PDA

View Full Version : musings on the matters of love

MichelleOBrien
01-09-2007, 04:54 AM
I find myself in a wierd position. I'm a crossdresser (obviously) who is at a point in my life where I have realized I am truly bisexual. on one hand I love sex with guys, but i can't seem to get any real feelings for them. on the other hand I have a lot of feelings for a few women in my life, but i'm not really attracted to them sexually. Am I the only one who gets this or is this a common thing?

CaptLex
01-09-2007, 11:01 AM
I love weird positions . . . oh, sorry, you didn't mean that kind. :p

Sounds to me like you've got some experimenting to do. Go with how you feel with whomever you're with and you may find things changing. :2c: You may develop feelings for a man, or you may find yourself sexually attracted to a woman. It can happen, but even if it doesn't, you may still find out more things about yourself. I'll admit, that's a new one for me, but that's what I like about this forum - I learn about new situations and possibilties every day. Good luck, Michelle.

Kate Simmons
01-09-2007, 11:10 AM
Like Cap said, this is a whole new "ball game" to me. I've had feelings for both but based on how I feel about them as a person. Anything physical is a bonus.There are no rigid rules in these matters. As Lex suggested, experiment and go with your feelings, you may be pleasantly surprised one day. :happy:

dancinginthedark
01-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Hi I’m not a CD but I am bi-sexual. I can relate to what you are saying cause I lived it for a good long time. I could and did develop feelings for the males in my life but the sexual energy shall we say just wasn’t there. I felt a lot more in those regards for the women in my life but never really developed any deep emotional ties to them though. I just assumed I was a weird duck until I met my husband and it all came together. Finally. :p I have to agree with Erica that sometimes it’s just a matter of finding the right person regardless of their gender. Like Lex says experiment and in time it’ll come together (forgive the pun)

diane59
01-09-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm not homosexual, I'm not bi-sexual, I think I'm Tri- Sexual, I'll try anything once.:heehee:

Shadeauxmarie
01-09-2007, 01:10 PM
I used to have a girl friend who was bi-sexual. Everytime I mentioned sex, she said bye.

JulieC
01-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Shadeauxmarie: :lol:

I tend to agree with dancinginthedark GG. It is quite possible to be very sexually attracted to a person and never develop a serious emotional tie. The reverse is quite possible too. I think that's a lot less about what sex a person is than the person themselves. Enjoy your relationships. Eventually, you'll find a person that stirs both pots at the same time.

hotbobbie
01-09-2007, 01:32 PM
Like some of the other gals have said just go with the flow and see where it takes you