PDA

View Full Version : FtM support thread

Deborah
01-10-2007, 01:26 PM
I rarely visit here as i know you guys still get a lot of hmmm critizism i suppose would be the word for wanting to be a guy.
Well since i consider myself TS anyway and the "Rainbow" spectrum is huge i do not find it hard to believe that you want to be males.
Just remember not all of us "on the other side" find you that much different than ourselves. Just opposite feelings. :D

Hmm i just wanted to add this really quick as i have to go soon. I hope you understand what i'm trying to say. Forums are not really a good way to communicate. I prefer face to face personally. :D

pocoyo
01-10-2007, 06:55 PM
I think I get you!
I especially liked:

Just remember not all of us "on the other side" find you that much different than ourselves. Just opposite feelings. :D

'cos I think that's how it is! Especially the TS people.

Thanks for the support Deborah :happy:

Robin Leigh
01-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Im not TS, I'm just a guy with some feminine characteristics, so in some ways I feel closer to the FTM TS guys than to the MTF TS girls.

Before I got Internet access at home, I read a few books by various TS people, and although I sympathized with the MTFs, I didn't really identify with them. But when I read Les Feinberg's "Transgender Warriors" I felt I'd met a kindred spirit.

It's like we're standing in a similar place, just facing opposite directions. Sounds perfect for dialogue to me. If only we could magically swap our facial hair, and dangly bits for wobbly bits... :heehee:

:hugs: (is there a smilie for a friendly punch in the arm & a slap on the back?) :D

Robin

Kimberley
01-11-2007, 10:50 PM
As some of you know, I refuse to accept a division of gender in any form. However there are rude people, insensitive people, ignorant people just as there are good ones. It is not exclusive to any gender but is totally dependant on empathy. I accept people for who and what they are first and if they treat myself or others badly then I will have nothing to do with them. Plain and simple.

I am my own censor.

:hugs:
Kimberley