PDA

View Full Version : changing needs

anon
01-11-2007, 03:56 AM
hey,

so right now i'm just beginning to accept that i'm an underdresser who wears nighties to bed, and this is more than enough for me. I'm young (21) and have been dressing for about 8 months now. Back then, when the subconcious desires first emerged (fairly intensely and sexually), i indulged in casual wear as well as underwear but recently I've had no desire to go beyond the aformentioned articles. I'm just curious whether my needs will one day escalate; I cannot foresee such a day as I just don't find the thought of myself in full garb aesthetically pleasing (6'2'', muscular build, etc.) or fulfilling in any way. Have any of you girls been in a similar mode and then come to regret thinking like this later on? Can/will/should the casual underdresser evolve?

best,

matt

Lisa Golightly
01-11-2007, 04:12 AM
The one truism in life is that we change with time. You may never want more, you may one day want more, you may even one day not bother with any of it. What matters is how you feel about things, and what you want to do.

Speaking personally I kind of jumped in the deep end, and then spent a few years in femme stealth mode, and then reverted to my more extrovert self once more. I'm happy with what I am, and that's all that really matters. :)

Tracy_Victoria
01-11-2007, 04:15 AM
Probably not Matt

I had the desire to dress fully before I really knew about it, ie I can't remember wearing just one item, there was always a desire in me to dress fully and present myself to the world that way for a short time.

This really is an each to there own deal, and if your happy just wearing panties, or nighties, then thats down to you (or the person doing it) many do just this with out the desire, or need to dress up futher. secret is if you happy just go for it.

Kate Simmons
01-11-2007, 04:41 AM
It depends on the individual Matt. When I was a late teenager (15-18 years old)I held out the hope in my mind that my desire was based on wanting to truely be a girl. I had learned that it was indeed possible to go through a procedure to "change" my sex. At that time I was still very slender and somewhat feminine looking, had all of my hair, and my beard was still light. I could style my REAL hair and could still look fairly passable. Well, as they say, shit happens. I went to tech school after high school and eventually went into the Army , then went to Viet Nam. During this period, my "role" in society as Richard was more or less re-instated and I was forced out of necessity to fulfill my male status. After Nam, I got married and continued my male role in that status. Always having the hope in the back of my mind of becoming or at least looking like a girl.

Throuhout married life, I kept a "stash" hidden that eventually included lingerie, nightwear, wig, makeup, etc.(the basis)which I utilized whenever the family was not around and I had to more or less content myself with that. Early in my marrige I told my wife about my CDing which became an "issue" for the next 25 years or so as she has never accepted it.

Finally in 2001, the kids were mostly grown and I had had enough of repressing myself and came "out" openly much to the dismay of my wife. I needed to find out if I really wanted an "operation" to become a woman. I joined a TG support group and began my quest. I realized after a while I no longer wanted to transition but did indeed want to develop my femme self as I felt liberated by my new found feelings of expression. I still enjoyed being Richard however but a war was going on inside of me between the two. I've spent the last six years amalgamating those two set of feelings which brings me to where I am today. Essentially a man who can become a "woman" any time I choose and being comfortable with being both.
So, in my case at least, it developed to the point where I fully express myself as Ericka although it didn't necessarily have to, I just chose to do that.I could have been more or less content to wear panties and nighties, it's just that I consciously chose to develop myself for a reason. Not everyone is the same however and not everyone needs to go to the extent that I did.:happy: Rich

Helen MC
01-11-2007, 05:08 AM
Lots of men only underdress. Indeed it is said that the most common fetish in the male is to wear female underwear especially panties, and in a collection of 20 men at least one is likely to be wearing panties rather than male underpants although I don't know how this statistic was verified, they could hardly collect a sample of men then ask, "Hands up all those wearing knickers instead of Y-Fronts or Boxers" nor could they ask them to drop their trousers (pants) to see what they had on underneath.

In many cases a young lad will start by wearing a pair of his sister's or mother's panties, or perhaps a slip or nightie and progress from there to full CD activities either at home or going out en-femme. Others will be quite content to wear panties under their male clothing and in bed with or without a nightie or female pyjamas.

Do whatever makes YOU happy Matt and with which you are comfortable, whether that is wearing panties and nighties only or full en-femme outdoors , or anything in between that suits you.

Marla S
01-11-2007, 06:30 AM
hey,

so right now i'm just beginning to accept that i'm an underdresser who wears nighties to bed, and this is more than enough for me. I'm young (21) and have been dressing for about 8 months now. Back then, when the subconcious desires first emerged (fairly intensely and sexually), i indulged in casual wear as well as underwear but recently I've had no desire to go beyond the aformentioned articles. I'm just curious whether my needs will one day escalate; I cannot foresee such a day as I just don't find the thought of myself in full garb aesthetically pleasing (6'2'', muscular build, etc.) or fulfilling in any way. Have any of you girls been in a similar mode and then come to regret thinking like this later on? Can/will/should the casual underdresser evolve?

best,

matt

Things evolve, go forth and back, that just happens, but it is indeed hard to forsee which way you go.
Nevertheless there is no law that tells you you have to go into the look-like-a-woman mode or that this is the highest form of fulfilment for a CD in general.
If you have the feeling that this is not your way, don't jump on that train.
I think your preference for casual and aesthetical concerns are an indication that you probably won't end up in what you call full garb.
Tricky part is that you have to develope your own style without many role models, whereas for full garb (never hard of this term) there are billions, which is tempting.
A good sense for aesthetics will help you.

Bottom line: Do what you feel is comfortable for. Don't try to copy others, but take them rather as an inspiration for your type and body appropriate own style and way of expression.

JulieCDorlando
01-11-2007, 07:09 AM
Hello,
There are some that began just like you. Wearing only an article or two of clothing that mostly appeals to that particular person. However some have decided to move further up and gradually began indulging in other aspects of CDing, (shaving, applying make up wigs etc) Only you can decide for yourself if you want to go further (to change). Just because some have done that doesn't mean that you should. Please do not compare yourself and where you should be with others on this forum. Every one of us is different in a lot of ways. Just be happy with who you are and where you are, in what ever place you find yourself to be in.

Karren H
01-11-2007, 07:38 AM
Ohhh Yeah... Well ok definately maybe!! And it did for me for sure!! One day the casual lingerie wearer... "Click". The next full out enfemme with all the trappings!! Sooo... Save your money now and get an extra VISA card or two!!! Cause its not an easy sport and its definately not cheap!! But it is wonnderfull!! :)

Love Karren

susie evans
01-11-2007, 10:57 AM
you just started the car wait till you get a little older and find out if you realy like this are not it's likeany hobby sport desire are what ever you want to call it the more you get in to it the more you want to get involved :heehee: :heehee:

diane59
01-11-2007, 12:51 PM
Ohhh Yeah... Well ok definately maybe!! And it did for me for sure!! One day the casual lingerie wearer... "Click". The next full out enfemme with all the trappings!! Sooo... Save your money now and get an extra VISA card or two!!! Cause its not an easy sport and its definately not cheap!! But it is wonnderfull!! :)

Love Karren

I'll have to agree with Karen on this one!

bgirl
01-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Way back in the day.......I thought I put it all away. The under-lying
process continues on. My underdressing crossed over.