PDA

View Full Version : Yeah I am a gurl...

cdeeko
01-10-2007, 05:37 PM
My life as we know is in an all new form of chaos.

And what have I done.

I have fallen in love with a potential dress for Punk Nite Prom. :heehee:

I think it is too big (size 20) (and my skirts and jeans are ussually 16-18) and it is on sale where I work---so how would I explain buying this.

But I love it.

Floral print...black with spaghetti straps...so much I could work with with help--I cannot sew...may need to learn this.:heehee:

Megan72
01-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Why don't you just give a friend that knows the money and have her buy it for ya, if you don't want to out yourself at work?

kerrianna
01-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Don't explain - you're crazy in love - gotta have it.

If anyone asks just give them the "wouldn't you like to know" smile. They'll think you're in love. And you are. With the dress. They don't have to know that part of it! :heehee:

As far as sizing I'd take it to in to get altered by someone who knows what they're doing (again you don't need to explain or maybe you should take a chance and get it fitted properly for you).

Either that or start eating a lot of donuts! :eek:

cdeeko
Why don't you just give a friend that knows the money and have her buy it for ya, if you don't want to out yourself at work?

Don't worry I am totally considering doing that.:D

Joy Carter
My life as we know is in an all new form of chaos.

And what have I done.

I have fallen in love with a potential dress for Punk Nite Prom. :heehee:

I think it is too big (size 20) (and my skirts and jeans are ussually 16-18) and it is on sale where I work---so how would I explain buying this.

But I love it.

Floral print...black with spaghetti straps...so much I could work with with help--I cannot sew...may need to learn this.:heehee:

Hey Punkett ! Call some places that do alterations and ask if they mind serving a Cd person. I found a nice lady that way to do my stuff and she's really nice. Call and describe what you want to do before you buy. They will be able to tell you if they can down size a dress one or two sizes. Good luck :hugs:

Tracy_Victoria
01-10-2007, 07:13 PM

or say your buying it for a friend that saw it, regreted not buying it when she did, but she can not get back to the shop for a while and she doesn't want to lose it shes asked you to pick it up for her.

Tina Dixon
01-10-2007, 07:19 PM
You could buy it and send it to me:D