PDA

View Full Version : Breast cancer good news,from Charolette

Charolette time
01-11-2007, 02:15 PM
Hi all, I just recieved good news, I had a mamogram in Dec2006, it was a follow up from surgery in Jan 2005, Drs, saw some small spots that wer"nt there last year, Got results Monday, from 2 biopsies done Jan 3rd of this year, one is scare tissue, and some calcium build up, will have it removed in the next 2 weeks, under local anisthisa, wont have to be asleep, home in a couple of hours, a thread a while back was about getting mammorgrams, ladies please dont hesitate if recomended, get it done ,only takes about 20 minutes, it saved my life,, :love: Charolette

Sharona GG
01-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Carolette, that would have been pretty scary waiting for the results..... That's great news that everything is okay :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
All the best and take a couple of these with you when you go for your day surgery:hugs: :hugs:

a thread a while back was about getting mammorgrams, ladies please dont hesitate if recomended, get it done ,only takes about 20 minutes, it saved my life,, :love: Charolette

:iagree:
I couldn't agree with you more..... A few minutes of discomfort and a little pain is worth it if it saves your life....:hugs:

Sharona :love:

Charolette time
01-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Carolette, that would have been pretty scary waiting for the results..... That's great news that everything is okay :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
All the best and take a couple of these with you when you go for your day surgery:hugs: :hugs:

:iagree:
I couldn't agree with you more..... A few minutes of discomfort and a little pain is worth it if it saves your life....:hugs:

Sharona :love:

Thanks for your hugs, Charolette

kerrianna
01-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Hi Charolette, glad to hear it wasn't anything more serious.

Hope the surgery goes well. Thanks for the tip. :love: