PDA

View Full Version : Legs

PaulaJeanette
05-26-2004, 10:37 AM
Ladies:

I admire women! Don't know if this is my femm side...checking out the competition or what. Anyway, one thing I've noticed in comparing the ladies here (thru their posted pictures) and the ones on the streets is...drumroll.... when in stockings or pantyhose and in heels, the majority of US, who are crossdressers, have damn nice legs! GREAT LEGS!!!

If I may say so myself, I thinks I have nice legs...when I'm wearing sheer stockings/pantyhose...but I need to be in high heels.

What do you think? Am I right or wrong? Check it out!

Paula J.

~Tammy~
05-26-2004, 11:42 AM
Yup, I definately agree there.

As a guy with hairy legs, I don't think they are much to look at.
But shave/wax the hair and slip into some sheer stockings and I think they look fantastic!

Even more so with some pretty pink/red nail polish on the tootsies.

They feel pretty damn good too :)

diane
05-26-2004, 01:38 PM
I agree. I love to slip into sheer stockings, put on a pair of high heels and take a look in the mirror. If I don't say so myself I have very shapely legs! And I think most CDs do too.

JustmeBear
05-26-2004, 02:59 PM
Yeah I would have to say you are right...as a female my "girlfriend" has sexier legs then me and I have even told her... :D

windycissy
05-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Here's a tip I learned through trial and error, and later found out that professional drag queens do it too! No matter how hairy your legs are, you can mask all that hair and have lovely, sheer legs with the following technique:

First put on a pair of opaque white tights.

Second put on a pair of opaque flesh colored tights. Danskins for example.

Finally, put on a pair of sheer nylons, in any shade you want - beige, black, whatever. The effect is amazing! Not only is your hair gone, the tights have smoothed out your legs and the sheer nylons look fantastic!

Of course, this is not very comfortable in the hot humid summer months. But in the winter, it's ideal. And your legs will look and even feel fantastic!

PaulaJeanette
05-29-2004, 05:21 PM
Today, I was at a very crowded outside event...unfortunately, I wasn't able to be dressed since I was there with my wife.

Anyway, one thought regarding this thread that came to mind was...do crossdressers have nice legs because we DON'T always wear high heels? Could it be that many real women have "so so legs" because they wear heels all the time? Would we also develop "so so legs" as the time we spend wearing heels increases?

Paula J.

Marissa_CD
05-30-2004, 01:08 AM
Not only crossdressers but all men have sexier legs than women. The reason women wear heels is because it gives the effect of bulkier calves which give your legs more shape, the look men have naturally. When a man shaves his legs puts on stockings and heels it defanatly is going to look very attractive even more so than a women because it has more shape. Women naturally have more strait shape to thier legs which is again why they wear heels. Hope that all made sense.
Marissa.

KrystynaVA
05-30-2004, 08:09 AM
I've been getting comments on my legs for years - especially enjoy from the women. Many have said they are very envious and think it is unfair for a guy to have such good legs.

I suspect the reason why my legs look so good (besides genetics) is that I have always bicycled very long distances so my legs are in really great shape. Because of the biking I also got into shaving my legs long ago. In fact, I no longer know what my legs would look like with hair on them.

Was a slight bit embarassed at first about walking around in shorts during the summer with shaved legs but that ended when I decided I liked the feel so much I couldnt care what others thought about a guy with great shaved legs. Of course the other benefit is that I dont have to go thru all that stuff Windycissy says many drag queens use when they dress. Just put on a pair of nylons and my legs are smooth and very sexy.

I have a friend who does drag and wears layers of nylons - I tell him just shave but he wants the ability to remain fully male appearing when not in drag - what a drag that is!!