PDA

View Full Version : wendy up and running.........

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 08:57 AM
ok so i got busted on friday night things kinda well off around here...........
i was feeling like blarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....kinda halfe as_ed bumed out......
wendy dosen't like that she a have fun girl.........so looking at all this my wife knows but dosen't want to..............ok thats allright..........don't push
let it just be..........now what??????????still like half as_ed bumed out why things not bad of out of controll...........snap out of it ..........get a grip..........get on with it .........

i hade a meeting with the lawyers last night..........drove by the mall ......
something pulled the car off the road and into the mall lot...........15 minnetts latter back on the road ................with this soooooooooooo cute white shirt
i needed this omg i needed it.........i was looking at some short sleve shirts
:eek: "he" got us tattooed that sucks .......... :mad: i was running early
hay thats why yes it is the glamour boutique...........beard cover.......
yes we need to stop..........i told them i wanted a beard cover well what
was offered was tattoo cover seams it works well on tattoos as well as beards that stubby thingy.....now them short sleave shirts...........
shopping trip :p

i am so happy now i could leave puddles (you know what i mean) seams that
the reason i was down.................withdrawlls from shopping...........
nouthing like a little shopping to clear the mind.................... :p

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:00 AM
ok so i got busted on friday night things kinda well off around here...........
i was feeling like blarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....kinda halfe as_ed bumed out......
wendy dosen't like that she a have fun girl.........so looking at all this my wife knows but dosen't want to..............ok thats allright..........don't push
let it just be..........now what??????????still like half as_ed bumed out why things not bad of out of controll...........snap out of it ..........get a grip..........get on with it .........

i hade a meeting with the lawyers last night..........drove by the mall ......
something pulled the car off the road and into the mall lot...........15 minnetts latter back on the road ................with this soooooooooooo cute white shirt
i needed this omg i needed it.........i was looking at some short sleve shirts
"he" got us tattooed that sucks .......... i was running early
hay thats why yes it is the glamour boutique...........beard cover.......
yes we need to stop..........i told them i wanted a beard cover well what
was offered was tattoo cover seams it works well on tattoos as well as beards that stubby thingy.....now them short sleave shirts...........
shopping trip

i am so happy now i could leave puddles (you know what i mean) seams that
the reason i was down.................withdrawlls from shopping...........
nouthing like a little shopping to clear the mind.................... :pYou stay happy Wendy - I am happy for you too! Everything will come around in time. Jump on that bus and let's go for a shopping spree again! :)

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 09:05 AM
Well you just left me in puddles with that post too Wen. So happy for you girlfriend...ready for more shopping now?;) :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 09:07 AM
for shure depressed sucks ..........shopping rules...............

Holly
01-25-2005, 09:10 AM
Wendy,

You're sounding more and more like your old self (not sure if that's good or not <lol>). Did you find anything nice for me?

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 09:18 AM
Wendy,

You're sounding more and more like your old self (not sure if that's good or not <lol>). Did you find anything nice for me?

holly mom (that kinda stuck ) i would love to shop with you.......... :p lol you might need a second job ........we could get out of comtroll.......in a good way..................... :p shop on....................

Georgette
01-25-2005, 09:32 AM
Hi sis glad to see you are back on track, Yeh lets go shopping I did last night got three new outfits on E-bay had good luck on this. Gotta go today and shopp tor the So for valentines day don't know what to get her yet but I'm sure something that Georgette liks too.LOL her style is a little more conservative than Georgette's so will try and tone it down for her. :) Again welcome back look forward to shopping with you,I have Credit card will shop. :rolleyes:

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 09:43 AM
you shop sis rember if you shop and get something more well georgette...........you can go shopping again..........and so on ..........and..............well you get the point
lol when the card is dripping from heating up ..........a good day of shopping...........

Georgette
01-25-2005, 09:55 AM
Hi there again I just got these last night, am wearing the red now.Let me know what you think. :)

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Very nice Georgette! We must see you in them when you can get a picture taken. Way to go Girl!

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 09:58 AM
Hi there again I just got these last night, am wearing the red now.Let me know what you think. :)

looking good sis. that shopping thingy runs in our family ......don't you think sis.????? :p

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 10:00 AM
Very nice Georgette! We must see you in them when you can get a picture taken. Way to go Girl!

girlfreind point that mousey thingy on that thingy see ok ????????? :p

racheal
01-25-2005, 10:05 AM
girlfreind point that mousey thingy on that thingy see ok ????????? :p
Yeah, but I think that thingy is broken. It won't work. :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 11:21 AM
racheal i will helpe you through this ...................................

photos.yahoo.com/cdingme

racheal girlfreind do you see "photos.yahoo.com/cdingme" ??????????????
no the one up top ............good girl ........now that mousey thingy........
still with me.........racheal pot that arrow thingey on it good the left button thingy...........click it ..............don't be scared ..........wow look........... :cool:

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 11:22 AM
racheal if ever any one is talking abought pics. just click on something till you get pics.

racheal
01-25-2005, 11:29 AM
racheal if ever any one is talking abought pics. just click on something till you get pics.
Yep, found 'em - hmmm - lov ethe home grown ones. :) I hope that I can get mine a little larger someday too. :) We all have dreams... :D

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 11:37 AM
now you will have to cruse back around and see all you have missed............

racheal
01-25-2005, 11:39 AM
Yes, I have been doing that for the last few hours - WOW, those posting pills do sure work! He he. Oh well, a posting we will go. :)

Thought of one other thing - when seeing your pictures of that fine weapanry, you should be able to fend off hijackers to any of your threads. :) Nice pics. ;)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 11:48 AM
if one wanted to...........but a little hijacking is a good thing...............

racheal
01-25-2005, 11:51 AM
That's true - it adds a little 'spice' to life.

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 12:09 PM
this is what happens when you don't work...................

Julie
01-25-2005, 12:36 PM
if one wanted to...........but a little hijacking is a good thing...............

Wendy, stop, no hijacking. :) Probably too late anyway. :)

JJ

racheal
01-25-2005, 12:40 PM
:eek: That 'w' word again! :eek:

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 12:50 PM
Wendy, stop, no hijacking. :) Probably too late anyway. :)

JJ

way too late ............................................ :p

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 12:51 PM
the w word or the j word ..............we don't do any more..................

racheal
01-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Oh well, had to happen sometime...

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 12:53 PM
that j word just takes up way too mutch time.........................

racheal
01-25-2005, 12:55 PM
Too much time indeed. But hey, it pays for all of our good clothes that we want, got to admit that one. ;)

racheal
01-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Speak of that 'j' word, I'll have to go for now - but I will be back - be afraid, be very afraid. He he. Later girls! :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 01:12 PM
Speak of that 'j' word, I'll have to go for now - but I will be back - be afraid, be very afraid. He he. Later girls! :)

your allready gone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Good for you Wendy. They say laughing is the best medicine but have they done a study on shopping? :D

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 01:31 PM
the w word or the j word ..............we don't do any more..................

And we don't use the 'h' word anymore either capish???

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Good for you Wendy. They say laughing is the best medicine but have they done a study on shopping? :D

for the good of all i gone into full scale resurch..................... :p

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 01:34 PM
Cool. I like them both. Nice taste :cool:

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 01:35 PM
And we don't use the 'h' word anymore either capish???

yes we should banish the "h" word.....................capish??????????? no thanks it gives me gass................. ;)

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 01:35 PM
for the good of all i gone into full scale resurch..................... :p
Sweet! volunteer or do you actually get paid to shop? ;)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 01:36 PM
i wish ............

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 01:58 PM
Taking othuor applicants??? ;) :D

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 02:11 PM
Taking othuor applicants??? ;) :D

girlfreind i would shop with you anny day............................ :p

racheal
01-25-2005, 06:58 PM
It's too bad that we are so far apart. This would be very interesting to shop together. :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 07:16 PM
or dangerus....................

racheal
01-25-2005, 07:17 PM
Nah, we are all fun loving kittens until someone make our hair stand up. ;)