PDA

View Full Version : Dressing en homme with a femme sensibility

SlenderGurl
01-10-2007, 09:08 PM
For any of you -- but maybe especially those who have a decidedly slender or girlish body type -- I wonder if others wear mens' clothes that somehow accentuate the femininity of your body.

I do and I love to do it.

Lately I wear tight-fitting jeans sometimes with a very low cut waist. And I have a couple of small size black t-shirts with shortish sleeves, which form fit me; no material hanging out all over the place. The shorts I wear tend to be at least a couple of inches above the knee -- not the ugly baggy type cut below the knees that men have adopted over the last decade or so.

I've gotten flattering comments from a couple of the more chatty, outspoken women I know. And -- I hope this means nothing -- glances and more uninvited small talk from a few of the men I work with on days I wear these kinds of clothes. Married men!

I'm well into middle age, and pretty much look my age from the neck up, but oddly do have this slender body, and always have.

Are there others who have given a nod to their femme dressing desire in what they wear out in the world, including those who have more classically male/muscular physiques?

:be:

Cherry Lynn
01-10-2007, 09:13 PM
I wear womens shorts a lot of the time from jean shorts to dressier shorts such as Liz Clziborne shorts. I do not like the baggy and long shorts so many men and boys wear today. I shave my legs and tan and have gotten quite a few comments from women also. I am told I have beautiful legs by a lot of GG's and a guy driving by when I was walking across the yard whistled at me. I love it.

Marla S
01-10-2007, 09:20 PM
I have male pants that just look better with my fem shoes.
The one or other male top looks more fem than most of my fem tops.
Tops is a bit tricky anyway with broad shouldes and long arms, so I often wear a combo of both.

CalvinKlein
01-11-2007, 01:04 AM
My jeans that aren't girls jeans, well, look like girls jeans. Even got a comment on them from a female friend of mine. I wear a lot of pastels - shorts, pants, and shirts. Have some plaids and seersuckers in many different colors and mens flip flops in black, brown, blue, green, and orange to match whatever color shirt I'm wearing (unable to find men's pink sandals, but I would like to get a pair of white). I would consider myself a metrosexual to some extent. My friends can't beleive I have the balls to wear some of the things I do and i really do feel good when I dress good (as a male or female).:D