PDA

View Full Version : Eyebrow problems?

Andrea_girl
01-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Beauti-Full-Brows

I was looking around the web and went to the store i got my wig from. I was pleased to find they now do Beauti-Full-Brows Eyebrows for every age, race, sex, skin-tone and occasion.

They are semi-permanent tattoos applied to the skin ,with water, in about 60 seconds.

They only cost £3.00 Wow

Their wigs are good as well
http://www.wigsandpieces.com/eyebrows/eyebrows.htm#

Andrea
X

sterling12
01-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Now I am confused. Are these brows intended for GGs who have plucked all the hair out of their eyebrows and have that "Sunset Boulevard Look?" You remember that style where Gloria Swanson just had a couple eyebrow pencil lines on her forehead. Looks bizarre! Oh yeah, I forgot Devinne favored that style also.

Or, are these fakes intended to go over existing eyebrows? Seems like it wouldn't work over the typical male brow. I suspect you would have little hairs sticking out the sides a lot.

Last thought, if they are semi-permanent, most of us want something you can take off after one night out clubbing. If you show up at The Office on Monday and your brows are "making a statement", that just might be a problem.

I've never tried it, but have been told that a lot of professional F.I.s use spirit gum and oblate the brows. If you could do that and then apply these rascals over the natural brow ridge and the spirit gum, that might just be a winner!

Peace and love, Joanie

Karren H
01-09-2007, 09:51 PM
I've only seen a few brows that were completely hairless and drawn or tatooed on....including an Aunt whom had her sister pluck all of her eyebows off so they would come back in thicker... And the never grew back in at allll!! Very ugly looking in my opinion!!

I'll stick to plucking and trimming... Looks more realistic because ..... because it is real!! One of the few really femish things that I can call my own... :)

Love Karren

RobertaFermina
01-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Dear Andrea,

I hope you find a solution and style that works for your "coming out!"

Myself, I have mine waxed and trimmed into a stylized androgynous look.

(they are still bushy in my avatar).

Now they go both ways. I have no problem with them, dressed or not.

Love,

Roberta

Tracy_Victoria
01-10-2007, 04:11 AM
Beauti-Full-Brows

I was looking around the web and went to the store i got my wig from. I was pleased to find they now do Beauti-Full-Brows Eyebrows for every age, race, sex, skin-tone and occasion.

They are semi-permanent tattoos applied to the skin ,with water, in about 60 seconds.

They only cost £3.00 Wow

Their wigs are good as well
http://www.wigsandpieces.com/eyebrows/eyebrows.htm#

Andrea
X

Hi Andrea

these Tatoo are basically designed for ladies who have cases of total hair lose (Ie AA (Alopecia Areata lose of head from the head) and the lesser known AU (Alopecia universalis) and AT alopecia totalis)) basically this is more comon than most people realise, and I presume this is now down to the quaility of the wigs we have available today.

It is possable to improve the shape of you brow without over plucking, I don't pluck my own brows (bar the really long wayward ones I see ever now and again, however you can shape your brows with tape to give more of an arch I wrote this post showing how to do it

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33086

ronni
01-11-2007, 10:26 AM
I don't know what to do! I don't pluck mine but I've developed a nervous habit of pulling them out, to the point where I don't have any more. I've tried the tattoos, they look like electrical tape. I've tried pencils, they look like grease pencil. I tried a pen, it looks like they were drawn on with a marker. I tried a brush, it just looked like smudges of dirt. I guess you can buy real hair ones. I read about somebody else that had real tattoos but then the real brows grew back in another place! I really don't know what to do, I don't even want to be seen anymore.

Here's what I'm the most afraid of:

never grew back in at allll!! -Karren Hutton
(I'm not sure how to do a quote)
I should add that I've spent hundreds of dollars on products that are supposed to grow them back--they don't work

Lisa Golightly
01-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Plucking is best.

sterling12
01-11-2007, 01:28 PM
I don't know what to do! I don't pluck mine but I've developed a nervous habit of pulling them out, to the point where I don't have any more. I've tried the tattoos, they look like electrical tape. I've tried pencils, they look like grease pencil. I tried a pen, it looks like they were drawn on with a marker. I tried a brush, it just looked like smudges of dirt. I guess you can buy real hair ones. I read about somebody else that had real tattoos but then the real brows grew back in another place! I really don't know what to do, I don't even want to be seen anymore.

Here's what I'm the most afraid of:

(I'm not sure how to do a quote)
I should add that I've spent hundreds of dollars on products that are supposed to grow them back--they don't work

Hi Ronni:

Somewhere, I would bet that there is a doctor who specializes in hair transplantation for gentlemen, that's whom I think you should be talking to. I haven't heard of it actually being done, but I would guess that it's also possible to transplant hair onto the brows. I understand that they are now doing individual hair plugs.

It would probably be tedious and expensive but I believe a lot of women would be interested in the process and perhaps, someone like yourself too.

I'd do a search on The Net or make some inquiries with some of your local docs. I probably shouldn't be writing this post, I may have just come up with a new patentable idea....I should be out looking for venture capitalists!

Peace and Love, Joanie