PDA

View Full Version : I love chenille!

kerrianna
01-10-2007, 02:43 PM
I bought myself some chenille socks recently, they were cute and girly and soft. Now I am in love. This stuff is amazing! It's light and fluffy and soft and warm. I wear them under my regular socks and hardly notice they're there except my feet feel softer and warmer. I wear them to bed and they keep my feet warm all night, but I hardly notice I'm wearing anything.

No wonder we like wearing women's clothes. They get all the good fabrics. You have to be wealthy to afford men's clothes that are as nice to wear.

I bought my wife a chenille sweater, scarf and socks for Christmas. Let's see her try to take them off me! :tongueout

:luvu: :<3: :c9:

Sandra
01-10-2007, 04:18 PM
I have a chenille jumper what I call a snuggly jumper, curl up on the settee and feel snug and warm.

Tiffy
01-11-2007, 09:02 AM
Socks, gloves, sweaters, leg warmers, scarves, and a few accesories. Love Chenille.

Tiffy

kerrianna
01-12-2007, 03:02 AM
:sleep: ...what? No one else loves chenille? :strugglin

If this was a panty thread we'd have 100 replies.

Oooo. Chenille panties. Now that would be nice.

Anyone ever heard of panties made from chenille?

:daydreaming:

dods460
01-12-2007, 03:17 AM
It's illegal to make pantie out of chanille, they're almost extinct you know:heehee:

kerrianna
01-12-2007, 03:26 AM
It's illegal to make pantie out of chanille, they're almost extinct you know:heehee:

I did not know that. Wow. You learn something everyday :slap:

Amy Hepker
01-12-2007, 05:02 AM
I agree Kerrianna, Girl do get all the comforts. We are supposed to Be Men and just Take what we Get!!! Ya right. New Age here, it's time to put your best foot forward and step out into the world as your true self. Well as much as you can. For me I love the feel of a Bra, Panties, and a Corset. I love the feel and look of a beautiful dress. Ya that's what I'm talking about. Ur, Ur, URRRRRR

Cheryl GG
01-12-2007, 09:25 AM
I love chenille myself.....have ended up with a collection of lime green chenille for some reason....but had this robe....was the heavy weight chenille....sold that bad boy on ebay.....was just too hot....and was NOT soft....so the lighter weight is the way to go....and just like me....YOUR HOOKED......I wouldnt share my chenille with Gary if I had to....lol.....he can get his own.....xoxoC/

kerrianna
01-12-2007, 07:32 PM
I love chenille myself.....have ended up with a collection of lime green chenille for some reason....but had this robe....was the heavy weight chenille....sold that bad boy on ebay.....was just too hot....and was NOT soft....so the lighter weight is the way to go....and just like me....YOUR HOOKED......I wouldnt share my chenille with Gary if I had to....lol.....he can get his own.....xoxoC/

Maybe you should buy him something as a present. Get him hooked too. :devil: Of course, then he might start coveting your chenille when his is in the wash. Chenille wars! Another hazard of a crossdressing partner. :p

sonalnarula
01-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Umm, never worn anything like you girls describe. I've been limited to the joys of feeling a dress flap against my legs; a bra hugging me and kinda reassuring me of my feminity; panties that feel so different from the ugly(ugh) mens underwear; oh the list goes on - even capris somehow feel sexy even though drab wear might come close to them.

Michelia
01-13-2007, 12:36 AM
I probably have some, Kerianna, but I am not sure!

It does sound like something I want to sleep in though.

Michelia

kerrianna
01-13-2007, 03:28 AM
I probably have some, Kerianna, but I am not sure!

It does sound like something I want to sleep in though.

Michelia

This kind of stuff: (it can be less of a pile, but mine are similar)

http://sock-dreams.com/journal2004/12.18&#37;2027.jpg

mmmm...chenille....:drooling: http://www.paleocurrents.com/img/homer_drool.JPG

kerrianna
01-13-2007, 03:39 AM
...lost the first image when I edited:

http://sock-dreams.com/journal2004/12.18%2027.jpg