PDA

View Full Version : I didn't mean to make anyone feel unappreciated!!

Felix
01-11-2007, 02:53 PM
I Appologise if I have made anyone think that I do not appreciate our fellow MTFs and GG friends. That was never the intention and I was as diplomatic as I could be without offending anyone. I would like to say that I always emphasize how valued the visits are and that the input that is given by are friends is valued and important. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this point but I don't think I am.

Felix :(

Kieron Andrew
01-11-2007, 03:05 PM
I Appologise if I have made anyone think that I do not appreciate our fellow MTFs and GG friends. That was never the intention and I was as diplomatic as I could be without offending anyone. I would like to say that I always emphasize how valued the visits are and that the input that is given by are friends is valued and important. Please correct me if I'm wrong on this point but I don't think I am.

Felix :(
wtf! where has this come from....any threads posted recently have nothing to with you making anyone not feel appreciated or welcome!!, yes you are wrong and being silly

Marla S
01-11-2007, 03:12 PM
I think you have nothing to appologize.
If you think there is something going wrong, why not say it (it doesn't hurt to think twice before posting, anyway. Sometimes one has to be remembered.).

I would like to say that I always emphasize how valued the visits are and that the input that is given by are friends is valued and important.
Same holds true from my side.
Your input often is the salt and pepper for a MTF-thread, because of the different perspective. I wish you would jump in more often.

Felix
01-11-2007, 03:15 PM
I think ya miss read my thread here Kieron and if there is one thing I don't like it's being called silly on a public message board in that tone!! Felix

Tedi
01-11-2007, 03:20 PM
I read most of the threads in the "New Posts".. I don't post a whole lot though. If I have something to say that's helpful, supportive or sincere, I'll post there. Unless the thread specifically says FtoM or GG only. I've never felt unwelcome or unappreciated by FtoM's

Tamara Croft
01-11-2007, 03:23 PM
*scratches head* felix, you lost me.... who, what, where, when?

I don't get it :strugglin

Kieron Andrew
01-11-2007, 03:23 PM
I think ya miss read my thread here Kieron and if there is one thing I don't like it's being called silly on a public message board in that tone!! Felix
there was no tone behind it! you have NEVER made ANYONE feel unappreciated EVER! be it GG, MTF or FTM you are ALWAYS helpful and caring.......now that has tone!!:tongueout

Kieron Andrew
01-11-2007, 03:24 PM
*scratches head* felix, you lost me.... who, what, where, when?

I don't get it :strugglinexactly my point! i didnt get it either!

Felix
01-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Thanx Kieron yeah ya tone was great and just ignore this crabby old sod xx Felix :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
01-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Thanx Kieron yeah ya tone was great and just ignore this crabby old sod xx Felix :hugs:
miserable git!!! next time warn me when ur gonna go at me lol

kerrianna
01-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Oh rats, did you guys make up already?

I thought I was going to see a fight. :rolleyes:

Kieron Andrew
01-11-2007, 04:01 PM
Oh rats, did you guys make up already?

I thought I was going to see a fight. :rolleyes:
ahhhh i would have won anyway!

pocoyo
01-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Hey Felix....

I started that "Cool MTF and GG thread" because there was a MTF being very sweet to me via pm and some others were being very sweet on the board.
I just thought it would be nice to let the "good ones" know that we appreciate them... just as much as we find the silly ones annoying (especially after my boob-hating rant the other day). That's all. It wasn't anything to do with your thread! Promise.

Kate Simmons
01-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Wow Poc, where did you get that avatar pic? That is totally awesome man!:happy:

Kieron Andrew
01-11-2007, 04:14 PM
Wow Poc, where did you get that avatar pic? That is totally awesome man!:happy:
its the thundercats logo....god im showing my age

Kate Simmons
01-11-2007, 09:14 PM
Your in good company.I think my kids used to watch that. I was a Super Friends buff myself. All that "secrity identity jazz" ya know (go figure).:happy:

Jestina
01-11-2007, 09:28 PM
I usually don't hang out in these pages,,,what is that word again,,,something like skulking???

I forget,,

The opening post,,,Oh yeah, Hi Felix!
Nice to meet you!?

Ummm it is my humble opinion that anyone who makes it known that they didn't mean to offend is a kind hearted thoughtful person at very least.
Even if they might be mistaken in their concerns.

This is a very humble attitude really.
Rather reflective of good things I think.

