PDA

View Full Version : what a rush!!! :)

nikky
01-25-2005, 12:08 PM
oh god. what a rush. i finally did it i went out in the pair of capris and just a girls gap sweatshirt, and of course a sexy pair of satin panties. but the kicker, i wore a pair of 3 inch open toe sandels with sexy pink tonails and a cute toering. i was so scared all the way but i did it. i stoped for gas at the local pump and actually got out of my car, almost falling on the way in, i walked around the shop and bought a cup of coffee and left. no one said a word. wow. i tried to put some pics on here. not sure if it worked or not, let me know.

http://C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures

http://:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 12:11 PM
sounds like you had a good time .............the pics. ..........not yet...........

racheal
01-25-2005, 12:45 PM
You go Girl! Great job Nikky, I will soon get the braveness that I need to go outside - but not in this weather - too cold. :)

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 12:49 PM
your spousta put clouthes on frist.....................

racheal
01-25-2005, 12:50 PM
Hey, that's right - clothes first, wouldn't look good without clothes - how did we get started on this one now? I'll have to figure that out... :)

paulaN
01-25-2005, 12:52 PM
ha hoo good for you keep on girlen.

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 02:18 PM
oh god. what a rush. i finally did it i went out in the pair of capris and just a girls gap sweatshirt, and of course a sexy pair of satin panties. but the kicker, i wore a pair of 3 inch open toe sandels with sexy pink tonails and a cute toering. i was so scared all the way but i did it. i stoped for gas at the local pump and actually got out of my car, almost falling on the way in, i walked around the shop and bought a cup of coffee and left. no one said a word. wow. i tried to put some pics on here. not sure if it worked or not, let me know.

What a fab time. The pictures didn't work though, if you need help uploading them pm me, I'd be happy to help. The way I am seeing your upload will not work. It looks like this:
http://:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures

Love
Tristen

Wendy me
01-25-2005, 02:36 PM
Hey, that's right - clothes first, wouldn't look good without clothes - how did we get started on this one now? I'll have to figure that out... :)

just a lot of fun :p

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 07:49 PM
Way to go Nikki...we're all proud of ya!;)

Hugs & Kisses,
Christine Renee

Holly
01-25-2005, 08:03 PM
Woo Hoo, Nikki. Way to go! There's a shopping trip in your future <Wendy warms up the bus>.

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Woo Hoo, Nikki. Way to go! There's a shopping trip in your future <Wendy warms up the bus>.Sure...we'll need a coupon sorter...Nikki you up to the task girly-girl???;) :)

racheal
01-25-2005, 08:24 PM
A shopping spree? Did I hear a shopping spree? Let's Go! Yippeee! :D

ChristineRenee
01-25-2005, 08:30 PM
A shopping spree? Did I hear a shopping spree? Let's Go! Yippeee! :DYeah..get on the bus "Polyester Pam"...there's got to be another peek-a-boo blouse out there with your name on it!:p :D

racheal
01-25-2005, 08:32 PM
We are there! Let's hope is silk or satin with frills... :)

AnnaMaria
01-25-2005, 08:53 PM
Nikky,

Good for you. I am glad to hear that things went so well for you.

huggs
anna

nikky
01-26-2005, 12:18 AM
i was so scared...the clerk was a female which always seems easier. i have worn female jeans out before but never capris and never with my tonails painted pink :D and of course at the last minute i opted for the high heel sandel instead of flip flops. wow. thank god i didnt see someone i knew. and your right. now all i want to do is go out with my heels on. next step, go for a manicure.

more to ya later ladies

Kate_Uhler
01-26-2005, 01:34 AM
damn girl! you're brave... I was with you in my mind when you went to get gas and went into the shop for coffee.. WOW... It played in my mind like movie..

Hey but the pics didn't work.. email them to me and I'll be glad to help you post them here.. My email is my profile..

I think what you did is WAY cool.... i'm envious.... I can feel your excitment...

kate

Lauren Richards
01-26-2005, 01:54 AM
Amazing what you can do when you let yourself slip in to a pair of heels. I don't think you are in Kansas (a place in the mind, not the State) anymore!

Looking forward to those photos.

Lauren

Sweet Susan
01-26-2005, 02:32 AM
Ah, yes, the joys of outing oneself to the great outdoors.

LindaTS
01-26-2005, 09:47 AM
A shopping spree? Did I hear a shopping spree? Let's Go! Yippeee! :D

Racheal, did you just mention shopping? Let me pack and I'll be in Toronto in no time at all.