PDA

View Full Version : Been gone for a bit but came back to share funny story

Stephacuse
01-08-2007, 11:56 PM
So my monday through friday is my day job of telephone sales and saturday i work for my friend part time at Subway, well i usually also wear panties under my work pants there, just a regular pair of tan cargo pants, which fit fine not tight or anything. Well i bent down to pick something up and all i hear is **RRRRIIIIIIPPPP** I feel my ass and sure enough my blue panties were exposed big time. My eyes lit up like the 4th of July. Thankfully the girl i work with is a good friend and let me leave to go change and thankfully she didnt see exactly what happened. I have no idea why they ripped other then maybe they are 2-3 years old maybe even 4 so maybe they were a little worn out but man they were my favorate pair :sad:

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 12:12 AM
:haha: :eek: :devil: Way to try and out yourself!

Aw, too bad about the pants. Maybe you should just get a skirt. Won't rip like that. :heehee:

Megan_Girl
01-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the laugh! :laughing: :laughing:

It's been "A Day" and your story put a smile on my face.
XXX
Megan

Stephacuse
01-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Thanks for the laugh! :laughing: :laughing:

It's been "A Day" and your story put a smile on my face.
XXX
Megan

no problem, glad i can help

Chiana
01-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Ha ha ha. Love it.... I went through a brief period where I blew out 3 pairs of Dockers in about a month. Just about had to give up wearing my Victoria's Secrets.

jennifer easton
01-10-2007, 11:13 PM
Geeees, close real close, have you bought a lottery ticket!!!! with that luck you need to!! xoxoxoJennifer

Karren H
01-11-2007, 12:47 AM
Well I guess the moral of the story is if you wore a skirt that wouldn't have happend?? Right? Hehe

Love Karren

Charolette time
01-11-2007, 09:43 AM
So my monday through friday is my day job of telephone sales and saturday i work for my friend part time at Subway, well i usually also wear panties under my work pants there, just a regular pair of tan cargo pants, which fit fine not tight or anything. Well i bent down to pick something up and all i hear is **RRRRIIIIIIPPPP** I feel my ass and sure enough my blue panties were exposed big time. My eyes lit up like the 4th of July. Thankfully the girl i work with is a good friend and let me leave to go change and thankfully she didnt see exactly what happened. I have no idea why they ripped other then maybe they are 2-3 years old maybe even 4 so maybe they were a little worn out but man they were my favorate pair :sad:

Just like MOM said always wear clean panties never know when you will need them, :devil: Charolette