PDA

View Full Version : Cool MTF's & GG's

pocoyo
01-11-2007, 06:23 AM
I just wanted to start a thread to show our appreciation for those lovely MTF & GG friends of ours who totally understand and show us respect and kindness (as we hopefully do them!)
Just to let you know you're appreciated.

Thank you so much for all your kind, helpful words and support.
It really really does mean a lot to us to be treated how we should and shown that we are understood correctly. (And listened to when we speak, well, type). Plus it's good to know that others share our views on certain things!

Thanks so much you lovely ladies.
You know who you are! (Or you may not... but there's lots of you and we love you! If you are a kind, open-minded, understanding mtf/gg then you can betcher boots you're one of them :) )

Thank you lovely ladies :love:

Evert
01-11-2007, 06:39 AM
I'm gonna add a flower :love:

JulieCDorlando
01-11-2007, 06:57 AM
Good morning,
Hi Pocoyo, Your welcome :hugs: I want to say thank you to all you FTM guys out there too. Each and every one of you are loved and appreciated for the person that you are. As difficult as it is in dealing with some of the rantings of uneducated people that post here and do not understand you (or us), Do try as best as you can to stand your ground against such. Even try over look the "village idiots" if at all possible. We MTF do appreciate each and everyone of you guys, and I for one will acknowledge that I have learned so much from you guys since my arrival here. We may be travelling down different pathways, but then we are travelling the same route if that makes sense? Utimately all of us want to be loved, accepted, appreciated and encouraged, and to be happy with ourselves as we go through life. Be strong in the face of adversity guys, I will stand here with you as I am sure other MTF's will do too. All of you guys are the best, we do appreciate all of you. I just felt it was necesarry to convey that to you boys here and now.

:love:

pocoyo
01-11-2007, 07:20 AM
Awwww Julie :hugs:
That's lovely and makes perfect sense.
Thank you so much :happy:

Tina Dixon
01-11-2007, 07:25 AM
Well heck how nice of you, you cabin boys rule, even if some of you took advantage of me at the captains ball:heehee: , but all honesty here, if more people would read a bit of your forum they would learn more about you and get to know you, but I wont ramble here, so thanks guys:thumbsup:

mylitta
01-11-2007, 07:29 AM
Thank you kindly- though I haven't posted much on your forum, I read with interest, and it has been very enlightening.

Kieron Andrew
01-11-2007, 07:29 AM
im not a man of many words so i'll just say 'Thanks MTFs and GG's you rock!!!!! :hugs: :love:

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-11-2007, 08:12 AM
wow ! thank you. :D its really nice to be appreciated every now and then :hugs: which means alot to us when people say it. although my apologies, i dont come in this forum like i should, suppose i feel im intruding, ( daft yes, well iam blonde ) !!!! lol . but seriously, "thank you " all as well F-M's as well.
good to have input and help/advice as well , :love:
really appreciate that :hugs:

Lisa Golightly
01-11-2007, 08:20 AM
What can I say... I like the attention ;)

Sandra
01-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Like some others I don't post much but I do read and find a lot of interesting stuff.

It's nice to be appreciated though, thankyou. :hugs:

im not a man of many words

Yeah right :p

:love:

Kieron Andrew
01-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Yeah right :p

:heehee: :tongueout i just knew someone would comment!!

Sandra
01-11-2007, 11:21 AM
:heehee: :tongueout i just knew someone would comment!!

Well you didn't really think you'd get away with a comment like that did you ? :D

Tamara Croft
01-11-2007, 11:25 AM
I don't post much either, no really, I'm shy :bs: But it's nice to read a thread like this :hugs:

As for you Kieron.. you never shut up :shocked:

:tongueout

CaptLex
01-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Thank you lovely ladies :love:
Good idea, Poc. We're kind of quick to defend ourselves when we feel slighted, but it's also important to recognize that we have lots of allies here. Thank you all! :^5:

:gh:

Di
01-11-2007, 12:50 PM
How nice Poc:hugs: ...I always like to read what you guys have to say.....It's nice to be appreciated...thanks:D

and Kieron..heres a hug......:hugs:

Kieron Andrew
01-11-2007, 12:52 PM
and Kieron..heres a hug......:hugs:
YAY!! i love hugs!!!

Felix
01-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanx Poc but It's like I said in my post we do appreciate all your inputs so thanx awfully xx Felix :hugs:

Kate Simmons
01-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Well Cap, I think it's time for a party(do we really need an excuse?). The Rum is on it's way and I'm ready to serve it(among other things). Time to celebrate people being people , I think.;) :cheers: :battingeyelashes:

Jestina
01-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Well Cap, I think it's time for a party(do we really need an excuse?). The Rum is on it's way and I'm ready to serve it(among other things). Time to celebrate people being people , I think.;) :cheers: :battingeyelashes:

Oh CRAP!!!!

I am always late for the party...

Why am I always late for the party?

(What Jack Sparrow could have said, if I were he)

Ewww Jestina in "boy clothes...as a pirate?"

Jestina.

Country girl
01-11-2007, 11:53 PM
Just echoing what some of the others have said. I do read a lot on this board, but rarely if ever post. But y'all are a great buch of guys and you too are appreciated.:D Sending tons of :hugs: , cos even guys need to be hugged!

:love: y'all. CG gg

Holly
01-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Oh Poyoco, you're such a gentleman. Thank-you for your kind words. It's a pleasure to be a lady around gentlemen such as yourselves.

KrazyKat
01-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Thank you so much, pocoyo, :love: what an unexpected pleasure!!
Love the Avie, too, tell you about my tat some day.

Thanks Lex and Kieron, it's always an interesting chat with the 2 of you around!!:D

Ok, is this enough Sap for one day? Let's get back to the daily CABIN BOY :dom:

kerrianna
01-12-2007, 12:16 AM
TY Poc.:hugs:

It's funny, I was just about to start a thread thanking the FTMs and GGs for being such a caring heart of this forum.

So THANK YOU GUYS TOO!
:love: You make all of us better for knowing you.

Stacy GG
01-12-2007, 01:01 AM
thanks Poc, I always read this section with interest. I always hope I'm being supportive :) I agree with what JulieCDorlando said .
ohh One more thing YOU Guys Rock!!! :cheer: :hugs:

Cheryl GG
01-12-2007, 09:33 AM
aww you are tooo kind....ty.....xxoxoxoC/

Kimberley
01-12-2007, 04:15 PM
:hiding:
Kimberley pokes her head up. Okay, I refuse to get sappy. Where's the wench with the rum? If we are to be truly thanked, where's the rum???

Why is the rum gone??? Where is the serving wench??

Thanks guys. This really is a cool place to hang out and I love all of you.... and some of you...... Oh never mind. :D

:hugs:
Kimberley

Felix
01-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Thanx Kimberley and Have a large rum on me!! I'm soooooooo glad you enjoy it here we love having ya too xx Felix :hugs:

Charleen
01-13-2007, 10:36 AM
Day late and a dollar short as usual, but I gotta add my $.02.
First: Thanks for the kind words Poc! The same back to all you guys!
Second: There have been alot of threads of late about the interaction between all on the site, especially on this board, so I have to say that for me, I try to learn from everyone. Even the few that that for what ever reason post some wrong stuff. That shows me what not to post or act. We are many here. To borrow a movie title- The good, the bad , and the ugly! Thankfully we have very few of the latter two, but Boy can they ruffle some feathers on occasion!
Third: Felix, in answer to your other thread, please do not apologise for doing your job! The transgressors have to be dealt with! I got kicked in the butt on another board, and with good reason. I would expect the same here if I ever overstep the bounds.
Fourth: I try to keep my nose out of where it doesn't belong! That to me is the key on this board for my fellow MtFs.
You guys have the most intelligent board here! I have never been offended by anything you guys post. Can't say that about other boards!
If you haven't figured it out yet, I LOVE YOU GUYS! All of you!
If you need me , I'll be soaking in the Captains hot tub.
Love and xxxx, Lily

dancinginthedark
01-15-2007, 03:29 PM
Thank you for being so supportive of all of us too. And your most welcome guys.

hugs,
Mae