PDA

View Full Version : Skirt/Top Set Dilema

Sarah38b
01-24-2005, 09:24 PM
I have looked at those skirt/top sets that come together. While the skirt may fit, the top most likely won't, at least for me. Anybody else have this dilema?

LOVE,
SARAH

Holly
01-24-2005, 09:36 PM
I have looked at those skirt/top sets that come together. While the skirt may fit, the top most likely won't, at least for me. Anybody else have this dilema?

LOVE,
SARAH
Everybody has this dilema! ;)

Georgette
01-24-2005, 09:36 PM

LOVE,
SARAH

Sarah I just was on an E-Bay site it is called Leighs Garage Sale and they have 18 pages of Crossdresser clothes and they give you the measurements of all of the Items, It is a great place I already ordered 3 outfits and I had to get off the D*&$n thing before I ordered moreLOL. Check it out. :rolleyes:

AnnaMaria
01-24-2005, 09:58 PM
Sarah,
I know what you mean. It really sucks for girls like us and gg's that are in the same situation due to their to size. I usually try to look for skirts seperate but I pay attention to what the model is wearing with it and try to find something like it in my size.

huggs
anna

racheal
01-25-2005, 08:11 AM
I usually 'mix and match' with skirts and tops. I like summer halters and a strapless bra for the top. Looks really nice! :)

MistyCD
01-25-2005, 10:36 AM
Of course.... I even have when I have to buy mens clothes as well !!!

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 10:42 AM
Of course.... I even have when I have to buy mens clothes as well !!!

problems with skirts and tops in men's............??????????lol ......iknow what you mean......................

racheal
01-25-2005, 10:57 AM
Decisions, decisions - both on each gender side - I am more picky as a girl than I am as a ---... :)

windycissy
01-25-2005, 12:44 PM
Sure, all the time. My skirt size is 14 and my top size is 18, XL or 1X. But this is not a major dilemma - girls learn how to shop for matching skirts and tops, they don't have to be made to go together, that's the fun part of putting together an outfit. For example, I favor black tops because it is a very slimming color, and I can wear three different colored skirts with the same top, which gives me three different looks. Shopping for tops in the Plus Size racks is a downer, but look at the bright side: because you have no hips, your skirt size is probably available in the misses department! Windy

sherri
01-25-2005, 01:21 PM
My size 10 skirt and 18 top = can't wear dresses either, unless I'm willing to look like a tent. I have nicely shaped buttocks, just not the hip width of a woman. And all those hot little one-size-fits-all numbers from Wicked Temptations? Fuhgeddaboutit. :mad:

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 02:01 PM
It's a real pain for me buying one of one thing and having to match it with another. The top has to hold ..these :p and my butt is so small and dainty.
Woo is me the things I have to do ;)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 02:07 PM
My size 10 skirt and 18 top = can't wear dresses either, unless I'm willing to look like a tent. I have nicely shaped buttocks, just not the hip width of a woman. And all those hot little one-size-fits-all numbers from Wicked Temptations? Fuhgeddaboutit. :mad:

get youselfe a padded panty.......................hips butt yes tons of fun........

glamourboutique.com

check them out ............................................. :p

LindaTS
01-26-2005, 09:45 AM
I think most of us has this problem. I usually avoid buying sets like that.