

:iagree:

Roberta Lynn
01-08-2007, 10:33 PM
Like Glenda and Karren, I've had the pendulum thing going my whole life.
Though the older I get the the less radical the swings and the longer it stays on the fem side.

Penny
01-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Same here. Is seems that for me, things started changing when I started
sliding out of my prime.

:hugs:

Penny

carla smith
01-08-2007, 10:51 PM
Interesting!

You are asking if your hormones change to influence your desire to be feminine, and then when you satisfy that need your hormones change to be masculine.

You could have something there!

I have noticed this phenomenon as my desire to dress has lessened. I think that to experience the thrill of cross-dressing and taking it as far as one can go without transitioning is the limit for me.

With the knowledge gained, I will seek other mysteries of life. :happy:

Have fun out there!

But fun doesn't just happen. You have to make it a priority in your life or it'll go missing. Life's too short to not have it.

michellebesweet
01-08-2007, 10:58 PM
You are trying to find yourself, and you have done so, but are not fully excepting the change. Over time you will realize your true self, CD or not. You must make that decision on your own, good luck in what ever direction you head into. The girls here can only hold your hand and guide you along the way, not push you through the door, thats your call.

Love Michelle:love:

Byllie
01-08-2007, 11:23 PM
IMHO ...

When you're en drab, there's an internal pull to be en femme.

When you're en femme, there's an external pull to be en drab.

Funny thing is, as you get older, the external pull is easier to throw off, leaving just the internal pull.

susie evans
01-08-2007, 11:31 PM
used to be that way but like yhe others as i get older it's more percistant so i just keep turning it up a notch are to at a time :heehee:

Alice Torn
01-09-2007, 12:36 AM
I have not dressed up, in a few months, mainly because, I am unemployed, with no income now, desperate, to find an income, very depressed. The big wind storm, knocked out power, and water here, so, I got an ax, and went around chopping downed trees, and branches, to burn, for heat, in my landlady's house. I have not dressed. for several reasons, but, ordered a new dress, and hope to soon. Until then, I have to get an income, as the wolf is at the door (credit card banks). Lucille

Deanna2
01-09-2007, 12:41 AM
I don't have any compulsive dressing urges as such, but I do love wearing skirts.

kristytv
01-09-2007, 12:56 AM
i want to dress all the time and live as fem and the car projects never go untoiced no matter what role i am in, the cars are too big a part of my life

DanaStrauss
01-09-2007, 12:59 AM
Oh, I know that feeling all too well. I'm on a femme swing right now, but sometimes when I'm on the male side of the swing I can't imagine feeling femme at all. And then at times like this, my other side feels completely foreign.

Kate Simmons
01-09-2007, 02:17 AM
It's who you are Hon. Just enjoy it and go on the ride. While I prefer being Ericka for some reason, some days I just have to be Rich but I enjoy myself either way.:happy:

Casey Morgan
01-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Seems that I go through big swings from either side.

I remember having big swings like that. In my case I realized that I kept going too far to either side, that I am happiest in the middle. End of the big swings, right? Well, yeah, but now I have moments where I'm more masculine and moments where I'm more feminine. The differences aren't as big as before but they happen much more frequently. Eh, that's what happens when you try to impose a binary system on people who aren't (exactly) binary.

Like Ericka said, that's just who you are. I find it makes life interesting, in a good way.