PDA

View Full Version : Is she testing me or accepting me?

Brenda Love
01-11-2007, 07:08 PM
My wife and i were shopping at a wallmart recently in my favorite section,the ladies department!.My wife was picking out a few new pairs of underwear and I was helping her,which by the way i love to do because in my head I know (secretly) they are not just for her.When she had finished picking out the pairs she wanted she turned to me and said 'why don't you pick out a few pairs for yourself".....

Butterfly Bill
01-11-2007, 07:19 PM
So what was your answer?

Brenda Love
01-11-2007, 07:20 PM
My heart began to race...my mouth went dry...this was it,this was my chance to come out of the closet and embrace my lifestyle together! and have my very own panty droor,something I've wanted since I was a little kid:D .i stood their for what seemed like an eternity and then I spoke"I don't think so honey but thanks anyway" trying to laugh and test the waters at the same time."I don't wear women's underwear I said..."COWARD" I heard a voice inside my head say. " are you sure you don't want you own panties"she said,"I'm sure" I said.I know what some of you are thinking,"why did he let a chance like that slip away".Well I'll tell you why,I know my wife and I know how she feels about me wearing her underwear and she would never accept it!.We were on another site and she saw pics of a cd male and she could not belive that a man would want to wear women's underwear.I guess like alot of CDs here I shall remaine in the closet for a little while longer.:(

hugs
Brenda

Di
01-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Why did you let the chance slip away?

Jennaie
01-11-2007, 07:25 PM
My wife and i were shopping at a wallmart recently in my favorite section,the ladies department!.My wife was picking out a few new pairs of underwear and I was helping her,which by the way i love to do because in my head I know (secretly) they are not just for her.When she had finished picking out the pairs she wanted she turned to me and said 'why don't you pick out a few pairs for yourself".....

How interesting, and in a previous post you stated that you had never been caught by your wife. She knows now apparently. :D

Jennaie
01-11-2007, 07:29 PM
This is just too funny.:lol:

Amanda Jane
01-11-2007, 07:33 PM
busted / you should have come clean / now she thinks your hiding something from her / because that is the way many women tend to think

janelle
01-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Go back & ask her if that offer is still good, confess, & then enjoy. Go for it Hun.

Joy Carter
01-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Next time get a "Rain Check".:heehee: I think she knows just by what you have stated here. Women know when their stuff has been moved so the cat is outta the bag Hun.

Holly
01-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Honey, if she's testing you, you flunked! There is NO WAY that she doesn't know that you have been wearing HER panties. Now you've made yourself an extra hurdle to clear. Good Luck.

Brenda Love
01-11-2007, 08:36 PM
I have never been caught fully dressed by my wife.I have on a number of ocasions tested her reaction by playfully trying her panties on,to which she would reply"take those of you look silly!".I just don't think she would see me as the same man if I dressed full time.:(

hugs
Brenda

p.s
thanks for your grest comments girls:love:

Marla S
01-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Maybe she's testing herself and want's to see how it feels to show a bit of acceptance.

BeckyAnderson
01-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Hummmmmm.....I agree with Marla.......It could be that she is testing herself. Maybe she secretly wants you to wear her panties but she's afraid you'd think she was nuts :D

Hugs,
Becky

Sedona
01-11-2007, 09:16 PM
She knows. There's not a chance she's unknowledgeable about your dressing. I'd have "the talk" with her sooner, rather than later. Might start with flowers and her favorite alcoholic drink.

Good luck,

Karren H
01-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Awww....once in a lifetime....

Karren

Marcie Sexton
01-11-2007, 09:23 PM
My wife offered that eal to me too...needless to say I ended up with more than she did...:rolleyes:

Now I don't get that offer as much...you need to jump on that like a fat rat on a cheese ball

Linda Daniels
01-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Yet once again I agree with Holly...you have just made things more difficult for the future.

Good luck
Linda

soccervixen
01-11-2007, 09:36 PM
My wife did that and I took her up on it, she already knew I liked them (as I suspect yours does as well), and it was fun to do. Now my wife likes to check out what panties I'm wearing under my guy clothes in the morning before I head off to work.

Take the advice - go for it.

Brenda Love
01-11-2007, 09:41 PM
I guess I could use some suggestions on how to bring the topic up again,after reading the comments from you wonderful girls I know I will be braver next time...if there is a next time.

hugs
Brenda

p.s
I love all you girls

Mary Morgan
01-11-2007, 10:20 PM
re: "...if there is a next time."

Create the next time. Take her shopping, prepare yourself to be calm and collected and go fo it. As the girls have said, there is no secret here anymore. All you can do is dig yourself into a hole.

Brenda Love
01-11-2007, 10:53 PM
I know that she knows but she thinks it's just a perverted fetish and hopes it will go away.I think when she makes me offers like she did with the panties she's just seeing how far the fetish goes.I would love to find the courage to tell her that it's not just a fetish it's who I am and it won't go away!. A few years ago she told her mother,while I was standing there!!!!!her mother just smiled and said "oh,is that right".I still don't know why she did that,but that was about ten years ago .I know that the right time will come to tell her and i will find the courage when that time presents itself.If she was to say to me "honey I know your secret and I'm o.k with it" I would tell her everything and give her a great big hug:hugs:

hugs
Brenda

Joanne_2003
01-11-2007, 11:12 PM
One night when you are together getting ready for bed you can always joke about wearing her panties to bed, see what she says.

Joanne

GACountrygal
01-11-2007, 11:28 PM
When she asked if you wanted to pick out a few pairs for yourself.. what was her tone of voice like? What was her facial expressions/body language?

I think that by asking you, she was giving you a chance to be open and honest with her about things.

Maybe the comment she makes about men in womens underwear could be more of a *typical ingrained* reaction?? Even though I accept and support my husbands cd'ing, an instantaneous reaction to seeing pictures of men in womens undies, or seeing my hubby walk around the house in undies, heels and hose will automatically bring on an *eww* look..although I end up doin a double take and notice he looks better in em they I do *sigh* Its not like I really think its gross or perverted, but just one of those *typical ingrained* reactions that comes on without a second thought. Call it society conditioning if you will. But just because I may get that look, doesnt mean I hate what he does. I enjoy it, specially since we can interchange sexy underwear, well...more like me steal his since mine are more *comfort oriented* So maybe she might have been saying that it was wierd, but thinkin hey thats kinda cool!

I hope my lil rambling helped in some way..and didnt confuse you more...

My suggestion would be to look more closely at how she says something regarding cd'ing even if its just catchin you in her underwear. See what her face looks like, listen to the tone of her voice, and try and think about how her body language is speaking. Maybe that will help!

-Nicole

Rachel Morley
01-11-2007, 11:34 PM
I know what some of you are thinking,"why did he let a chance like that slip away".Well I'll tell you why,I know my wife and I know how she feels about me wearing her underwear and she would never accept it!
Maybe that's why she was suggesting you get your own. I'm serious. She probably has suspicions that you wear hers and would rather you didn't, that's why she suggested it. Maybe it was a case of if you can't beat 'em .... join 'em. Even I don't wear my wife's panties :eek:

MJ
01-11-2007, 11:46 PM
why , why did you let the chance to come clean to your wife slip away (no pun intended ), next time you get the chance to go shopping pick up a pair and ask her " do you think these will look OK ", well i guess it's better to be a chicken , than it is to be honest including me

Sweet Jane
01-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Hi

I would have chosen........and chosen.....and chosen.

Angie G
01-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Girl you f---ed up what is your problem :hugs:
Angie

Stephenie S
01-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Dear Panty Boy,

Oh, she knows. Of course she knows. There is no way on God's green earth she doesn't. And now, in addition to hiding it from her, you have lied right to her face. She was giving you an out, letting you "come clean" and you blew it. I think you should come clean, admit your deception and ask for her forgivness. Women care far, far more about the lying than they do about the CDing. This has been stated time and time again on this forum. I can guarantee you that no matter how she feels about your CDing, she will be MUCH more upset that you are lying about it.

Lovies,
Steph

amandacd2002
01-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Maybe you should have tested the waters. you don't know unless you try.

Cheryl GG
01-12-2007, 09:00 AM
testing you????? why would you say that ???? how long has she known about your dressing?????? WOW she told you to pick you something out....in this house that means if you want something pick it out and put it in the buggy....and that is my way of saying its okay....but thats me and that is in this house.....what does your gut tell you??? xoxoC/

Tree GG
01-12-2007, 09:21 AM
I think that by asking you, she was giving you a chance to be open and honest with her about things.

I agree. I recommend to stop playing cat-n-mouse as soon as possible & begin sharing yourself with your wife. Slowly, one step at a time, but definitely stop telling her "No thank you" when you really mean, "Oh, please, Yes!"

janedoe311
01-12-2007, 03:08 PM
Her face would give her away. She probally was just joking and just wanted to see the shock on your face!

If it never came up before I doubt she knows. "Always possible she found your stuff and was waiting the right moment to spring it to you for the shock factor.

You could have said yes with a smirk. It could go both ways. If she has a cow then say "just kidding". If she looks interested then say "
We can talk about this later".

Good luck but I think she was joking, ask a GG on this site they do joke with guys about wearing girls things just for a laught.

diane59
01-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Opportunity wasn't just knocking on the door, It was ringing the damn doorbell. :eek: I would take her shopping for drab clothing and ask her if she was for real last time. Then take a wee little trip in the right department.

Sam-antha
01-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Women doknow if their things have been moved, even such things as gloves, scarves or anything.
How I have no idea. It is not in the folding alone.

Glenda58
01-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Both my wife and girl friend knew when we shop for her and I was helping her. They could tell I wanted some for me and that was before I was out to them. They said the look in my eyes the way I was touching the things that I was more interested in the cloths than most men. The wife stop letting go with her but the GF helped me buy things at first and that got me started shopping with her more till the breakup.
But you let it slip by maybe you could try it again and ask her what size she thinks would fit you. Call her buff.

Victoria Anne
01-12-2007, 03:54 PM
well I must say I think you blew a great opportunity to expand the relationship with your SO.You should pay close attention to what she says and how she says it. I ould suggest that you take her out to lunch near a store you like and swing by the store and as was already said pick up a pair and ask if she likes them. I think she is looking for some admission from you and offering an opportunity to come clean,doingthis will strengthen your relationship and give you another common ground activity,something to share. I know my wife and I enjoy our shopping togehter.Good luck

JoAnnDallas
01-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Never pass up an Opportunity. By shear accident, I wore one of my wifes Hanes T-Shirts one day. We were at WalMarts when she happen to notice it. At first I said I was not wearing her T-shirt. She looked at the tag and sure enough it was one of hers. I was suprised as I really did not know it was one of hers when I put it on. Anyway, I told her I liked the T-shirt, that it felt good. She then said, "Would you like some for yourself"? I quickly said "Yes', so we went to the womens section, found the Hanes counter, and I picked out one of each color. Would have gotten a Pink one, but all of the Pink ones were size "S". Still looking for a size "L". LOL

Last summer, it got so hot that I was prone to getting heat rash on the insides of my legs. This next summer I plan to ask my wife if I can try a pair of her panties to see if it helps combat the heat rash. If she goes alone with this suggestion and later I tell her it seems to work, I hope she will let me buy some panties for myself. At least that is the plan. LOL

JulieC
01-12-2007, 05:13 PM
I ran into some problems with heat rash/friction in my crotch area while on honeymoon with my wife. We spent a lot of time walking, and the walking was causing a zillion red bumps and pain in my upper inner legs/crotch area. We went to a store, bought some pantyhose, I put them on, and the problem went away.

Pantyboy, you missed an opportunity. I have to agree with others. It's time to come clean. Crossdressing and not telling is one thing...that's bad enough by itself since a wife can discover and all hell can break loose. But to actively lie about it? Bad juju. Time to come clean.

-BB

Brenda Love
01-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Thank you ever so much for the great advice girls!:love: The secrets I tell and will tell on this forum,I have never been able to tell to anyone and it is a tremendous weight off my shoulders to share them with you wonderful ladies.:happy:

hugs
Brenda

tadpole GG
01-13-2007, 02:29 AM
It is not too late. Give her a chance to react and come to terms. It will all work out the way it is suppose to in the end. You might be surprised. I am blessed to have a wonderful SO and though at times it isn't easy I also respect the honesty we have. I would hate to find out she is hiding anything from me. Good Luck!

Brenda Love
01-13-2007, 02:47 AM
My wife was getting dressed after her shower today and pulled a clean pair of underwear out of her droor(clean because I washed them for her) and put them on.I made a comment about her needing some new underwear and she agreed " maybe we could pick some out together":eek:

and the closet door opens once again.......stay tuned true believers!

Hugs
Brenda

tadpole GG
01-13-2007, 02:51 AM
Good for you! Here are good vibes going out to you! Make sure you pick out the prettiest ones you can find! Good Luck!

boygirl
01-13-2007, 08:41 AM
Hello Dear-
I have read all the posts, and i think, it might be worth considering opening up to her, to explain your feelings on your dressing.
I agree with quite a few of the ladies that say, "Your wife is aware". I do think though, she might be testing herself rather then you. And possibly, this is her way of saying "it is ok honey".
Your wife seems very respectful, and i think, it might be a good time, for you to just be honest with her hun.
Please let me know how, it goes, i wish to be here, to help you out if u need it.

Best wishes

Chrissy

Rachel Morley
01-13-2007, 01:41 PM
I made a comment about her needing some new underwear and she agreed " maybe we could pick some out together"
Ok that's it....I'm totally convinced now....she totally knows you have an interest in panties. It seems so obvious to me. I strongly recommend you pursue this. I see some very happy times ahead! :D

Kristen Kelly
01-13-2007, 02:09 PM
After telling my GF about my dressing she told me she perfers me in panties than tighty whities, so thats all I wear now got to keep her happy. :lol: