PDA

View Full Version : My CD fantasy

Natasha_82
01-09-2007, 03:11 AM
I have a CD fantasy that may seem a bit unusual and I'm wondering if it's weird or something so let me describe it so here goes. 1st off let me say I live alone and own my own house so theres no chance of someone interupting me. So heres my fantasy and for the record it involves me being treated likea woman, not a guy who CDs.

The day starts with me waking up in my red panties and black bra. I get up and get dressed. I put on my favorite red satin blouse, short black leather skirt and my knee high high heel boots. I go about my day getting ready to go out. Suddenly a hand clamps over my mouth. MMMMPH is all that can be heard from me. A male voice whispers into my ear, just do as I say and I won't get hurt. The intruder takes me to my room, and throws me on my bed. He goes to my dresser and takes some of y nylons. He pushes me onto my stomach pulls my arms back and tie them behind me. He then ties my ankles together and gags me. He then proceeds to rob my house while I roll around on my bed tryin to get loose but all I can do is wiggle around and scream MMMMPH through my gag.

I wanted to share this for 2 reasons 1)see if anyone else has a similiar fantasy and 2)to get it out in the open because doing this is one step better then just thinking about it in my head

amanda barber
01-09-2007, 03:23 AM
Hun, force fantasies of one sort or another are very common. There is a whole fetish world and industry built around it. It probably outnumbers breast men/leg men.

Kate Simmons
01-09-2007, 03:41 AM
A few of my friends have a "damsel in distress" fantasy. You may be more aware of why you like doing this than I would. When I was little and fantasizing about being a girl, I used to daydream about the old scene of being tied to a railroad track by the villain and my "hero" coming to rescue me from becoming mush at the last minute. Reality strikes me now though and I realize I can't depend on any "hero". Over the years I have become my own "hero" by becoming empowered myself and more or less becoming a "tomboy" and sticking up for myself. Nobody is going to make me a helpless "victim" for sure, I'd manage to turn the tables somehow. That's just the action/adventure "fantasy" I have. Nothing wrong with yours and if it makes you happy, I say go for it. That's just part of who I am and it makes ME happy.:happy: Ericka

GypsyKaren
01-09-2007, 03:59 AM
Whatever happened to fantasizing about being a princess or something?

Karen

Joy Carter
01-09-2007, 04:02 AM
Whatever happened to fantasizing about being a princess or something?

:iagree:

Kate Simmons
01-09-2007, 04:09 AM
Being a Princess is okay but I'd probably get bored with all the pomp and pagentry. I'd have to sneak out at night to have some fun with the scoundrels and skallowags.;) :battingeyelashes:

CaptLex
01-09-2007, 10:54 AM
ISo heres my fantasy and for the record it involves me being treated likea woman, not a guy who CDs.
I have no problem with your fantasy, or fetishes, per se. Whatever does it for you, is fine with me. In fact, I have a whole catalog of fantasies myself, but it does disturb me that you describe this as "being treated like a woman". Yup, I have a real problem seeing the helpless, tied-up scene as something for women. Ugh! :rolleyes:

Tamara Croft
01-09-2007, 11:11 AM
I don't get it..... what's so good about this fantasy?? Having your house robbed is not what I'd call a fantasy... sheesh... I'm pretty sure the first bit everyone has fantasized about, but the latter bit...... hmm...... now that's just silly!

Lisa Marie
01-09-2007, 12:00 PM
That sure wouldn't be my fantasy. I wouldn't want noone robbing me!

crossing-the-rain
01-09-2007, 12:11 PM
You're reminding my old dreams about tied up by some big guys when I was young,it must be fun,fun ,fun.Thank you for this reminder.
Rain

pinkshelly
01-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Ya won't get it published on literotica but it is kinda funny.:heehee:

Lovely Rita
01-09-2007, 12:46 PM
You had me but lost me at the robbery part.

hugs

Stephenie S
01-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Dear Natasha,

While I do not share your fantasy, I do know that there many who do. You are far from alone. Spend some time searching the web and you will find hundreds of sites catering to your needs. This "damsel in distress" idea is very common. Good luck, sweetie,

Steph

Ranee Daze
01-09-2007, 02:26 PM
So Snidely Whiplash ties another lassie to the tracks! I'll save you Nell!

