PDA

View Full Version : Shoe on the other foot...

Marcie Sexton
01-11-2007, 07:49 AM
On more than one occasion since I have become a member, there have been new threads concerning the desire to take on a womans body...From all that I read and not trying to keep score I'd would guess its about 50-50 for thos of us who would and wouldn't...

I for one would...with all that said though, the one thing I haven't seen is if our gg's/ so's would take on that appendage all us guys call a penis...Perhaps it has been discussed in another forum, but I would like to see how many respond.

I will pose it like this, gor us cd's, would you if you could get rid of the appendage and assume the body of a gg. GG's, would you if you could take that appendage and assume the body of a man...

May make for some interesting conversation...especially from the eyes of a gg...every one please feel free to respond...

Wilma28
01-11-2007, 08:02 AM
I wouldn't get rid of my appendage.
It's always stood up for me, so I'll stand up for it. lol

Cheryl GG
01-11-2007, 08:07 AM
I wouldn't get rid of my appendage.
It's always stood up for me, so I'll stand up for it. lol

I LOVE THAT ANSWER WILMA.....ROFLMAO.....

NO I would NOT take on an added soldier.....nope....just dont even want think of how that would work for attachment purposes.....and I dont mind sitting down to pee......lol.....wow what a question.....lol.......xoxoxoC/

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-11-2007, 08:18 AM
now theres aloaded question !! :straightface: ( pardon the pun lol ) !! narh,nope, no thank you very much ! im "all woman" GG and i will remain that way tuvm :D

Emily Ann Brown
01-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Even being TG I think I will keep mine thank you .... just wish it folded up and away so I had no bulge in the front of my panties.

Emily Ann

suanne
01-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Even being TG I think I will keep mine thank you .... just wish it folded up and away so I had no bulge in the front of my panties.

Emily Ann

Uh.....it's ok Em. All of us have seen your pics and it doesn't show at all. No big deal!

diane59
01-11-2007, 08:53 AM
If there was a magic bullet, I would shoot it today! It's the repercussions that follow (i.e. Family matters, career matters, etc.) that make it difficult.

Stephenie S
01-11-2007, 08:59 AM
So here is this question again. In a slightly different guise this time, asked of the GGs also. I have answered every time in the same way and I will answer again.
YES, in a New York minute! And that means FAST for any of you not familiar with the rather old fashioned colloquialism.. No second thoughts, no hesitation, no reservations as in, "Only if I could go back and forth", or, "Only if it was for a day". None of that. I would jump at the oportunity to become who I really am. So there you have it. MHO.

Lovies,
Stephenie

heelme
01-11-2007, 09:30 AM
In our fifty years together, I've become rather attached to my appendage. I don't believe I could give it up.

Sandra
01-11-2007, 10:54 AM
Standing to attention when it's not needed being as limp as cooked spaghetti when you want a bit fun, assume the body of a man

Not Bloody likley

janey
01-11-2007, 10:59 AM
I think that if there were a magic ring that I could put on and become a woman for the amount of time I wore the ring, that would be the perfect balance of being who I am now and getting my "fix". Most of us because of family, work, and other issues can't just change and stay that way without severe consequences.

Jan Griffin
01-11-2007, 11:07 AM
Your 50/50 is probably in the ball park. Those of us who feel like CD's would keep the appendage as I for one want to revert back to my male self.. Also where is the thrill if I were indeed a GG? Just getting out and looking like a woman is thrilling although scary. Take that away - thrill & scary - and what do you have - ??O

Ashley1
01-11-2007, 11:21 AM
I asked myself this question many years ago, and mulled it around in my brain for a few days then decided that the answer was no I would not make the trade. For me, it was the right decision, and I still feel the same today. The decision has been helpful to me through the years in understanding that I love to wear womens clothes, but I do not want to be a women. Then why do I cross dress? I do it because I do adore women and love to try to achieve the illusion that I am a woman. However, I would not want to take on the burden of being a woman full time.

Karren H
01-11-2007, 12:02 PM

Emily Ann

Well us northern girls don't have that problem in the winter!! :D

Love Karren

Emily Ann Brown
01-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Sis,

Maybe I should move back to Pennsylvania.

Emily Ann

susie evans
01-11-2007, 01:22 PM
no i think i will keep the one i have but would like to be able to control certain areas more :heehee: :heehee:

linnea
01-11-2007, 01:49 PM
I'm not going to give mine up. In my younger days, I might have considered it carefully and even done it, but now, it's just not going to happen.

RobertaFermina
01-11-2007, 02:14 PM
If it ain't broke, don't *FIX* it.

Mine ain't broke, works fine, and tucks away nicely when its a bother.

I'm curious about complete womanhood, though not *THAT* committed.

LOL Roberta!

SandyR
01-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Can't imagine not feeling the sensations I do when I dress without the friend. Nope, I like my man side, just like dressig up as a nice lady also!

SandyR

rocval2001
01-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Given the chane - it's outta here - I would take the female form

sara_also
01-11-2007, 10:14 PM
I could not handle not being able to show my wife how much I love her. No matter what I wanted she would always be more inportant than anything else in the world.

SandyR
01-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Nice post Sara! I agree! Seems like the 50/50 rule is true!

Be yourself, then everything else will fall into place...

Hugs....

Sandy

kathy gg
01-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Well maybe for about 4 days every month I kinda wish I was a barbie doll...not necessarily a penis there..just not have to deal with that stuff....but other than that.....no.....I am quiet happy with what I was given.

Cathy_NJ
01-11-2007, 10:42 PM
I'd give it up in a heartbeat! I always dreamt as a kid that I might wake up one morning and it would be gone!

joanlynn28
01-11-2007, 10:49 PM
Chop it off right now I would but the surgeon has to have something to work with. Actually I am keeping it just need to have a little corrective surgery I have an outie but it was supposed to be be an innie. The only thing it is really useful for is to pee standing up which is highly over rated to begin with. After all this is the 21st century and we do still have indoor plumbing. But that is one of the things that make this site so welcoming to everyone, you find the whole spectum of transgender people from the casual crossdresser to the full on genuine transsexual and everything in between. We are all just a part of God's great variation of his creations, what a boring world it would be if everything was the same.

KelleyTGirl
01-12-2007, 08:04 AM
I would just LOVE to know what it feels like to be a real girl, but I would not want it to be permanent. It would be very interesting to be a girl for about a month, then be able to change back to the way I am.

ubokvt
01-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I will pose it like this, gor us cd's, would you if you could get rid of the appendage and assume the body of a gg. GG's, would you if you could take that appendage and assume the body of a man...

May make for some interesting conversation...especially from the eyes of a gg...every one please feel free to respond...

A very interesting question, and not to steal the thread but what if it was only for a period of time and not permenet. What if your partner shifted too.

I for one am quite comfortable with me as I am but.... There are times when I am in my lovers arms and I " FEEL" emotionally close, so emeshed, I would switch with her in an instant just to feel her that way, but only her. I feel, I love, I want to express it differently, feel her differently, so in that case yes with joy!

Marcie Sexton
01-12-2007, 09:38 AM
I am not really surprised by all the posts, probably as I suggested before a 50-50 mix, but what has really surprised me is the so few of gg's responding...

Perhaps all is well in their world with no desire to view the world from our perspective...

Thanks all...for your time and remarks

Marcie:hugs:

busty
01-12-2007, 12:29 PM
nice question how many of you got implants i wear a 40 H bra always love big woman and now i know what it is realy like being a lady its hard i understand what ladys have to do to look sexy for there friends i love being big and if i could have it remove i would busty

Janelle Marshall
01-12-2007, 12:44 PM
:2c: