PDA

View Full Version : Mortally embarrassed

lady lycra
01-25-2005, 07:17 AM
In an earlier post I said that I would be cleaning the house this morning in my netball training kit.
I spent an hour or so clearing away my sons toys, putting books away etc,
and had a cup of coffee.

All the while I had loud music playing.

I finished my coffee and started the hoovering (vacing). Happilly hoovering away, in my blue top, pleated skirt and My Gore Cycling hotpants that my wife just bought me.
Now we have a large front window which looks out onto the street, but we have a net curtain over it. I have checked and even with the room lights on, during daylight you cannot see in.

So there I was happilly hoovering away, when something caught my eye.

It was my friend Dave and his partner. Dave had his face up to the glass, with his hands cuping his face..... LOOKING IN!!!!!!!

There was no point in hiding. He'd seen me good and propper.

I opened the door and invited them in.

"Have we caught you at a bad time?" he asked with a smile.
I was beetroot!
I suggested that they sit down whilst I go and change.
"No worries," said Dave "you might as well stay as you are, don't change on our behalf"

Apparently they had been watching me for a couple of minutes.
They had phoned to say they were on there way, and they rang the doorbell, but I didn't hear it due to my loud music.

Dave asked me if I often dressed this way and I told him "occasionally, depending on my mood" I also suggested that he gives it a whirl.
Mary, Dave's partner seemed keen on the idea, but Dave said no chance (but then again most men would even if they really wanted to)
They also said that it makes no difference to them or our friendship.

Mary, said I looked quite sporty and it suited me.
She loved my Cycle short hot pants :)
They have promised not to tell a soul.
I'm guessing that they will though, but I'll never know who.

So the past few days in Linda's house have been VERY eventful.
I've became a netball player, my wife is beginning to understand, and a very long time friend has caught me dressed.

Next time, I'm going to pull the curtains!!!!!!!! :)

Linda

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 07:41 AM
linda curtains yes..............i like tunes up loud too...............the phone...wireless
near by..........good luck...............

LindaTS
01-25-2005, 08:05 AM
It sounds like your life is very exciting these days Linda. Keep it up.

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 01:22 PM
Quite the adventure. You may want to keep the curtains drawn for now though ;) Thanks for sharing that with us.

Love
Tristen

racheal
01-25-2005, 06:56 PM
YES, I do recommend curtiains, you never know who may drop by. WOW, you're life is getting exciting these past few days. Almost anough for you to write a novel - hey, now there's an idea. :)

Trinity_cat
01-25-2005, 07:06 PM
Congrats Linda, most other people who get caught don't have your luck, very good friends I mean.

Not a good idea topull the curtains though :D

Vickie-CD
01-25-2005, 07:26 PM
Now that is a "real" friend.
Best Wishes,
Vickie

Georgette
01-25-2005, 07:31 PM
Next thing we know you will be going out Partying and the like.

lady lycra
01-26-2005, 03:58 AM
Yesterday I wrote about my friend and his partner catching me doing the hoovering dresses in my netball kit.

About 10:30 last night I received a message on my phone.
It was apictures message from Mary, my friend's partner.
This was a poor quality camera phone picture of my mate Dave.
Head only. He's been made up :) Lipstick eye shadow hair, THE WORKS!
A few minutes later another pic arrived.
Same quality, but this time it's a full length shot.
HE'S WEARING A MAIDS OUTFIT!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Dave!
I sent a message back to Dave's phone saying "welcome to the club SISTER"

A few minutes later my phone rang.
It was Dave. He said that it was just a bit of fun. He and Mary had talked about me, Mary said that she liked how I looked an suggested doing the same. Mary has some "fun" clothes, so they decided to have some fun.

I asked if he enjoyed it, and he said "Bloody right I did, the effect on Mary is amazing"
I asked if he was still dressed up, he came back with "I'm not saying, I'm pleading the 5th"

I've been warned not to tell anyone or pass the pic around. His secret is safe with me

Asked if this will become a regular thing, he replied that it's just a bedroom thing and he won't be dressing up during the day like I do. He added that he's
"Not as weird as me"
My reply was... "OK Dave, Time will tell"

I told him that I was going to edit the entry in my phonebook from Dave to Diane (we call people called Dave, Dai in Wales). He told this to Mary and I heard mary in the background shout " Come on Dianne get off the phone and carry on with your chores" :)

It sounds like my mate Dave is about to embark on a whole new road.
I wish him a pleasant journey. :)

I didn't realise that cross dressing was contagious :)

Linda

crispy
01-26-2005, 04:27 AM
hmmm.................

lady lycra, I share your love of lycra sprtswear, etc.

I notice that you seem to be packing a lot of adventures into a short space of time. Have all these exciting things just started happening to you?

Some of them seem just so surreal ........... you lucky girl :) :rolleyes:

DanaJ
01-26-2005, 06:11 AM
I wonder what will happen next? Let's review who has seen you while crossdressed in the last few days:

*your friend Dave
*his wife Mary
*your wife
*the people who saw your photo you posted (from behind showing your back)
*your other friend Mat (who has also turned into a CDer)
*all the girls (mums) on the Netball team
*the other girls on the other Netball team
*the spectators watching the Netball game

So, why can't we see some photos of these wonderful events? You stated in another thread you were afraid to show your pix because they might get around to your friends. Who is left now that hasn't seen or heard about these events?

...just curious...

DanaJ

lady lycra
01-26-2005, 06:59 AM
Crispy and Dana, a few answers.

This week has been a whirl. So much has happened.
The netball thing was very special, but to the others I was just joining in, and not fulfilling a fantasy. So to the other girls on the team they just think I was being a sport. After practice tonight when I turn up in my practice kit they might start thinking differently.

As for Mat being a CD, well probably not offically. He liked his kit but if he wears it or not is up to him. He hasn't come out to me as a CD.

My neighbours seeing me, it's as above. They have no idea that I'm sat here at the moment in a short black dress, black tights and 3inch heels.

So I'm not out the closet. I nearly told my brother on the phone just now, but I stopped myself.

I have never had soooo much adventure. I'm VERY secretive about my crossdressing. Now that my wife kows everything, I'm taking more risks.
I'm not as scared as I used to be. To be found out was terrifying but also very exciting. It seems that for each person who finds out, the weight gets lighter. I don't want everyone to know. Part of the excitement is the fear of getting caught. If it becomes everyday then there is one less aspect in the excitement of being a closetted crossdresser.

My life isn't normally this adventurous.

The only people who "know" are Dave, Mary and my wife. The others may suspect, but they don't kow.

As for pics.... Oh Dana you do keep on :)
The match pics are staying away, but I do have others that I'll be putting on soon. I just can't do sexy!
The pic in the pic thread is a one off. I'm not normally "that" sort of girl!!!!
Even though I'd like to be :)

Now I've been reminded of all the people who have seen me dressed as a girl, I'm quite suprised. A week ago NO ONE, not a soul (apart from my wife) had seen Linda. It's quite exciting.

I am very pleased that Dave has dabbled in our ways. This doesn't make him a crossdresser as such, but you never know, it might have started him on a wonderous adventure. I hope so.
I might invite him along to practice tonight. We haven't anyone on the subs bench, behaps Dave would like a place on the squad :)

It's been a very exciting week for me. Sometimes it bubbles over and I burst into tears. A week ago I would have only dreamed of such adventures.
Let's hope that they continue.

Linda

Wendy me
01-26-2005, 07:03 AM
picture of my mate Dave.
Head only. He's been made up :) Lipstick eye shadow hair, THE WORKS!
A few minutes later another pic arrived.
Same quality, but this time it's a full length shot.
HE'S WEARING A MAIDS OUTFIT!!!!!!!!

Asked if this will become a regular thing, he replied that it's just a bedroom thing and he won't be dressing up during the day like I do. He added that he's
"Not as weird as me"
My reply was... "OK Dave, Time will tell"

Linda

tell your mate pratice.................sounds like the only left to come out to is the dog......................... ;)

Tamara Croft
01-26-2005, 07:30 AM
Sounds like your having the time of your life.... and adventure... so what's next??? How do you feel, all this happening in one week... must be mind blowing!!!! And yes it sounds very surreal.... but then again sometimes life is just like that. I had a time like that.... one minute I was living in an area full of idiots, drunks etc... and I thought that I would never get away from it, within a week I had a lucky break and got a house in a beautiful area, woodland next to my house... and it happened so quickly I thought I was dreaming it all. If I told you the story about our 2 cars.... and what happened within a month... you wouldn't believe it... I might post it in the lounge... it makes quite a funny story...

Tamara x

lady lycra
01-26-2005, 08:07 AM
Sounds like your having the time of your life.... and adventure... so what's next??? How do you feel, all this happening in one week... must be mind blowing!!!!
Tamara x

Oh, yes. Mind blowing it is. The netball thing was a huge event in my life, and the other things are amazing. Getting caught was very exciting. It's all happened so fast.

My main concern is how will I be when it all stops. The netball thing looks like it's going to be a regular thing. Will I get bored of it? Will the excitement dissapear? Will I WANT to wear the kit? I'm really looking forward to practice tonight, but will it get "ordinary"?

If my wife eventually gives me the go ahead to do as I please etc. Will I want to? Part of the excitement is the "forbidden fruit" aspect. If it's no longer forbidden will I still enjoy it? I think I will. I looked in the mirror this morning and thought "shit you look good!" (Remember I'm a late 30's fat bloke in a black lycra mini dress, who am I kidding?)
I was trying to emulate the look of the girls in the Robert Palmer videos :)

What happens next week when life is boring and normal again.
The last time I had a really great period, I really hit the downers when it was over, and I mean HIT the downers.
This is one reason why I never intend to come out fully. Only perhaps a select few and those who catch me.
This way I will always have an amount of fear thrown into my dressing.

What happens after the rush has gone?

Linda

Tamara Croft
01-26-2005, 08:18 AM
The downers can be aweful... I feel like that today.... I'm having a bad day today, I can't stop crying..... I don't know why either... am I lonely? yes... do I miss Tammy being with me all the time... yes... tomorrow I will feel differently because she is coming to stay with me.... but lately I seem to be down more times than I'm up :( and for me it's getting worse... I feel like I'm alone in the world with no one to talk to... and I know I have all of you here, but it's not the same as having someone in person to talk to... adult chat in my house is pretty much non existant... I have my daughter to talk to and she sat hugging me this morning.... she said... Mum... don't cry, but it's hard not to cry :(

Tamara x

ChristineRenee
01-26-2005, 08:23 AM
It's ok hon...everybody has bad days now and then. Just hang in there with it today, you'll get through it. If you want to talk I'm here...just PM me, ok?

Big Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Lindahexi
01-26-2005, 08:37 AM
Hi Linda,

the rush from cross-dressing never goes away, sometimes it subsides for a while, but it always returns.

I have had the desire to crossdress since I was a child and now I'm in my 60's and still doing it.

Sometimes I still get guilt feelings about it but the desire to actually dress and makeup is overwhelming and I just have to do it.

I have never told anybody about my dressing so I've had to live in fear of being caught all of my life, this site has given me a chance to express my feelings for the first time, I'm actually shaking typing this because I'm so nervous and shy about it.

I joined the forum several days ago but haven't had the nerve to type anything until now, can anyone help me overcome my shyness?

Tamara Croft
01-26-2005, 08:57 AM
Hiya Lindahexi

Let me first welcome you to the forum. When I first joined here, I was not very enthusiastic to say the least. I joined because my partener ~Tammy~ is a member here. I remember thinking.... what do I say, why am I doing this... etc. The first post is the hardest, but you have done it.... if you post something and then think.........OMG... I said that all wrong.... there is an edit button.... everyone here is nice and friendly.... just relax, read some of the other posts and it will all come naturally. We are a big family here and I welcome you into it :)

Tamara x

ChristineRenee
01-26-2005, 09:00 AM
Welcome to the forum Lindahexi. This is a great site with wonderful, caring and supportive people. Hope you enjoy being her with all of us.

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Jennifer_G
01-26-2005, 10:03 AM
I joined the forum several days ago but haven't had the nerve to type anything until now, can anyone help me overcome my shyness?

Although I haven't been here long myself or posted a great deal I have found that all the girls here super nice and friendly.

They don't bite..... well not yet at least !! :p

This is definitely the best website/forum I have found.

Take care
Jennifer

Tamara Croft
01-26-2005, 10:04 AM

I bite :D

Tamara x

lady lycra
01-26-2005, 10:07 AM

I second Jennifer on that. This site is amazing. I've been on other CD/TG forums and none are as active, friendly and informative as this one.

I'm glad I found it.

Oh Jennifer, by the way, That pic of your in the pics thread is out of this world. You are stunning! A lesson to us all.

Linda

Lindahexi
01-26-2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks Tamara for your reply, it's great that someone has read what I wrote and taken the trouble to welcome me.

I did think that I'd done it all wrong and that I should have started a NEW thread, but I just had to make a start somewhere.

I'm hoping that as things progress I will be able to relax more and say something interesting to others. I want to be able to open up on this forum and come out of my lonely shell at last.

Hugs, Linda

paulaN
01-26-2005, 10:48 AM
wow lady. you have had a very big week. so much has happend to you. I am so happy for you and your friend dave. next thing ya know dave will be on this site too. ha ha I hope so. i hope your life is always this exciting. but it will most likly slow down soon. lots a love from me.

Lindahexi
01-26-2005, 10:49 AM
Hi Jennifer, thanks for your encouragement, I really appreciate it.

May I say you look really great in the picture.

Hugs, Lindahexi

Tamara Croft
01-26-2005, 10:51 AM
Thanks Tamara for your reply, it's great that someone has read what I wrote and taken the trouble to welcome me.

I did think that I'd done it all wrong and that I should have started a NEW thread, but I just had to make a start somewhere.

I'm hoping that as things progress I will be able to relax more and say something interesting to others. I want to be able to open up on this forum and come out of my lonely shell at last.

Hugs, Linda

I read almost everything here and I try to welcome all the new girlz that join us. What I would suggest is starting a totally new thread and introducing yourself and tell the girlz a bit about you. There is no rush, do this in your own time and when you feel comfortable doing it. We are all here to support one 'n' other and any advice you need feel free to ask in the forum or PM me :)

Tamara x

Lindahexi
01-26-2005, 11:03 AM
Hi ChristineRenee,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I think I will enjoy being able to chat to others with similar feelings to my own, I have been very lonely and isolated because of my secret, and now at last I can share it.

I have seen lots of your threads and hope that I can become as accomplished as you one day, yoyu seem like a kind and caring girl.

Hugs,

Lindahexi

racheal
01-26-2005, 11:06 AM
Hello Lindahexi, I too felt very alone until I found this site - these Girls are of a good and helping natrue and I, for one, am happy with the information and advice. Welcome aboard and we'll hope that you will be happy with all of us in this forum! :)

DanaJ
01-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Linda - I asked this before, but you didn't reply, so I ask again in this thread:

How come the other team made up of all girls didn't complain when they found out two guys were on your team? The leagues/games I have been in before, that wouldn't be allowed.

Did you have official referees/officials, or did the two teams call their own game? Is this a mixed league, or just a friendly pick-up game? How can the other teams not get upset when they have all females, but the other team has two males (even if they are dressed the part>?

Over here, there are many female softball leagues, field hocky teams, basketball teams - and there is no possible way that if two female members were missing that the other team (or league) would allow guys to take their places....

...just curious again....

DanaJ

P.S. A picture is worth a thousand words :)

I have to wait my wife to be away so I can edit them in Photoshop. I need to take away all the background, otherwise you'll all see the mess we live in :)
This editing will take me forever.

LindaSo now that you have been cleaning house, it shouldn't be so hard to take a pic and show it :)

crispy
01-27-2005, 01:15 PM
Although I haven't been here long myself or posted a great deal I have found that all the girls here super nice and friendly.

Take care
Jennifer
are you kidding ?

lady lycra
01-27-2005, 02:04 PM
Dana.... MORE questions :)

I did answer them I'm sure. but I'll try again
The other team didn't mind as it was just for fun.
This was checked before we played, just in case.
They trounced us anyway, so it didn't matter.

The officail was an ubiased officail but not an official officail, as it was all just for fun. So yes we played by the rules (mainly).
There should be two on the siodelines too, but we didn't bother.

As it was jsut a friendly there was no league etc. Though there is talk of joining the local mixed league (about 4 teams). In a mixed league the number of male players varies from 2 to 3 (Max) depending on where you are. No-one seems sure about the rules for our part of the country, But as there are only two of us it should be OK.
We might get a few friendlies under our belt before we join the mixed league.
If we are really that bad we'll save our money and stick with friendlies :)

We can't join a league until we have a name
Any suggestions?

We're playing again on Saturday. It will be nice to see of our practice session had any effect. it's the same team so we should be able to judge our new abilities...

There are a couple of pics of my tidied house in the pics thread. It'll take more than a couple of me dressed up to get this house spotless :) But the living room is now livable again :)

I hope that has cleared things up a little.

Linda

ChristineRenee
01-27-2005, 09:23 PM
Hi ChristineRenee,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I think I will enjoy being able to chat to others with similar feelings to my own, I have been very lonely and isolated because of my secret, and now at last I can share it.

I have seen lots of your threads and hope that I can become as accomplished as you one day, yoyu seem like a kind and caring girl.

Hugs,

LindahexiThank you Linda for the kind words. That is what we are all here for sister...to be here for each other. It's a true sisterhood that we have here.

If you ever need a shoulder...I'm as near as a PM.;)

Thanks again for the compliments. You made my day today!:)

Love,
Christine Renee

DanaJ
01-27-2005, 10:14 PM
Linda (lady lycra) - could you post the URL to the other forum that you posted the "I'm getting my name printed" story? I am a fascinated reader of your posts, and I wanted to see what I was missing. I am surprised that you left off that part of the story off this forum, but I can just read it over at that other forum.

Thanks - you can also PM me the link if you don't want to post it here :)

DanaJ

Jan W
02-05-2005, 01:33 AM
Dave is into it!

crispy
02-05-2005, 03:31 AM
Linda (lady lycra) - could you post the URL to the other forum that you posted the "I'm getting my name printed" story? I am a fascinated reader of your posts, and I wanted to see what I was missing. I am surprised that you left off that part of the story off this forum, but I can just read it over at that other forum.

Thanks - you can also PM me the link if you don't want to post it here :)

DanaJ
Dana

I love the oh-so-tolerant smile in your avatar .........

........... I'm sure you know what I mean. ;)

Cheree
02-05-2005, 08:08 AM
Ladies,
I have never, in all my time on the internet, EVER come upon a more wonderful group of "ladies". Truly you are all so supportive and caring. I have been to some other sites only to experience vulgar, demeaning language aimed at who we are and "what they would like to do to us". I do, I must admit, spend an awful lot of time here reading posts, feeling so good while I'm dressed enfemme, knowing I'm not the only one who has tried on their sister's matching bra n panty when a young boy (girl!) Mine was one that had strawberries on them and they felt sooo wonderfully feminine! Now I am convinced I am among a wonderful group of caring individuals that have a very soft spot in their hearts for a fellow human being in this fast paced still very prejudiced society and I need never to wander from this site.
My two cents. Huggz to every one of you, Sincerely, Cheree :p

Jan W
02-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Dear Cheree,

What a nice post. I agree with your sentiments and yes you are definitely not the only one to have tried on sis's matching bra and panty sets!

The girls here do seem to be true ladies, a fact that became obvious to me early on. Is probably one of the most attractive things about this lovely girly place.

Love Jan

Kate_Uhler
02-05-2005, 10:50 PM
Ladies,
I have never, in all my time on the internet, EVER come upon a more wonderful group of "ladies". Truly you are all so supportive and caring. I have been to some other sites only to experience vulgar, demeaning language aimed at who we are and "what they would like to do to us". I do, I must admit, spend an awful lot of time here reading posts, feeling so good while I'm dressed enfemme, knowing I'm not the only one who has tried on their sister's matching bra n panty when a young boy (girl!) Mine was one that had strawberries on them and they felt sooo wonderfully feminine! Now I am convinced I am among a wonderful group of caring individuals that have a very soft spot in their hearts for a fellow human being in this fast paced still very prejudiced society and I need never to wander from this site.
My two cents. Huggz to every one of you, Sincerely, Cheree :p

Thank Tristen and all the other moderators for keeping this place so healthy and sweet.... :) thanks girls!!!!..

kate..