PDA

View Full Version : Tall at 5'3"

Taylor105
01-11-2007, 08:04 AM
I had a friend visiting me and she is only 4'11. I felt like the man in this pic. Can you see the confidance exuding? lol Taylor

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/shellyco105/MVC-398S.jpg

Kieron Andrew
01-11-2007, 08:07 AM
Wow thats even like a manly way of hugging/holding her!!........nice pic!, May i ask does se know about your maleness?

Evert
01-11-2007, 08:08 AM
O lord! Taylor turned into a giant! :D

Taylor105
01-11-2007, 08:18 AM
haha You guys are the greatest. She is actually an online friend that I have known since 1999. I only met her in person twice. I know this may sound silly but we are both Cabbage Patch Kid collectors. Oh well. Manly or not I love those things. haha My first Cabbie was the only toy that made it out of a terrible childhood with me. It was the only toy that was not stepped on and broken or burnt in front of me. So therefore I still hold on to that. It is amazing how many adult collectors there are. I even know two straight male collectors whose wives think they are weird. haha So anyway, she came to visit me yesterday. The last time I saw her I was not this male. So I went ahead and told her yesterday. She accepted me immediately. She's just a cool person all around. We went out to eat at Red Lobster and I had an awesome experience. The waitress did not refer to me as she (then again not he either) but when it came time to pay the check she put the bill in front of me. :) Veery cool. An expensive restaurant but I loved the fact that she blatently put the bill in front of me because she felt that I was the male or at least she felt I was the one who should be paying. :) Does anyone else get this excited over such a small thing? hehe Taylor

Kieron Andrew
01-11-2007, 08:23 AM
:) Does anyone else get this excited over such a small thing? hehe Taylor
i dont think its a small thing, it is part of the road to being accepted......if i am out with my partner who is MTF TS then i get given the bill automatically and i love it.........if i am out with other friends who are MTF they seem to get the bill, and it really makes me sulk lol!!, ive not tried the theory with GG's yet, one day soon i'll try it, hmm i wonder how the other boys get this?

pocoyo
01-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Aaw that's a great pic!!

I love it when people are shorter than me hehe! I know it's stupid but it does make me feel manly. And when I see a short girl I think to myself "If I ever get a girlfriend I'd like one that height".
Kieron's right, it's so not a small thing! I love stuff like that... where people seem to accept your maleness!!

Good on ya!

Cheryl GG
01-12-2007, 10:40 AM
I am only 5'....so you tower over me....they call us "VERTICALLY CHALLENGED".....lol.....thanks for sharing the pic of you and your buddy....xoxoxoxC/

Taylor105
02-03-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks y'all. :)