PDA

View Full Version : Magic Moments

Kahlan51
01-09-2007, 11:27 AM
My wife is fantastic.

Here are a few magic moments
Getting an apron with " Will cook for shoes "
An offer to pick me up after shopping at thrift stores in case " she gets carried away"

Pointing out clothes in shop windows when we are out for our daily walk

Any "Magic moments" you want to share ? :hugs:

Love Kahlan

Karren H
01-09-2007, 11:52 AM
A few... while enfemme....

Having a gentleman hold the door for you...

Chatting with other women while standing in line at the checkout......

Finding a special pair of shoes and having someone else ask you where you bought them!!

Walking down a crowded street and everyone you meet smiles and says "Hi"!!

Love Karren

JulieC
01-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Uhg. I just had a non-special moment. I was reading all the above while eating my lunch, and at that time happened to be eating a banana. I realized belatedly that I had bitten into a very rotton bruised section of the banana. ickickick!

Ranee Daze
01-09-2007, 02:29 PM
When I still had my long hair I would go to a local hairdressing school to have it femmed up. Once they suggested a mass of ringlets done with those spongey twisty curlers. The effect was "WOW" to say the least, but the real magic was in how every student had to come and touch my new curls and say how beautiful my hair was! Excuse me, I need to sit down for awhile! Whew!

Lovely Rita
01-09-2007, 03:23 PM
My wife is fantastic.

Here are a few magic moments
Getting an apron with " Will cook for shoes "
An offer to pick me up after shopping at thrift stores in case " she gets carried away"

Pointing out clothes in shop windows when we are out for our daily walk

Any "Magic moments" you want to share ? :hugs:

Love Kahlan

Great magic moments like shopping for girly things together. Going together for a photo shoot which we are doing on Valentines day. Getting gifts of jewelry, I don't want to sound too materialistic, but it is nice.
Wearing the ankle braclet she bought me after hunting for one all day in my size.

Many magical moments.

Kahlan51
01-09-2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks for your sharing ladies. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy just tried on 2 new outfits and every thing looks good. Nice to see you Karen. Love Kahlan

karen fox
01-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Just wanted to add to your list....
I had bought a few things for my wife for christmas, but we were a bit strapped for cash, so I showed her what I had bought, and she decided to take most of the items back to get a refund. We would then ise the money to get the remaining presents for family.
Anyway... she liked two wrap tops I had bought for her, but she has lost some weight recently and dropped a size. We looked all round the shop for a smaller size of both tops, but could only find one! My heart was racing, then my wife said I could keep one of them!! WOW!! She is wonderful to me!
Just thought I'd share that short story!
Luv
Karen
xx

sissystephanie
01-09-2007, 04:56 PM
My most magical moment occurred shortly after we were married. My Angel wanted to go shopping, and as usual asked me to accompany her. We wound up at Nordstrom's. She immediately headed for the lingerie department, picked out 3 pairs of silk panties and headed for the checkout counter. I had noticed that the panties were in my size, not hers! At the counter the SA, whom my wife knew, said, "are you sure you got the right size, these look a little large?" My Angel/wife replied, "yes, they are for my very best girlfriend who also is my husband.":heehee: She then turned to me, gave a big kiss, and said, "I expect to see you wearing them often!!":love: Definitely a very magical moment!!!

Sissy

More Girl than man

susie evans
01-09-2007, 06:29 PM
any time i'am out and get payed a complement is allways nice :heehee:

krisinpink
01-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Having my GGSO hand me a gift for 'Jacqui'...then another, and another, and one more after that. She is good to me, and it feels great to be so lucky.

Kristen Marie
01-09-2007, 10:40 PM
Going to my electrolysist last week and modeling my 4 favorite shoes with my boot cut jeans....first time she had seen them on me and she exclaimed they were awesome and better than her's.

This week she brought in her new shoes to show them off!! Sharing girlie things....that was a magic moment....

Kelly Greene
01-10-2007, 11:19 PM
the day I discoverd that I could look pretty was a magic for me.

I had always thought the best I could do was to look like a man in a dress.