PDA

View Full Version : i got to be the luckiest gal around

cdjenny
01-11-2007, 02:29 AM
as i have said before my wife knows about my dressing..even helps at times..
she is ok with it just so long as it is at our home and not out in public..but something happened the other day..and i am still confused about it,i am not complainting about it, cause it is to my advantage.i will try to explain...

ok it was pretty late in the evening,we didn't expect anyone to come over, so we decided that i would dress and have some fun around the house,if you know what i mean. well she picked out a outfit for me to put on,and i did,she pulled out make up..when all of a sudden there is a knock on the door, so i quickly run to our bed room while she went to the door, it turned out to be one of her friends. by this time i had already changed back to drab..but i did not put onany scocks or shoes...i keep my toe nail painted all the time..i thought i would test the water a little bit.and see if she noticed..she didn't, or at least she didn't say any thing about them.i thought cool.
all her friend wanted to know is if my wife wanted to go out for a bit..
and the whole time i am thinking is " well there goes our evening" i told my wife to go and have fun, we can finish up want we were doing later..
her friend (hope) said i am sorry did i come at a bad time. i said no, then my wife said well i was going to fix up david, with a little make up, she looked at me and said ok great i think i got some in my purse. it is mary kay though is that ok..i said yes it is.. well needless to say they had me dolled up in under two mins flat..the whole time my wife was trying to explain to hope about my crossdressing..hope seemed like it did not bother her in fact she has been over every night since to help me with make up and spend time with my wife..and since she has come over and been helping me with it..i have had a couple of my friends that came over while i was dressed...who didn't know before about my dressing, well now they do, cause why get all dressed up just to undress in your own home when some one comes over? needless to say none of my friends nor hers has put me down or ran away cause of it..
and just today her mom came over to see her grandson, yes i was dressed, and stayed that way..and you know her mom said that i looked good today. made me smile. i would never have had the courage to let any one see me dressed that is we are associted with if it had not been for my familey here
so thanks for your support, it Feels liberating to not have to hide it any longer from the people that come into our(my wife and i) lives..i think though had hope been repulseve towards me dressing i just dont think my wife and i would have let the cat out of the bag to every one else that we know..now i think that i am going to try going out in my own town dressed..:hugs: :love:

ps so you can see how i am the lucky one here i got two doing my hair and make up..

Brianna Lovely
01-11-2007, 02:40 AM
Wow, honey, you sure were on the "fast track" there, wife, friends, mother-in-law, all in one shot.

Sooo, I think you should dress up and go out to lunch or dinner with your wonderful wife.

cdjenny
01-11-2007, 04:19 AM
Wow, honey, you sure were on the "fast track" there, wife, friends, mother-in-law, all in one shot.

Sooo, I think you should dress up and go out to lunch or dinner with your wonderful wife.

i agree with you..would you like to join us?:love:

Brianna Lovely
01-11-2007, 04:41 AM
i agree with you..would you like to join us?:love:

Why, thank you for a lovely invitation. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be in the SC area, in the near future, but if I'm ever in the area, I would love to go out with you.

Kristen Kelly
01-11-2007, 05:04 AM
WOW you didn't just put 1 foot out of the closet you came out running.

Kate Simmons
01-11-2007, 05:09 AM
I'm very happy for you Jenny. I'd say you are still beaming about this. Good for you, Hon.:happy:

RachelDenise
01-11-2007, 05:43 AM
Excellent! Talk about going in head first.

CDBarbie
01-11-2007, 06:11 AM
You are a lucky girl. Enjoy your new found freedom, and treasure your wife. Your story sounds alot like my oun, except that mine stops at, only one of her friensd knows, as she told her and thats all. My wife does have times at home for her and "Barbie" to get togather. BTW, pics, we need pics hun.

Marcie Sexton
01-11-2007, 07:30 AM
Good for you...I thought I was lucky to have a wife who helps me in the art of makeup...shoot you got a double barrel of help...SO whats the secret ?

Robin Leigh
01-11-2007, 09:10 AM
What great fun, Jenny! :happy:

My intuition tells me that your wife planned this, and Hope wasn't totally in the dark about your CDing. All's well that ends well, I guess. :)

:hugs:

Robin

heelme
01-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Well, that certainly worked out well, didn't it? I'm very happy for you both. I'm sure it was exhilerating for you and somewhat of a relief to you both to hide it less. What a wonderful experience. You truly are a lucky gal! That deserves a big night out with the wife... a girl's night out. Let us know how it goes.

Angie G
01-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Jenny you are blessed hun lucky girl :hugs:
Angie

susie evans
01-11-2007, 10:47 AM
i would say you have it in high gear keep it moving:hugs: :heehee: :heehee:

Billijo49504
01-11-2007, 11:39 AM
I agree, when they get you all dolled up, you should take both of them out to eat. They both deserve it.....BJ

hotbobbie
01-11-2007, 11:52 AM
I agree with Robin i think your wife set this up so you could come out. If this is so she is a Saint.

Gisele
01-11-2007, 11:57 AM
All I could think when reading this was....WOW.........WOW......................WOW... ......................WOW!

Bravo and have a great time with it!

cdjenny
01-12-2007, 01:18 AM
karen did not even reply to this one...oh well...lol...i asked my wife if she planed it to let the cat out of the bag..she said no but i still have to wonder..i asked her friend hope if she already knew about my cding she said that she kinda knew..but never gave me a straight answer as to what she knew or how she did know..either way i am still grinning ear to ear and loveing it..for i dont know how long it will last but for now i am enjoying it

amandacd2002
01-12-2007, 01:42 AM
it's nice to see more and more wifes like this out there. before me and my wife got serious about being together I told her about "Amanda" and my Wife"tadpole" which is on here as well loves me for it even more. I look up to her and she looks up to me. the wonderful thing about being a Cd is that I don't get mad at her when she goes shopping, because I'm right there with her shopping with her. "girls night out" and pedicures.

I love you tadpole:hugs:

Lovely Rita
01-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Wow what a wonderful occurence. It is amazing to hear how everything unfolded and your wife is a keeper.

hugs

Penny
01-12-2007, 10:54 AM
Earth to Jenny---- Earth to Jenny! Wow! So there is inelligent life on Planet CD. And you found Mary Kay there too. I'm sure you'll want to do a lot of exploring before you return.:heehee: I hope you took enough oxigen. Experiences like that can definitely take your breath away. Keep in touch.

:hugs:

Penny

BOOTLOVINGGIRL
01-13-2007, 02:03 AM
It probably was a set up but who cares. It sounds heavenly. Enjoy the attention.

Brenda Love
01-13-2007, 02:29 AM
Wow excellent story!:thumbsup: your living my dream and I'm super jealous girlfriend!:sad:

Hugs
Brenda

p.s
maybe your wife could talk some sense into my wife....we should get them together!

Raychel
01-13-2007, 08:06 AM
What a great story, I am not sure that I would be that lucky even in my dreams.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: