PDA

View Full Version : The flood of joy

Maggie Kay
01-11-2007, 06:20 PM
When I first realized that I wanted to wear more women's clothes than just panties, I felt a rush of joy flood over me like no other feeling except perhaps falling in love. I wept with the emotion of the moment. I was actually taken with the intensity of the feeling and it was not sexual at all. Kind of like discovering a home that you always knew but were never there before...

sonalnarula
01-11-2007, 06:22 PM
That is a good feeling aint it, Kay? I think I have the same feeling every time I dress, prob because it isnt very often, and with usually the same intensity. There's almost a sad depression when I have to turn back into the ugly me.

Sonal

Samantha Jane Foster
01-11-2007, 06:24 PM
That's sorta how I felt when I received my first pair of stiletto heels from Victoria's Secret. And when I bought my first bikini I had to dance around my apartment with joy-- or prance around it.

Charolette time
01-12-2007, 03:02 PM
When I first realized that I wanted to wear more women's clothes than just panties, I felt a rush of joy flood over me like no other feeling except perhaps falling in love. I wept with the emotion of the moment. I was actually taken with the intensity of the feeling and it was not sexual at all. Kind of like discovering a home that you always knew but were never there before...

For me It goes back to when my cousins first dressed me for halloween, when they put me in a dress and bra, and there panties, all made up and called me there little toy doll, those days we didnt have much money so the cloths were very poorly made, I still get that feeling today when dressed up, any thing I have on it is like heaven, just wish the SO would understand, Im sitting here dressed up while on the compu,clock watching till I know shes almost home ,then back to old drabbyy, Charolette