PDA

View Full Version : Almost Time!

Lex
01-09-2007, 08:04 AM
Almost time!
I'll be getting a chest reduction next week!!
I'm highly excited.

For those of you who don't know, I'm getting a reduction instead of total flatness because everyone says, "Well, you're only 17, (well, I'm 18 now, but I was 17 when I went in for the interviews and stuff) you might change your mind. Maybe in five or ten years time." In fact, the process was slowed down because the surgeon (he's a nice guy) thought it was a bit odd that I wanted total flatness and sent me to a therapist, who was no help, and I'm compromising with a B cup. Which is going to be a HUGE difference. Last time I was fitted I was an F cup. And all those bras are too small for me now, but there's no point in getting new ones, so I have NO idea what size I really am. But yeah, a B is TINY, it's awesome. Plus, I'm fat, so with luck I should be able to pass them off as man-boobs, or at least be able to bind. (I'm too big at the moment, so binding just doesn't work.) People barely notice my chest as it is, so with a B cup I should be able to pass quite nicely.
But yes, it's INSANELY awesome, and I cannot wait.
I'll be able to pass better, my back won't get so sore, I'll be able to run, skip, hop and jump, wear togs (swimmers, bathers) again, stand up straighter. I cannot WAIT.
*Runs around screaming in excitement*

Kieron Andrew
01-09-2007, 08:06 AM
wow that came around quick!!! best of luck for that Lex :)

pocoyo
01-09-2007, 08:12 AM
Awwwwww that's soooo wicked!!!! :jumping:

I'm so pleased for you :D :D :D

If I wasn't so scared of having operations ('cos of the anaesthetic) I would have had tiny boobs/flat chest ages ago. I mean I am lucky... they're not exactly huge but they're too big for me! (Obviously, as I want a flat chest!!) And they are silly and take up too much of my body.

Aww I bet you looove having smaller boobs. Bloody good on you!

Good luck, good luck!! and enjoy having lovely small ones!!

:hugs:

Ryan
01-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Great news bud :) Bet you cant wait for it all to be over, oh the freedom, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

bi_weird
01-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Duuude awesome! Good luck!

Adam
01-09-2007, 09:47 AM
yay :D im pleased for you

CaptLex
01-09-2007, 10:46 AM
Very happy for you, Lex. Hope you're up and running around with less of you in no time - I know it's going to make a huge difference. Good luck and please let us know how things go. :happy:

Lex
01-09-2007, 11:19 PM
Thanks guys! I'm so excited! I'll let you all know how it goes. :D

Abraxas
01-10-2007, 03:57 AM
Rock on! Awesomeness, and good luck! :thumbsup:

Evert
01-10-2007, 04:33 AM
Wow! Thats awesome! :thumbsup: