PDA

View Full Version : Phases of CD'ing

Danigyrl29
01-10-2007, 11:14 AM
First things first...I love to crossdress. So much that I had to reveal it to my wife rather than get caught someday. Thankfully she is very accepting and even buys me "girl" gifts (nice makeup set for Christmas).

I remember first starting when I was very young. I believe about 10 or so I started by sneaking my mother's "lee press on nails". Thankfully I had a younger sister who got blamed for all the missing items.

Things progressed normally through the cycle and I found myself mailordering high heels when I turned 18 and had my own credit card. It was all very erotic/sexually pleasing for me. I did not want to be a girl, I just enjoyed all the feminity.

I now am 33 and can "control" myself for the most part. But when I get the urge, watch out!! I have gone out late at night to the grocery store en femme. I have almost gone out clubbing with my wife...almost.

I feel that I have progressed into another phase of CD'ing. I am now a perfectionist. I have to master the makeup and the hair etc. It is almost a challenge and mission to look as close to female as possible. (Duh, everybody tries that) I feel like I look so good while I am dressed. SO good that I have dared out into the real world and put myself at risk of discovery. I take photos to remind me of how good I look. Unfortunately, when I go back and look at the photos I cannot believe I thought I looked good. It is almost embarrasing... How can a 6' tall 220 pound man doll himself up to look HOT!! Come on MAN!!

Don't get me wrong, I am not ashamed of what I do. I love it and it is still very pleasing to me. In fact, I just had a pretty intense foot surgery and will be "gimpy" for 8 weeks. The only thing I could think of is that I will not be able to wear my heels!!

Has anybody gone through this FANTASY "God I'm HOT" to the "What were you thinking ?" phase...

Just a long rant from a Princess trapped in a tower with her foot all bandaged up.

Ellisia_Lynch
01-10-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm pretty much the exact same as you when it comes to the phases thing. Even down to the fact that I got blamed for stealing my sister's nail polish when I was about 12 (I didn't have another sister to pass the blame onto)

I'm try to control my dressing but your so right about getting the urge - it's 'Get out of my way I need to get glamourous!!'. Looking perfect is a total obsession when I'm like this.

And the secret of deluding yourself into always thinking you are hot - only keep the good photos!!

Ellisia

Danigyrl29
01-10-2007, 11:29 AM
I am trying to build up the courage to get glammed out and go to a professional photographer. The snapshots at home without proper lighting etc. just dont do Dani any justice! I always think I look better in person than in photos (male or female).

GACountrygal
01-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Well I cant say much about dressing phases..I just wanted to send ya well wishes since yer *gimpin* around right now!!! Hope ya have a very speedy recovery!! Before yanno it, yer gonna be back in yer heels paintin the town!!
-Nicole

Karren H
01-10-2007, 12:23 PM
Well to strive for perfection is admirable though unrealistic at best... And I've been that route till I figured out that even the models in the magazines are all photoshopped... And its not the real world... Where WE live.. So be the best you can be but don't get hung up on thus perfection thingy!!!

As far as "god am I a hot babe". Nope... Pretty, maybe, cute? Sometimes.!! But hot... Nahhh.. Just hard working at the details of my "hobby" and enjoying my fem time out in public when I get the chance...

In my opinion were all just trying to emulate the real thing... And the best we can do is approach that parabolic line...geting close but never actually touching it.....

Love Karren

CarmenG
01-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Well, we'll skip the early years and jump right into my late 20's.
I've always just pretty much just wanted to wear pantyhose and panties. As I got older, I was wanting to do more, be more, and I was really fasicinated by looking at myself in the mirror. DAMN I WAS HOT :devil:
It wasn't untill my 40's when I wanted to become more of a woman. I was ready to get serious about my crossdressing and then I hit my "MID-LIFE CRISIS ".
Now I'm in my 50's and still learning but living in a house full of females help a hell of alot. My wife and two daughters have helped me be more of a woman without their knowing. But I think they know cause they always keep putting panties in my drawers...:D
Anyway, my growth here at this site has taken me to another level or another phase. I am now more calm and deliberate in my dressing and it sure feels good....... LOVE YA'LL:hugs: :hugs:

Janelle Marshall
01-10-2007, 05:53 PM
I have come to the conclusion that the mirror lies, but the camera doesn't!!!!!
Janelle

Kate Simmons
01-10-2007, 06:08 PM
I have come to the conclusion that the mirror lies, but the camera doesn't!!!!!
JanelleYou've got that right Janelle, I'm surprised mine hasn't broken yet.:heehee:

Amy07
01-10-2007, 06:10 PM
I did many of the same things, or tried too, with some embarassment and disappointment. In my late 30's I decided just to kick back, enjoy the things you like to wear, get comfortable in the things you like, by a new outfit every once in a while, :thumbsup: and just chill.

RobertaFermina
01-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Even cameras can lie.....ask a skilled photographer!

Roberta

Michelle 51
01-10-2007, 08:47 PM
Janelle.How true what you said.I've been dressed and looked in a mirror and said not bad but have taken a picture of myself and i realized i looked like a 6 ft 225 lb man in a dress.Go figure.I say down with camera's. 4 ft mirror's leaned back at the top for me from now on.:heehee: Justabit

ColleenCD
01-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Dani,

I've changed also through time from the childhood and adolesent sexuality related CDing to the relaxation and full dress CDing. When I dress now, I want the whole day to myself since I want to be fully dressed. I can't hit perfection, but I can dream and try to get better each time. The professional makeover is fantastic. Highly recommended.

Colleen

Jannette H
01-11-2007, 12:33 AM
"Vanity" I know I didn't realize it but I was, I am still a little vain. My SO pointed it out to me she just couldn't believe some of the little things to get dressed I did. I strive to look good before I step out but not perfect. I guess passing is the " Holy Grail" of crossdressers as I was once informed:straightface:

Angie G
01-11-2007, 12:52 AM
Gone through it hun :hugs:
Angie

heelme
01-11-2007, 10:35 AM
Hey, Danygyrl29, I think I missed the "God, I'm hot" phase and stuck in the "What were you thinking" phase, LOL. I should have paid more attention to the CD manual!! I'm 6' 2", 240 and half a century young. I've always been hyper-critical of my own looks. I don't think makeup will do much, but sure want to see just what it can do. I'm the one that says, "Get that camera away from me" :)

Lisa Golightly
01-11-2007, 10:53 AM
I just do the best with what I've got... Same as every other woman out there. I often look at my photos and think 'God, I'm soooo fat!', but then so does every other woman out there.

CheriTV2006
01-11-2007, 12:22 PM
I get caught up into the "God I'm hot!" all the time. Things start getting vainly serious. I have to do reality checks with myself just as much because I'm 48, getting older, and not a hottie (recently realizing I have to start dressing/hair styling to my age). Despite the reality checks, I do enjoy the rush in between. Cheri.