PDA

View Full Version : Are you a high maintenance chick ?

MJ
01-09-2007, 07:22 PM
hi there girls
i was wondering how many of you here are high maintenance girls , i am any were from $80.00 to $100.00 a month thats my nails every two weeks and my eyebrows once a month plus tinting my eyebrows oh and then there's my wigs cleaning and styled every two months and then there is my own hair .. boys have it way to easy.... this is open to everyone
What about you !!!
hugs Marissa

kerrianna
01-09-2007, 07:26 PM
I would be if I had someone else to maintain me! :heehee:

It is one of the things holding me back from being the girl I could be. :(

My SO and I both should find a sugar daddy. :D ...or mommy. Long as they got sugar, so we can be sweeter. :p

marie354
01-09-2007, 07:31 PM
Yes we do get expensive, especially when we just got to have that $600 designer dress.

suchacutie
01-09-2007, 07:36 PM
how about the dermabrasion, the moisturizers, the makeup, the stockings, shoes, breastforms, it's enless...

and how about the next step of laser treatments, or hormones...

this is an awfully expensive lifestyle if we follow it out to any degree!!!

sigh....

tina

carol ann
01-09-2007, 07:38 PM
Even staying in the closet is expensive - apart from the clothes, wig, breast forms, shoes , makeup etc I do quite openly indulge in the bathroom accessories different moisturisers for shower and bath and then afterwards for eyes, face and body incorporating both body silk and intensive moisturisers of different types. a variety of shampoos and conditioners where previously it was just one or even just soap. nail files and polishers etc etc - and my wife steals them all!!

dods460
01-09-2007, 07:42 PM
I'm compliment high maintenance, that means if I'm dressed I love compliments, I'm lucky that my friends oblige me with that.:love:

Sweet Jane
01-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Hi

I'm as cheap as a bladder of red wine in a cardboard box....a little sweeter though.

I epitomise low maintenence

Kandi
01-09-2007, 08:29 PM
high maintenence a few times a year. Save up! Save Up!

MJ
01-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Yes we do get expensive, especially
when we just got to have that $600 designer dress.

well i don't feel so bad getting my $350 amazing dress and when i lose the weight i will post my picture :D and i have lost two pounds 38 left to go

GACountrygal
01-09-2007, 08:42 PM
For a gg, I'm a low maintenance gal. Eyebrows usually when I get around to em myself.. maybe professionaly once a year. Nail I do myself when they grow long enough to be worth paintin. My toenails are usually always painted though, and always do em myself...even did em 9 months preggo!!! (yeah that was funny to watch!) Jeans, tank tops, work boots. Usually a good supportive bra and blah white undies. Nothing $$ about me thats for sure!!!
I just have other habits that require all the extra $$ hehehe

-Nicole

Jannette H
01-09-2007, 09:08 PM
A high maintenance chick? Yes I was but I didn't plan on it. I guess now that Jannette's closet has a lot of expensive suits(skirt and blazer) sets and shoes and 2 pairs of glasses and $100. dollar wigs and make up and everything else,yes I would say so. But I didn't intend for that to happen that way. I just wanted a few clothes and inexpensive ones at that. I didn't plan on labels but once I got started it's hard to stop. When I go into Pennys I know what I'm looking for.

Adrienne Heels
01-09-2007, 09:10 PM
I am a high maintenance girl...love to shop and love cosmetics, moisturizers, cleansers, etc. I don't want to think about my credit card bill!

Rhonda Jean
01-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I've had a significant reduction in income over the last several year, but even if I hadn't I wouldn't be as high maintenance as I once was. I've discovered thrift stores, and now spend less and have more and better than ever. My big expense used to be hair once a week or son and nails every 2-3 weeks. Now it's a natural manicure once in a blue moon and hair about once a month. That's about as little as I can get by with.

Kate Simmons
01-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Whew, glad I re-thought that "full time" thing. I'm retired folks, so that means I'm on a fixed income now. Can't afford "designer" this and that or going to the salon a couple of times a month to get God knows what done to me. Despite that, I've more or less been a practical gal and (after the initial "surge")make do with pretty much what I have. Not to mention I haven't found a "sugar daddy" to give me money to keep myself "beautiful". Still, I do pretty well for a tomboy but do have other obligations, so my philosophy is "beauty on a budget" I guess.:heehee:

GINA-CD
01-09-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm not a high maintenance girl. It's too expensive for me. The day I find a decent husband, I'll become a high maintenance girl....

Kenix
01-09-2007, 10:02 PM
I am spending a lot lately as I want a totally femme look for Kenix and I am practically starting from scratch-wig, a basic wardrobe, accessories, makeup, etc.

I am bad at picking out outfits so I don't think I will spend too much on clothing. I learned not to buy something if I am not sure that I want it.

RobertaFermina
01-09-2007, 10:08 PM
I'm in that initial surge.

I was unemployed when I started up, so I was really on the cheap. Now I am back to work and spending a little more freely.

Still I keep it under a few hundred $$ per month.....so far.

Cheers! :rose: Roberta

Amanda Jane
01-09-2007, 10:12 PM
keep the oil level up, rotate my tires every season, and give me a lube job every now and again and i run like a top

ashlee chiffon
01-09-2007, 10:42 PM
congrats on the weight loss....gosh...i'm doing intensive spin classes at the gym, trying to cut back, but i don't lose...think its the pale ale or pizza? :heehee: i go up and down a few pounds but can't lose! what's working for you?
expensive and high maintainence? i do a mani every two weeks and a pedi once a month...can't resist vintage lingerie and skirts on ebay...can't resist new earrings...have to hit the thirft store once a month for something or another feminine...and then there's the makeup, wigs, etc....
gosh!!!! i AM high maintainence and didn't know it!!! :shocked:

susie evans
01-09-2007, 10:44 PM
i defently high maintence i have more stuff than my wife and shop more often some times when shopping she tags a long just to see if she can have the left overs the biggest problem is her using my lotions and make up with out telling me :heehee:

Robin Leigh
01-09-2007, 11:00 PM
I've spent too much time unemployed or in low-paying jobs to be high maintenance. Most of my female clothing is second-hand. I get by on my low budget, but if a nice feminine person wants to be my sugar-mammy, I won't object. :D

:hugs:

Robin

Tiffy
01-10-2007, 09:44 AM
I asked my wife if I was high maint. Her answer was...........

"Heck Yes you are high maint., but that is ok. We would nly spend the money else where anyway."

I can not argue with that I guess I am high maint.

Tiffy

Charleen
01-10-2007, 09:57 AM
No, I'm not, but that doesn't mean I ain't spending money! New panties as the old ones wear, stockings and trouser hose, skin and hair care products, nail files and 3 kinds of nail polish as I love to do my own nails. As far as clothes go, I'm a plain girl. Love my jeans, plain blouses that other than buttoning diferent, you can't tell, and I have good stuff to go out on special occasions like I did Christmas to a friends house. As a child of the 60's, I'm comfortable in all the jeans ect., but I can still get cleaned up real good, and knock 'em dead! Love and xxxx, Lily

melissaK
01-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Yep, high maintenance, but for the wrong reasons right now - weekly counselling is pricey. Invaluable, necessarry, but pricey. Did I say the wrong reason, I guess I didn't mean that - its just not the reason I'd like.

mollytyler
01-10-2007, 12:46 PM
have been high maintenance for long time.....my spree is occasional lingerie buys from LaPerla - weekly visits for either nails/hair/waxing etc. Prefer to be "fine tuned" with the pampering.....luckily great job that allows me to afford the lifestyle.....given work schedule have to rely on others to help keep me in style...........

Girly Sara
01-10-2007, 05:52 PM
High maintenance? You betcha! lol Spend around £250 ($400) per month on Sara (be it salon trips, make over when i go out and clothes) It's worth every penny to be femme though!

Sara xxx

Jesse69
01-10-2007, 05:59 PM
Not high maintenance, but I did spend a lot of money on clothes like over 70 skirt suits from $6 all the way to $290. I can be very happy with a nice beautiful thrift store suit as much as a brand new one from the store. And I'd still be happy with cheap Liz Clairborne bra and panty set instead of Wacaol or Victoria Secret stuff.

I spend a lot of money on high performance road bikes, and my most expensive one is worth about $5500.

The only thing high maintenance about me is working out and avoiding overeating to maintain my weight so I stay a size 4.

Bethanygirl
01-11-2007, 12:17 AM
Hi Marissa!

Yep, I am very high maintenance! Luckily my wife is a wonderful bread earner, and likes to see me look good, as well as liking to spoil me a little, a great combination. Add to this the fact that I have, over the years, learned how to 'tease' and 'weedle' things I want out of her, and yes, I am definitely HIGH MAINTENANCE! :D

Oh well, we can't all be perfect, and I just can't feel bad about it either...

Take care girl;
:love:

Angie G
01-11-2007, 12:56 AM
No not me I'm a cheap date hun
Angie