hi girls been looking on the net i came across tranformed shops offering
a full make over to a beatiful woman being that ive not been out yet dressed
would hope it will give me tips on make up dressing etc
have you girls got any advice on these kind of shops
and how do you cover up that bump in a dress or a skirt to give smoothness
any tip will be welcome

pinkshelly
01-09-2007, 12:34 PM
Well...The "bumps" in the dress. I wear two pairs of panties, one to keep me in the other stronger one to keep me flat. Thank god i'm not very big when un aroused. Then again at 5'6" and a size 8 1/2 shoe i'm pretty well proportioned for this. Thank god again, every day really.

Sandra
01-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Try looking at these

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41560&highlight=tucking

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47615&highlight=tucking

Robin Leigh
01-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Greetings, Vicky!

I haven't used such a transformation service. Many are good, some not so hot. They do tend to charge a lot. If you pay attention, you can learn a lot from a good makeup artist. And the results can be very inspiring.

But it's cheaper & more fun to find a friend who's willing to help. :)

how do you cover up that bump in a dress or a skirt to give smoothness any tip will be welcome
The easiest way is called tucking. The links Sandra gave are good, especially the first one. Read it thoroughly, and the other threads it links to. If you have any questions about the fine details of this, I'll be happy to discuss them with you via PM (Private Message).

You will need to have ten posts or more in the main areas (not the New Members section) to gain access to the Private Message system.

:hugs:

Robin

Kate Simmons
01-09-2007, 02:04 PM
Yeah, the "bump" thing is an issue for sure but it's not all just about appearance. Poise and confidence go a long way in this "game" but you'll find that out, I'm sure.:happy:

Karren H
01-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Nothing ruins the lines of a pretty dress like a "bump" in the wrong location!! Hehe. Luckily for my fem side, my males side was not well endowed!! :).

But Ericka is correct....you can get made over all you want and unless your very very fem as a male....your going to look like a pretty guy in a dress!!! Plus, after its all over, you probably won't be able to recreate that look yourself!!

Soooo.... Like the rest of us here had to do and are stll doing.....practice, practice, practice!!!

Love Karren

Lovely Rita
01-09-2007, 03:05 PM
and how do you cover up that bump in a dress or a skirt to give smoothness
any tip will be welcome

I think it would be great fun and I hear they have all the various gettups and wigs.

Let me know if you go

hugs

susie evans
01-09-2007, 06:37 PM
practice makes perfect and keep experiamenting you will figure it out :heehee:

jo_ann
01-10-2007, 12:14 AM
you know one thing I've wondered about these shops. Do you think people know what they are, or they think "hmm.. must be some woman's boutique shop"?? I mean, does word spread around eventually and everyone just knows "oh yeah, that's that crossdress store!" and if that's the case, should one feel awkward about walking into one?