PDA

View Full Version : Missing Pictures

Toni
01-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi Girls,

Why is It that I keep seeing posts where girls are posting pictures and there is nothing there, and yet the next reply and the one after that and the one after that etc all say how nice, lovely, beautiful they were. How can they say how good they are if there are no pictures to be seen? Now I've just tried to put an attachement to a reply and there was no picture, Anyway here are a couple more of mine - hope they are up to scratch and just there to be seen. Maybe one of you girls can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I think I've done it this time but how on earth do you control the picture size?

NylonMan
01-25-2005, 03:41 PM
Toni, Nice pic.

The reason you can't see the pictures is probably because your service provider is blocking them or your E-MAIL program is set up to not display them. Check with your service provider.

NylonMan

Julie York
01-25-2005, 03:47 PM
The reason you cant see some pictures is because they HAVE been taken off. This is usually because the photo was intended to be seen by the people they were chatting with at the time and then they deleted it. Either because they were nervous or didn't like it later. You can usually see a note under the post saying 'Last Edited: Reason for edit'.

If you look under your own post you will see a button marked edit. This allows you to change something you might have said and regret, want to rephrase or remove a photo.

(I put a couple of photos of me up and then deleted them because I am so amazingly sexy they'd be all over the net in 5 minutes. :D )

Julie
01-25-2005, 03:48 PM
Toni, it could also be because this forum only offers a set ammount of memory to each member for their pictures, if this is reached they might well delete some older pictures to allow the newer one to be posted.

I bypass this by using something like photo shack and post pictures through them.

JJ

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 03:57 PM
(I put a couple of photos of me up and then deleted them because I am so amazingly sexy they'd be all over the net in 5 minutes. :D )

dammit I missed those
:(

Tristen Cox
01-25-2005, 04:01 PM
OT
Seriously alot of people have limits on their sites as to bandwidth usage, once that has been reached the picture is no longer available. If this happens with all the pictures you are seeing you may have your options on this site set to not display images. If you need help on limits and resizing pictures, feel free to pm me. I'll be sure to help.

Love
Tristen

Anita
01-25-2005, 04:04 PM
be patient as sometimes a large picture takes time to download

racheal
01-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Very nice Toni, keep them coming. :)