There I am happy tonight ain't I?

OK....Group hug!!!!!
Jestina!!!!!??!! YAY!!

Kimberley
01-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Felix, you are the last person who would deliberately make anyone feel unwelcome unless there was just cause. You're okay in my books.

:hugs:
Kimberley

Jestina
01-11-2007, 11:10 PM
Wow, what a supportive group of people!

Felix you lose...or wait a minute, I mean you win!!
You must win, if you are one of us mushy softhearted people.

It was the group hug that did it right?

I think I am going to.....(LURKING!!! THat;s the word!!!)
lurk on these threads more often.
You guys are cool over here.

Jestina

Lisa Golightly
01-12-2007, 02:55 AM
Awww, Felix.... You are such a typical man :)

Kieron Andrew
01-12-2007, 03:19 AM
Awww, Felix.... You are such a typical man :)
gets testy for nothing! hell ya he is!!

Iniquity Blonde GG
01-12-2007, 03:22 AM
no offence has been taken hun :hugs: we value what your thoughts/feelings are thats what matters :happy:

JulieCDorlando
01-12-2007, 06:42 AM

Good morning Felix and to all of the other guys,
Please know that you and the other guys here have never offended me, or have made me felt unappreciated. On the quantrary, the opposite does apply. I have always felt welcomed and appreciated by you and the rest. I do however respect your rights to have this forum for your discussions and questions, and problems that apply to all of your lives. By your request from a couple of days ago, I never felt slighted, unappreciated or otherwise. This is your place, and I am just a guest while I am here. To me you guys are the best, and I have the most respect for all of you. I would hate to think because I was rude, crude, or otherwise being a complete jerk that by my actions you guys decided to move on. I for one do not want to see that happen, and I need to have you guys here, so I can listen and learn from all of you, and hopefully strike up some meaningful friendships.
Again, please know that you have not made me feel anything but appreciated while I am here. I do thank all of you for your care and your support. :2c:

Felix
01-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Lol! Lol watch out I'll get ya on the judo mat Kieron my fav place I love a good roll around the mat!!! OMG I can't compete with ya hun ya have an advantage ya wheels see me I'm out of here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> before ya run me down lol big :hugs: :hugs: Kieron.

Thanks Julie, Wicked, Jestina, Kimberley, Kerrianna and Marla, Carla, Tedi and Ericka.

Poc I'm a daft old sod at times especially when under stress so here's a big :hugs: :hugs: to make it up to ya :D

Lol Lisa ya right that's what my gal would say as well :o

Hope I haven't forgot anyone!

pocoyo
01-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Poc I'm a daft old sod at times especially when under stress so here's a big :hugs: :hugs: to make it up to ya :D

Haha! You're not daft. Urg, stress sucks! Hope you're feeling a bit better now? And :hugs: :hugs: to you too!

Sarah Rabbit
01-14-2007, 07:12 PM
O.K. If it will make you feel better, send me a bottle of scotch and we'll call it even...:D:D:D:D:D

Sarah R. :bunny:

Casey Morgan
01-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Felix, for what it's worth I thought your post was assertive. I didn't see anything nasty in there at all. You said what needed to be said, that's all.

We love ppl visiting and value ya opinions like we said before so please be sensitive so as not to offend. Your help on this would be appreciated. Thanx!

I think that expresses your feelings quite well without bashing anybody.

dancinginthedark
01-15-2007, 03:44 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhh thanks shari_ann for clearing this up for me because like everyone else I was scratching my head trying to think of a time when Felix was an old sod or overly cranky....kept coming up empty. :strugglin I still don't see where you said anything harsh or that would offend hun. You spoke plainly and to the point. No harm, no foul. So you're off the hook for being overly sensitive yourself this time and thinking you needed to say "I'm sorry". No apologies needed here.

hugs,
Mae

Jestina
01-16-2007, 11:00 AM
I am still in the dark about what actually started this issue but my fingers are in my ears and I am "nanananananananana,not listening to any bad stuff"

Because?

Its all good.

Jenny Beth
01-16-2007, 11:10 AM
ahhhh i would have won anyway!

What's with all this male macho chest beating crap? There's ladies present ya know...:tongueout

Felix
01-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Your all so very kind and thanx I think on that not we should say bye bye to this thread and I'll close it. Thanx again xx :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
01-16-2007, 12:36 PM
bye bye! :tongueout