Kate Simmons
01-09-2007, 02:33 PM
So Snidely Whiplash ties another lassie to the tracks! I'll save you Nell!Yeah but Dudley was dumb as a stump and she always kissed the horse, right?:happy:

Robin Leigh
01-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Definitely not my cup of tea. I was forcibly restrained by school bullies multiple times and it defininitely wasn't fun to be helpless like that.:(

But I do understand the robbery part of the scenario. The bad guy has to have some reason for being there. I think most of us would prefer a robber to a rapist...

Or you might be "lucky", and get Michael Kenyon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enema_bandit), "The Illinois Enema Bandit". :D

Robin

AprilMae
01-09-2007, 03:50 PM
I must admit to having some bondage fantasies while dressed, but the guy wouldn't rob me...........

Sweet Jane
01-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Hi

yes that fantasy is a little wierd...I suppose I can only hope that it doesn't come true....we were robbed, and it wasn't much fun.

still thats what fantasies are for...to fantasise...once you do it, then you pop the bubble so to speak.

jo_ann
01-10-2007, 12:12 AM
sorry,the fact that you want to wear red panties and a black bra that clash, the fantasy is ruined for me already. If ya'll can't even color coordinate :rolleyes:

Angie G
01-10-2007, 01:22 AM
My fantasy is that my wife would do that to me :hugs:
Angie

CDTiffany
01-10-2007, 01:33 AM
Sounds like you just might have a bondage fetish!!!!!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

Delila
01-10-2007, 01:40 AM
I definately agree with the others the man might take something from me but it certainly wouldnt be my belongings.

Billijo_06
01-10-2007, 07:09 AM
Do you know what the best thing about fantasies are, they can be whatever you want them to be.

Casey Morgan
01-10-2007, 07:41 AM
Forgive me for going all psychoanalytical here, and please remember Natasha that this is just my thoughts on this, but I don't think the robbery part is about being robbed. Being robbed would tend to make you feel emotionally vulnerable, emotionally violated even. Those kinds of feelings are common in "that community". If Natasha doesn't have any other scenario that produces that vulnerability, or if there isn't any other scenario she feels comfortable thinking about (which is not to say she is comfortable about thinking about being robbed) then the robbery scenario makes sense.

And I agree with Lex. Being treated that way isn't "being treated like a woman". It's genderless. A lot of men would love to have that sort of thing happen to them. :whistling:

Karren H
01-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Well we all have our fantasy's and yours doesn't sound to much differnet than what's on the TV crime shows every night... Except the crossdressing part!!

My fantasy......well I'm living my fantasy!!! Dressing like a girl and going out in public... Can't get any better than that!! :)

Now, want to hear a really really strange fantasy? Been chatting with a girl on IM and her's is to be dressed and while dressed to be chloroformed... Yep... Like in the movies.... And she's into movies too so you tell her the actress and she can tell you when she was chloroformed in the movies and what she wore in each scene!!!

Ekkkkkk. After that.... Everyone even Emily Ann seems normalish!!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
01-10-2007, 11:09 AM
Yikes! You know seriously, chloroform can give you brain damage depending on the dosage used. Used repeatedly--well--maybe that explains a lot really.:happy:

Michelle 51
01-10-2007, 11:22 AM
Natasha.a lot of outsider's think all men who want to wear a dress and makeup and walk around in high heel's etc are a little weird but we know better.Get it out we're your friend's here.We don't call each other weird.Now having said that i must admit that your fantasy is a little different but who are we to judge.:heehee: Thank's for sharing Justabit

susann_gardener
01-10-2007, 12:37 PM
For me, the robery part would involve taking my cherry, so long as they left the box it came in. :rolleyes:

diane59
01-10-2007, 02:26 PM
For me, the robery part would involve taking my cherry, so long as they left the box it came in. :rolleyes:

LOL, now that's a true fantasy:heehee:

Natasha_82
01-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Sounds like you just might have a bondage fetish!!!!!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

But if it was just a bondage fetish it would mean I'd fantasize whether dressed or in drab. Part of this fantasy is me dressed

jo_ann
01-10-2007, 04:35 PM
chloroform does sound dangerous, and what's the point if your passed out. Now being drugged like in the movie "what lies beneath" with michelle pfiefer (where she can't move for like 5 minutes) might be sorta cool. like being tied up, but without constraints.

Honestly, there's some hypnotic fantasies I'd like to indulge in, if only I could find an affordable party hypnotist.

USNguyNskirt
01-10-2007, 07:24 PM
So yeah, that fantasy isnt that weird. Not when you consider mine. I'm a happpily married heterosexual guy with a 2 year old son. Yet I seriously fantasize about, (while being dressed) having sexual relations with either a hermaphrodite or transsexual having both breasts and male anatomy down lower. I dont consider myself gay, but definitely find myself attracted to them and dont udnerstand why. Maybe its that part female in me that causes me to crossdress that makes me want to know what it would feel like to have someone inside of me, yet I am not physically attracted to guys or the thought of being with a guy at all. (Trust me I have tried it and felt disgusted by it.) So if anyone cares to explain the logic here, I'm all ears!!!!
Michael

CaptLex
01-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Maybe its that part female in me that causes me to crossdress that makes me want to know what it would feel like to have someone inside of me, yet I am not physically attracted to guys or the thought of being with a guy at all. (Trust me I have tried it and felt disgusted by it.) So if anyone cares to explain the logic here, I'm all ears!!!!
Michael
I don't think that's an unusual fantasy, Michael (I've heard it many times). And it doesn't mean you're gay, necessarily (best to avoid labels anyway). You're not as weird as you think.

Billie2day
01-10-2007, 09:17 PM
I think the basic gist of this senario is being submissive. the props and location are just a faceade. Me I would love to be a teenage girl dressed as they did in the past and seducedin the back of a 58 camaro. Billie

Karren H
01-10-2007, 11:37 PM
Yikes! You know seriously, chloroform can give you brain damage depending on the dosage used. Used repeatedly--well--maybe that explains a lot really.:happy:

chloroform does sound dangerous, and what's the point if your passed out. Now being drugged like in the movie "what lies beneath" with michelle pfiefer (where she can't move for like 5 minutes) might be sorta cool. like being tied up, but without constraints.

Honestly, there's some hypnotic fantasies I'd like to indulge in, if only I could find an affordable party hypnotist.

Want to know how many time Lindsey Wagner was Chloroformed??? Four.... My chloroform friend said that she has never tried it on herself....with real chloroform.... EKKKKKKKKKKKKK....

Got to love that fake chloroform!!! hehe

Love Karren

Amanduhrob
01-11-2007, 09:48 AM
What I wanna know is, who wears a bra to bed?

And if you were robbed, what would you do without a computer?

Billie Jean
01-13-2007, 02:42 PM
I don't share this but my ex did and she was totally satisfied when I acted it out with her. Fantasy is a wonderful human thing. Billie Jean

Trinni
01-13-2007, 04:34 PM
It's not my fantasy but aren't you glad you have a place where you can tell about it and get it off your chest without getting slammed?

Jodie_Lynn
01-13-2007, 06:52 PM
But if it was just a bondage fetish it would mean I'd fantasize whether dressed or in drab. Part of this fantasy is me dressed

Welcome to amatuer pyschoanalists night :)

Thats because dear, in your everyday guy mode, you wouldn't easily surrender to a guy: you would fight back. But, dressed as "the little woman", you have no choice but to surrender to the "big strong man" who has invaded your home.

Each of us has fantasies of one type or another. And, as long as no one is injured, they generally casue no harm, but they may not be everyone's cup of tea.

I remember on one forum, there was a guy who was looking for a guy who would fight him, beat him up, and then take his wife as a willing sexual conquest while he watched, helplessly. He then expanded on the fantasy to include himself being stabbed in the belly by his rival.

Now THAT is a wierd one, IMO.

Jodie_Lynn
01-13-2007, 06:59 PM
So yeah, that fantasy isnt that weird. Not when you consider mine. I'm a happpily married heterosexual guy with a 2 year old son. Yet I seriously fantasize about, (while being dressed) having sexual relations with either a hermaphrodite or transsexual having both breasts and male anatomy down lower. I dont consider myself gay, but definitely find myself attracted to them and dont udnerstand why. Maybe its that part female in me that causes me to crossdress that makes me want to know what it would feel like to have someone inside of me, yet I am not physically attracted to guys or the thought of being with a guy at all. (Trust me I have tried it and felt disgusted by it.) So if anyone cares to explain the logic here, I'm all ears!!!!
Michael

Because you can rationalize that it is a "her" and not a "him" due to the breasts and/or two sets of genitalia.

In your mind, the secondary sexual characteristics (breasts) allows your heterosexual standards to be maintained, while her male anatomy suffices to fulfill your curiosity and desires.

But, when you get right down to it, a penis is a penis whether it is on a full blooded ( and bodied) male, a man in a dress, or a transexual with hormone induced breasts.

Its all in your head. :)

sherell
01-13-2007, 07:32 PM
I like this fantasy without being robbed and maybe a woman in charge.